Our escort Agency in India

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is a desensitizing cream. It will make you last very long. You have unleashed the slut in me and I need to be sexually satisfied. You will have to go on and on. I need you to fuck me the whole day till my cunt is sore. I need to achieve as many climaxes as one can." She said as she applied the cream all over my cock.

The moment I caught the hem of her t-shirt, she raised her arms letting me take it off. Her breasts encased in a transparent small bra were right in front of my face – very inviting. The transparent bra revealed the light brown ring and her erected chocolate nipple at its center. I took her nipple in my mouth with the bra and started sucking it. In a few minutes the bra was soaking wet. We almost wrestled with each other and both fell down on bed, me on top of hers. My mouth found hers and there was a deep passionate lingering kiss – which lasted for ever bonding us. I held her tight, pushing my hand under her and she wrapped her arms around my back. I bit her lower lip and then moved down to her neck and earlobes. I got up and said, "Let me kiss you everywhere." I started my journey from her forehead and came down to her feet. I took her toes in my mouth and sucked them. I kissed her heel and her calves. I kissed her back of the knees. I went up till I reached her pussy, where I stopped for a while. I kissed it more longingly but soon my kisses were becoming savage. I pushed her thong aside and sucked her hard.

Next, she pushed me down and started kissing me. She unclasped her bra and slipped it off and threw it. Next to go was her panties which joined her bra on the floor. She started with my forehead and came down to my nipples. She spent a lot longer time on them and as she did, my cock responded. Every time she flicked or bit my nipple – my cock jerked. I bent my head and reached for her shoulder. Her collarbone was prominent. I kissed her on the flesh just below her collar bone. When she bit my nipple, and I reacted by biting her involuntarily rather hard.

She screamed, "OOOHHH .... aaa ... hhhh....." I had bit her really hard and my teeth left a deep reddish purple mark on her shoulder. I patted it softly and kissed it soothingly. My hand came southwards to her cleavage. I kneaded her boobs She continued licking and biting my nipple. That it was so sensitive – I never knew. Now she left my nipple and I went to hers.

I tried to take a lot of her tit-flesh into my mouth and licked it and sucked it. I started doing that all around, till at one point I was beyond myself, and out of sheer excitement I bit her breasts. I was out of control.

"Oh .... No..... Not again.... Do not bite ..... do not leave these love-bite marks." She pleaded.

"Sorry Didi, I was just carried away......I fail miserably in controlling myself when I am with you. Your mere presence near me makes me horny and when I see you my cock does the thinking!!" I lightly kissed those marks.

"It is ok, but be careful not to leave any marks on my body." She said and took my cock in her deft hands and with a firm grip started stroking it.

"I want to tit-fuck you .... " I grunted. And without waiting for her reply, climbed over her and sat on her abdomen. I positioned my cock in the valley of her breasts and my palms pressed her breast upwards and my cock was sandwiched between her fleshy boobs. The felling was warm, soft and quite different from entering her vagina and asshole. I began moving my pelvis and my cock was rubbing against her spongy boobs. She stretched her hand and dragged the pillow and placed it under her head her mouth few inches away from my cock-tip. I started moving my cock deeper into her valley and it just touched her mouth. I had my thighs pressing her breasts together which held my cock snugly and started moving with faster strokes. When I went forward, she welcomed my cock into her mouth and flicked her tongue on the engorged cock-head. It was a mind-blowing feeling – my cock pushing its way through between her breasts and the tip going in and out of her mouth. I released her breasts by spreading my thighs and lunged forward. Her head was cocked forward which helped my cock enter her mouth. Her cheeks went concave as she commenced her blow-job. Seeing her giving me the blowjob, I wanted to fuck her mouth deep, right down her throat. She gagged a bit when I attempted to ram my cock in. I was trying to force my cock deep down her throat. She lifted her head and crooked it backwards aligning her oral passage with her throat. Now, I had no problem in plunging my cock down her throat. Her mouth engulfed my cock all the way and I could feel her lips at the base of my cock. The passage down her obliging mouth and receptive throat was smooth. I went fucking her mouth supporting myself on my arms on the head-rest of the bed and my pelvis started moving in frenzy with my cock moving like a piston..

I was enjoying every bit of this incestuous mouth-fucking with my sister, but I knew I was not even close to cumming. The desensitizing cream did not numb the cock really, but definitely deferred that urge to cum. She suddenly started pushing me out of her mouth and when very unwillingly I obliged, she said in a throaty voice, "I need you in my pussy now. My pussy is itching ..... it needs a hard cock ... fuck me now .... my pussy is thirsty for cum. It wants to feel your cock throbbing inside and fill it with your hot juice......"

