Our escort Agency in India

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jobcal
jobcal
65 Followers

"Good night my sex-goddess sister... fucking you has been the best experience of my life" I said.

"Good night my sister fucker lover-boy..." she said turning her head back towards me and went out of my room.

We have to make a business plan. I thought to myself.

I was trying to recollect the events of the whole day ... but my mind was blank and I felt asleep very soon.

Next morning as the alarm went off, I got up at seven in the morning; and wanted to catch up with my parents. I quickly brushed and washed and came downstairs to meet my parents. My dad was sitting on a chair by the dining table sipping his morning tea and mom was preparing breakfast.

I wished them and sat across my dad.

"Dad, we made it, Patel gave us the agency for his tiles; exclusively for Eastern India." I announced.

"Hey," my dad hollered at my mom, "Kumar got it for us. I knew he would do it... He bagged the agency for the tiles." My dad appeared to be very proud of this achievement. And came over to me and patted my back.

I knew deep inside me, the real credit goes to Amrita didi. But it is a secret that could not be shared.

"What is Amrita doing, still sleeping, so late..." my mom inquired.

"She was working all night, slogging hard to design some new patterns for festival Market." I defended her. Well I could not share what work she was doing and why she was busy.

"I felt guilty I could not support her as a father when she wanted money to expand her business." My dad said remorsefully.

"I think, still she is doing fine, and is managing it all by herself." I added.

"We are really proud of you two kids." My dad said and by that time mom served breakfast for both of us.

"Mom, you have breakfast with dad; as you have to leave early. I shall have it with Amrita did when she gets us, and then I shall finish up some procedural requirements for the agency and paperwork. Once I am through I shall join you at the shop." I excused myself from breakfast.

"Fine son." Mom came and sat by dad's side. They had their breakfast. Took their bags and keys and left for the shop. I bolted the front door.

With trepidation, and my heart palpitating I went up to my sister's room.

I entered noiselessly, slowly opening the door and closing it behind me. She was still asleep. In a typical lady-like position, on her side, her one leg folded and she was covered up to her breasts with a thin sheet. I was wondering if she was nude inside. I inched near her and from the bottom started taking the sheet off her. As I raised it up to her thighs, I found my guess was right. She must have come and slept after exhausting herself following so make rounds of coming.

Her puffed pussy peeked out from between her firm shapely thighs. I nestled myself at her back, approached her big round ass with my face and advanced to her pussy. I started licking from top to bottom of her pussy right up to her asshole and tickled the area between her pussy and asshole running my tongue on it firmly. She squirmed and pushed her back onto my face and lifted and folded one of her legs even more to give me better access to her quim. Our incestuous secretions had dried up from the previous night and there was a film of cum coating her thighs and a part of her butts. I went to town and continued licking her pussy. She started rotating her ass and pushing it backwards and realizing that she was enjoying my services, I pushed my tongue in. I licked the area around her asshole, pussy – cleaning it properly.

She raised her folded leg, swung it over my head and turned herself onto her back, my face now positioned between her thighs. I went to work on her pussy now. She was wet from my licking and was releasing her honey for me. I started lapping it like a dog and pretty soon, she started gyrating her hips and humping my mouth.

"Keep sucking ..... now work on my clit ..... what a wake up call ... keep waking me up every day morning like this. ......" Her pelvis started its rhythmic movements and her whole body went stiff. My hands reached for her boobs and I did not want to neglect her erect nipples which were demanding my attention. Her whole body spasmed and went into fits of convulsions.

"I am coming ... harder ..... keep sucking my clit .... Yes ....... Keep it on..... aaaahhhhh.... Hhhhhmmmm.....".

Her legs collapsed on the bed and I crept up on her lying on top of her. I kissed her on her lips. She sucked my tongue and tasted her own juice.

My cock was hitting her at her pubes. She knew I too needed to release my load. Her hands reached for the waistband of my shorts and pushed it down. My cock sprang up and was now knocking at her pubes. As my shorts came to my thighs I got up and got rid of my shorts. We were both completely nude. No more foreplay was necessary. I mounted her positioning my hands on either side of her chest and raising my pelvis with my steel-hard cock dangling close to gateway of heaven. Hardly had her left hand caught it and positioned it at her pussy-lips when I gave a mighty push to have my cock swallowed by her sloppy pussy. In one smooth stroke it went fully in.