I descended down. She lifted her legs and spread it for me and I positioned myself between her spread legs, my cock pointing at her pussy. She rested her legs on my shoulder lifting her ass, thus apposing her pussy right in front of my cock. It was soaking wet. I held it with one hand and rammed into her. She wriggled her ass and my cock glided into my sister's slick passage.

"I will fuck you till your pussy is sore," I groaned as I started humping into her. " ..... I never knew you love cock so much .... And even after so much of fucking your pussy still needs more ......"

"My pussy loves cock-meat, but it must be large ..... Yes.... That is it...... fuck me hard and fast .... Quick ..... yes... you are there .... You are going right in .... Harder .... Go in till you hit my cervix .... Come on brother .... Fuck your sister ..... fuck ..... hard...." She made animal like groans.

With all my might and energy I started pumping my cock into her pussy. My cock could feel her pussy getting sloppy with her juice. Every time I entered her fully, my balls banged against her ass and my thighs slapped against her body. She was reciprocating my thrusts with jerking her hips up.

"I am coming .... I am coming ..... yes ... fuck me.... Harder ... ram your cock in deep you sister-fucker. Fuck your sister ... harder .... Yes...... keep doing it.... Yes ... quick ...... go on .... Stay in ..... ooohhh....hhhhmmmmm....harder .....stay inside ... now shove it hard into my cunt ....... Y..e....s...s..s..... am c...o...m...i...n..gggg." Her whole sexy body shuddered and I fucked her hard hitting her cervix with my cock every time. Her body tensed and she dug moved her legs off my shoulder and tried to pull me into her encircling my back with her legs and pressing with her heel.

She went still and I slowed down. Slowly and tenderly fucking her. My cock was still rock hard, and I knew because of the cream I was nowhere near to coming. I thought of again using a double penetration, and slipped out of her and rushed to her room to pick up the vibrator. I searched for the other one she mentioned about. When I opened the lowermost drawer I saw her intimate belonging. There was a black dildo, much thinner than the other one, but beaded.

When I got back, she was lying on her back, but turned at her waist with her knees folded sideways. I think this is a posture in which only a lady can lie down! Her eyes were half-closed in a post-orgasmic bliss. Her breasts were heaving up and down. Her ass was thrust back and her puffed up pussy was peeking out, and there was clear secretion of hers dripping down. I went behind her switching on the vibrator and touched her asshole with its tip. She responded by pushing it onto the vibrator, but not letting it enter her. I stopped the vibrator and lied down by her side. I tried to turn her towards me. "Why don't you ride me this time? I shall fuck your pussy from below and your asshole with your anal dildo. How can I now manage a single day without fucking my slut? You make me so horny......" I urged.

She languidly got up. With feline grace she climbed facing me. She lifted her pelvis and impaled herself on my cock. My cock went in fully. Then she bent forward mashing her fleshy balloon-like breasts against my chest and that allowed her asshole to be exposed. I reached for that tube and took a small glob of its content and smeared it on the vibrator. I took a little at the tip of my right index finger and my finger reached for her asshole and probed in. Her asshole welcomed my finger the moment it touched her rosebud. She was rubbing her pelvis sliding on me slowly and fucking me at a leisurely speed. We knew we had the whole day for our lovemaking.

I fingered her asshole to prime it for the vibrator to enter. I tried to crook my finger inside her butt-hole and tried to massage the interiors of her tight passage. It opened up and allowed my second finger to join the first. Now it was my turn to pick up her vibrator. She was moving her pelvis rhythmically forward and backward. I wrapped one hand around her back and held her tight and with the other holding the vibrator reached for her asshole. Rotating the vibrator slowly and I eased it into her asshole. The beaded vibrator went in notch by notch. She went on riding me and when she pushed back, I pushed the vibrator deeper. In no time, the vibrator had filled her ass.

"Hhhh..mmmmm ....... Hhhmmmmm... hh..m...m......" She groaned like an animal and accelerated her movement. Her breasts were mashed against my chest. She was rubbing her vulva on my pubes stroking so efficiently that her clit was getting massaged against me and my cock was moving in her pussy in and out; and getting her asshole fucked with the dildo. Her face rested on my shoulder and her long silky hair covered my face. The sensation was romantic and erotic.

"How did you turn into almost an insatiable slut? You are the sort of girls who would even enjoy three guys to fuck at the same time!! I never ever imagined my own sister is such a slut, ready to take any cock – even his brother's. Were you always like this or was it after you started working as escort? You are damn sexy... and anyone you fuck will need it more and more...Not very many girls please men with all there three holes and even some of them may do it passively, but not initiating it like you and enjoying this too." I finished in one breathe.

She did not reply but just prodded hard. When she was lurching back, her both holes were getting filled. I was still holding the vibrator and fucking her ass and was moving my pelvis up and forward making my cock slide into her tunnel. I moved the dildo faster and flipped on its switch and left the vibrator deep in her ass to massage her rectum. I wrapped my arms around her hugging her tight. This went on for a while and we continued fucking this position. My sis's body went into a rigor and she then pressed herself tightly onto me and kissed me on my lips. I opened my mouth and soon we were kissing each other passionately and both of us were moving our pelvis filling her up to the hilt. My cock was now ready to shoot after this prolonged, deep and fast fucking. I embraced her tight and intensified my movement. "I am going to come..... ohhh ...it feels so good.... I am going to cum in buckets......."

In a flash she lifted her pelvis and her pussy released my cock completely. But very quickly she turned around, and placed her knees on either side of my waist, but this time facing my legs. She did not let my cock feel neglected for longer and holding it in her hand, brought down her pelvis and took it in. She bent forward and her asshole was facing me and the vibrator was vibrating inside her rectum and its base protruded out of her asshole. I fondled her heavy ass with one hand and with the other started fucking her asshole with her anal vibrator. Every time the beaded vibrator came out, it came out by a notch with a pop. I went fucking her asshole as fast as she was fucking my cock. Her lovely ass was rotating in front of my eyes and my cock was moving in and out of her stretched pussy.

"Go hard on me.... Fuck me hard .... Yes .... That is it....... Keep.......fucking. Ride me fast..... yes.....yes.... faster..... hold my balls...... yes ..... that is it..... I am going to come .... Aahhh.... Ohhhhhh ....... Harder......" I felt all my blood rushing to my cock and the pressure on my prostate and balls made me shoot my juice harder. I left the vibrator in and my hands reached for the two full moons – two globes of her ass and squeezed them. She caught my balls and squeezed them in her hand quite hard. I relaxed my asshole when I felt her wet finger touching it. She shoved it in and her finger found my prostate. I came and came and came. She firmed her pussy canal and her whole body shuddered and went stiff. I could see her butt muscles tightening. My cock jerked endlessly and released my hot semen in my sister's pussy.

Her hand reached for her own ass and took out the vibrator. Her open asshole looked like a yawning dark cave. My cock shriveled and she dismounted me. My cock was daubed with our combined juice. My whole body was sweating and I never had felt my climax to be so enormous. I remained in that position, unable to move. She turned around and slept by my side pressing her body to mine and we cuddled for some time.

"How frequently do you get to fuck Vicky? How is he?"

"Whenever we get the opportunity, we fuck. He is quite adventurous. He only introduced me to anal sex and rimming. He loves to fuck as much as I do and we have tried almost everything from threesome to group orgies. He only introduced me to swinging lifestyle." She replied.

"Who do you swing with?" I was inquisitive.

"His very close friends only. There are three more couples – only one couple is married and the rest are like us. We had the swinging parties in a farmhouse." She responded.

"You did not feel awkward – even the first time?" I inquired.

"Of course I did. Actually one day Vicky took me to the farmhouse for a party. His other friends were there. We all drank and smoked some joints. I did not know how it happened, but I came to my senses when I found myself lying on bed and my mouth was getting fucked. I was startled when another cock entered my pussy; and I could not see whose cock it was as my view was blocked by Vicky ramming into my mouth. I could not protest as mouth was full, and before I could really protest, I started enjoying it. With that all my reticence was gone. Subsequently, in my drunk and stoned state, when I saw Vicky was fucking someone else's girlfriend, and that guy was approaching me. I spread my legs for him." She responded. "A few moments later we changed positions and I started riding him. While riding Vicky's friend, I saw Vicky approaching and he bent me forward exposing my ass for him and that was my first double-penetration. I cannot remember how many climaxes I had that day. From that tie onwards, we fuck whenever I get a chance. But after I started this escort services, sex has not been fulfilling mostly. And I could not get hold of Vicky as he is out of Calcutta for last three months. I have been perpetually horny and resorting to my vibrators."