Very soon we started thrusting into each other. Both needed relief from our newfound incestuous sexual acts and the excitement associated with it.

I mauled her boobs and fucked her with fast deep strokes. I was too excited to hold on, and released my sperms in her.

We kissed each other and caressed each other till she got fully awake. She finally got up. "I really slept well." Her voice was vibrant with joy. "One really gets into a sound sleep if sexually satisfied."

She jumped off the bed and rushed to her bathroom. She did not bother to shut the door. Sat on the commode and I could hear the hissing sound of her urination. She then cleaned herself. She was literally running. She came to her wardrobe, picked up a pair of spandex bicycle shorts, something she usually wears at home, and a loose T shirt. She was about to enter the bathroom, I asked, "Can I join you didi?"

"She looked at me with mischief in her eyes. "Well, give me a few minutes, I shall call you." She bolted the door.

About ten minutes later she called me.

I went in. The hot shower was on. She was – obviously nude and standing underneath it. She had applied shampoo on her hair and was applying soap all over her body.

I went under the shower. My prick was saluting my elder sister in attention. I went behind her stood closer. Took the soap from her hand. I tentatively positioned my cock at her butt-crack and started applying soap on her back. Then I knelt down and applied on her lower back, her butts, crevice of her butts. While soaping her butts, my finger just entered her bunghole – effortlessly, soap having made it slippery. I moved it a few times and then pushing my hand between her legs, soaped her pussy and vulva.

Then I concentrated on her muscular thighs, shapely calf, ankle and feet. Once her back was completed, she herself turned around. I started from her feet. I soaped her legs, knees thighs and then her pussy. She spread her leg wider giving me access to her pussy. I soaped it, and with water trickling down from the shower, her pussy was very slippery. I fingered it for a while; and proceeded upwards. However, after her flat tummy, I was treated by her big tits. I soaped them, the nipples were erect by then. I played with them a little bit, and soaped her armpits, arms, shoulders and neck.

She took the soap from my hand and started applying soap on me. She started on my face and slowly came down to my neck, shoulder, chest and back. She gave special attention to my nipple and tickled it. I never realized my nipple could be that sensitive. My cock sprang up fully and it was about to burst. She left my nipples and then soaped my whole body. Then she soaped my buttocks and groin. She soaped my balls and thighs and soaped my legs. She walked a few steps and from the cabinet brought out a new disposable razor. "I shall fist shave you down there." She knelt in front of me. She first started shaving the thick growth of hair around my prick. She slowly and carefully shaved it. Then she caught my balls which had now contracted – from her touch and from getting soaked. She lifted my cock in one hand and slowly applied the razor. But the wrinkled skin was too difficult to shave. She had to use one hand to stretch the skin while shaving with the other. But my cock was coming on her way.

Nonchalantly, she held my cock in her mouth and said, "You got to hold it up. I need to use both hands to shave you." I was overwhelmed with the feelings I was getting with my cock in her mouth. "You can hold it in your mouth and then use both hands to shave my balls." I suggested. She took her mouth off my cock and replied, "That will not be possible. I will not be able to see your balls if I suck you. For now, you have no choice but to hold it up!!" I complied. I held my cock bending it upwards and she started shaving my balls. My balls were tickling, and I started moving my own hand to and fro on y cock unable to control myself. "Patience .... Just hold on .... See it will be much better for me to suck you after it is clean. Hold on for now. Do not move."

Obediently, I stood still. My prick was almost in the verge of bursting. I could at times feel her large breasts rubbing against my thighs. In no time my pubes was clean. My cock looked even longer with no hair at its base. My balls looked cleaner too. Now I realized why she wanted me to shave there. She got up, and increased the force of the shower and stood underneath. I too joined her. She was facing the shower, which was positioned on the wall. I was behind her. I was trying to wash her body with the water cascading down every fold and crevasse of her body. I could see water coming down below her shoulder and flowing between her ass cheeks and the dribbling along her thighs. My cock was in its full-blown size. I knew it was impossible to control myself. I held her from the back and my hands reached for her breasts as my cock nudged against her ass. I retracted my pelvis and holding my cock at her ass-crack started rubbing it up and down. She bent and lifted her ass up. She was so willing and so giving. I kissed her soaked back as water flowed on her. I positioned my cock at her well-used and clean and slippery pussy and slowly inched in. She parted her legs to accommodate my cock in her pussy by bending forward and lifting her butts supporting herself with outstretched arms resting on the wall.