"Do not fret over his absence. Now you got me. If he is not around, I am always there for you. Fucking you is such a welcome change from fucking Anita – my girlfriend. She is one cold boring fuck."

When I looked at the clock on the wall, I saw it was two hours past noon. We had been fucking for last four hours. I was sexually and physically spent and was feeling hungry. We have to go out, get some lunch and take a new mobile phone number for our business.

"But how can you keep this number a secret? If you call someone he will see this number." She questioned.

"There are ways. I can even call the person using Voice over internet. That would not reveal the number. But I shall contact the person after I study him and find him genuine." I assured her. "Let us go now."

"Ok. Let me get dressed." She picked up her shorts, t-shirt and underwear and went to her room. She came back dressed in a loose skirt and a lacy top. We locked the house and took the car to the nearest shopping mall. She was looking very pretty in the long skirt that flowed down in frills right to her ankles. She had her hair tied in a loose casual pony-tail. She had a small gold chain around her neck with a pearl pendant and matching pearl ear-tops. She was looking demure and homely far from her sexy and slutty self.

We bought a telephone connection and a mobile handset. We wet to the Pizza hut in the corner to eat pizza. Then we loafed around the mall window shopping. When I saw a pharmacy, I remembered I would need cialis, a more potent version of Viagra. I asked my sister to wait outside and bought a couple of strips of the medicine. While walking out of the pharmacy I popped in a couple of tablets as I knew it would require an hour or so to exert its effect. I came and joined my sister. As we were finding our way out of the mall I saw a liquor shop and stopped in front of it and asked her, "What would you like to drink in the evening?" "Either Vodka with orange juice or Bacardi with coke, whatever you can get, would be fine." I got a bottle of Bacardi and some cans of coke. After an hour of wandering in the mall, we headed back for home to finish the unfinished work of making her website.

I had my eyes on the road, and the afternoon time it was not very crowded. I switched on the music system. I was humming with the song.

"Your junior is very quiet now." She said as she kept her hand on my crotch. It was soft after coming so many times that day and particularly the last time when it ejaculated after our extended fucking applying desensitizing cream. My balls were drained out. "Wait till we reach home. And do not forget you got to model for me some of your naughty lingerie." My right hand was on the driving wheel, and my left hand reached for her pussy. My hand began pulling the skirt up and being loose it could easily be lifted over her thighs. The loose cotton skirt gathered on her thighs. My hand sought out for her pussy and reached its destination. The window panes of the car were dark, and I knew nothing could be seen from outside. My cock sprang up when my fingers touched her pussy. I could feel a strip of cloth on one side of her puffed pussy and another strip running down the other side. There was another thin strip that ran along her slit. But that was all. My fingers could feel the skin of her pussy. I rubbed on the strip that ran in the middle on her slit and caressed her pussy. I just turned my head to look at her. She just smiled, "That is a peek-a-boo thong. Now you know what it is, right?" When eyes followed down to her breasts, I could see her nipples erect. "Is your bra like that too?" You will soon find out.

In a few minutes we reached home. I parked the car and opened the door for her. I followed her and closed the door behind me. I dropped our shopping bags on the sofa and rushed to her, I bent forward and caught the hemline of her skirt and lifted it up completely. "Waoo: I exclaimed seeing her undergarment, The front of the thong was made of three thin strips all originating from another tied around her waist. One was going on one side of the pussy, the other going on the other side – making a framework inside which her glorious pussy was enclosed. The tight strip or rope pushed the pussy lip inward making it appear puffier and the same on the other side too. Only the central strip ran on the slit but rest of the area or most of her pussy was left bare. All the three strips joined one another at the base and come together just below her pussy lips, from where a lone ultra thin strip passed through the crack of her ass to meet the strip around her waist. She herself took off her top. "Ohhh Nooooo" I almost screamed in disbelief. There were again only three thin strips, they were making futile attempts to cage her boobs, as they never could cover them. The strips ran from below her breasts upward converging at one point; from where a solitary string went upward and to her back. My mouth hung open at this sight. The bra cups had been replaced by these three strips, which neither covered her breasts; and was not sure if they could provide any support to her boobs like a bra. Even her nipples were fully exposed with the central strip on her breast passing by its side. The strips did leave a depression on her soft flesh, and were possibly trying to push her breasts up. But her breasts were spilling out and completely exposed.