"I do not think my cock can stay out of your holes even for a moment." I commented.

I started moving forward and backward pretty soon her wide pelvis was synchronizing with my movements. She was pushing her ass back when I had my cock in her pussy from the back. We caught up a nice rhythm. Her tight pussy was sucking me in every time I came out. I increased my tempo and she did the same.

"Hold my cock tight in your pussy .... Yes... like that .....ooo hhhh it is so tight..... it is gripping my cock so tight .... I cannot .... Oooo... hhhh .......I am commmm.......iiii. nggggg..." My cock jerked and spurted its secretions in her pussy. Water from the shower was giving an exhilarating feeling giving me goose-skin. I reached for her clit and massaged it and she started crying in her climax ......" Yes .... Harder .... Kumar ..... keep doing it.... Fuck ...me .... Fuck .... Me..... fuck..... me.... Ooo hhhhh brother .... Fuck ... me .... Fuck ....me ...Give me your sperm brother ....aaa.....hhh.. mmmm....." She started moving violently.

I came quickly and my cock went flaccid soon after ejaculating semen. It popped out of her cunt and our secretions got washed away with water flowing on our body.

We stood under the shower holding each other and after our mutual panting stopped we cleaned each other.

We toweled ourselves dry and came out.

She took out a black thong and slipped her legs in one after the other. She had a matching bra. She threw on a loose t-shirt and slipped her legs into her blue bicycle shorts which appeared more like a body-paint on her..

I went to my room to get dressed and she brushed her hair and then came down for breakfast.

"So you are thorough with the assets you are going to manage?" She chuckled.

"Yes. But still have to find out more!!" I joined.

"More? What?" She was puzzled.

"Well, some other special services are still there. I got to know about them too..." I replied with mock seriousness.

"You rogue....." she punched me on my ribcage lightly.

We finished our breakfast and came to my room to work on her website.

My sister pulled a chair next to mine. I docked the digital camera to the computer and loaded her photographs. I only selected the ones where her face was not visible. I picked up her snaps in different stages of undress. May be, because I love women's butts, I chose several snaps showing her shapely butts. She was nodding every time I selected a photograph. I also selected a couple of them showing her pink pussy, and one, where she was had her finger inside her wet pussy.

We decided both on the snaps which were to be posted in her website.

"Now, what do we write about you? Your own description was good though. But having enjoyed sex with you, let me write narrate what the man is going to enjoy with you."

"Go ahead", she quipped.

"How will this be?" I asked as I went on typing, "A young beautiful and sensuous seductress, with 34C ....". She interrupted, "34C-25-36" will be a better way to describe my body."

"OK, I just nodded and continued typing and reading it out, "A young, beautiful and sensuous seductress, with 34C-25-36 hourglass figure, will be your ideal companion to make your fantasies true. You would love her dark tresses caressing your face, as much you would like to fondle those big and firm breasts with perpetually erected nipple. You would love to suckle and squeeze them. She is athletic with shapely legs. Her thin waist tapers down to an expansive swell of a very feminine ass, and you will love to knead this soft flesh. Her buttery ass and the brown puckered hole will work as the perfect Viagra to increase your passion. Her tight pussy will milk you dry and will make you wish to come there again and again. She is the embodiment of your ultimate sexual fantasy. She is not only just a great fuck,she is educated, pleasant to talk to, cooperative and will make the perfect companion for you. She is witty, intelligent and understanding and can keep you occupied with intelligent conversation or practical experiments of Kamasutra – whatever you desire. You can share all your fantasies with your dream girl." I stopped typing and looked at her. "How is that?"

"Yes ... go on ...; are you writing from your own experience with me?" She said and looked at the monitor reading the text.

"You can have the seductress seduce you with sexiest of lingerie; tempt you with her magical touch and excite you with erotic massage using her tits. Her red lips and willing mouth will swallow you fully and her expert tricks will make you cum like never before. You will love to rub your peter in her butt-crack and your peter will love entering the tight passage for a memorable experience. She is knows all your erogenous points and knows hot to trigger you to a sexual high. She will pleasure you till you cannot take it anymore!! When she leaves you, you will wonder was it a dream or did it really happen?"

"Is that ok?" I asked as I paused after typing.

"You got to mention the rates." She said.

"I am not done yet." I replied and my fingers went working on the keyboard.

"A normal service for one hour will cost only three hundred dollars or fifteen thousand rupees. Service for two hours will cost you five hundred dollars or twenty five thousand rupees. But if you want oral or anal sex, please do not forget to add two hundred dollars or ten thousand rupees each per service. But when you are with this sexy beauty, you would not like her to go without enjoying all her holes. By the time you feel spent, she can make you horny again for the next round sooner than you can expect."

"I guess it happened with you..." she whispered.

"I am sure this will happen with everyone." I retorted.

I went on working on the keyboard muttering to myself, "She can be your demure and shy Indian beauty or she can be the aggressive woman of today – any way you want. She can present herself like a classical Indian beauty in the traditional Indian attire, or she can dress sexy for you. She can also dress herself in exotic little things which you would like to get rid of as soon as you can. She can perform striptease to make you yearn for sex and when you get her – you will fuck her till your balls are drained. She can be wild, she can be soft. If you want her to use sex toys, or want her for a role play, you have to pay hundred dollars or five thousand rupees extra. She can play any role to perfection. She can be the dominatrix riding you to a world of joy or she can be an obedient school girl. She can be your mistress or even your maid. For any other additional fantasies which you have only dreamt of, do drop a line to inquire the cost. For spending an entire night in a dream-world with her, you have to pay one thousand five hundred dollars or seventy five thousand rupees. And for a night full of all excitement and limitless fun her charges are two thousand dollars or hundred thousand rupees."

"However, penetration will be only with adequate protection, which is good for both. All payments are to be made in advance. You must provide your phone number in your booking details so that her manager can fix up a date with you. You must bear in mind that she is not into pain."

"Mind you, she is very selective and provides service only to the discerning elite. You have to book her well in advance not to be disappointed."

I created a different mail id, and gave that as the contact.

I leaned back against the backrest of my chair and asked, "How was that?"

"Sounds fine to me.But hope those guys do not think of pain or torture or any other perverted act." She sounded a bit unsure.

"We shall clarify those when we contact the clients." I assured her.

"I never charged so much..."

"You deserve this ... for all that you provide." I dragged my chair close to her and my hand traveled down her back into her bicycle shorts. Though it was very tight, it was stretchable and my hand had no problem in going inside. She moved a bit forward letting me an access to her butt. My hand roamed over her butt and my index finger was tracing the crack of her butt. I took my hand off and led her to my bed. She stood near my bed. I knelt in front of her slightly parted legs and placed my mouth on her pussy over her clothing. I opened my mouth fully and had almost whole of her pussy in my mouth. I exhaled hot air into that area. My hands reached for the waistband of her shorts on either side and pulled it down. It came down to her ankle and she pulled up her legs and got rid it. The moment she got rid of her tracksuit, I had my face buried between her thighs inhaling the intoxicating womanly musky aroma. My nose was tickling her clit as my tongue went up and down her passage."

"Wait a minute." She moved away from me. "Let me get something." She said and rushed out of the room in her t-shirt and thong, giving me a small display of her tight ass. I used the time she took to remove all my clothes. My cock was engorged and impatient to enter my sister's pussy.

She came back with a tube. She made me lie on my back and my cock was perpendicular pointing at the ceiling. She moved the foreskin back and bent down to give its tip a few flicks with her tongue. She tickled at my piss slit holding the shaft of my enlarged cock. The purple knob was like a mushroom and she just took the knob in her mouth and started sucking it. She gave me a wet blowjob with her warm saliva in her mouth. She then took out some clear gel from the tube and applied it to my cock. It felt funny. "What is that for? I do not need lubrication to enter your pussy. I am sure it is we, otherwise shall eat you making you all wet and ready."

jobcal
jobcal
65 Followers