Our Eyes Meet at Dinner

Story Info
A couple have a sexy encounter; their partners no nothing.
759 words
3.8
13.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We see each other at a bar - your with your partner and I'm with mine... we catch eyes, I'm instantly attracted to you.

You are beautiful and with a stunning body. We both sit down at opposite sides of the bar with our other halves. I can still see you and we keep making eye contact ... are you checking me out too?? ....

... We keep catching each other's eyes. You're making me very horny and it's hard to keep up a conversation with my partner - your distracting me.

I look down and I've had nearly a bottle of wine. I need the bathroom. I head off and have to walk past you and then up some stairs to get to the gents ... I see you checking my semi hard cock as I walk past.

I feel so horny. I'm glad I was the only guy in the gents, because after id finished peeing I had a few strokes of my cock ... I stopped though as this was not the place to do it.... I wash my hands and leave the gents to head back downstairs.

As I open the door, you are stood there. You put your finger to my lips to motion me to be quiet and take my hand and lead me through another door, marked private.

We get inside the room and we don't speak a word, we just kiss. Very passionately. Our hands are all over each other, but our lips never part.

We get closer and I know you can feel my hard cock pushing against you, you tongue seems to explore my mouth a little bit harder. I break and start to kiss you on your neck...

I turn you around and stand behind you with my hands on your hips, you push your ass back into my crotch and I start kissing your neck again, from your shoulders to where my nose just catches your ear... your hand goes back and squeezes my hard cock, god I want you so bad ..

My hand moves from your hip and cups your gorgeous breast through your dress. I'm sure I can feel your hard nipple. we turn and kiss again for a minute, this time I look you in the eye and I move down to my knees, never taking my eyes off your eyes.

... I get down there and I kiss your knees and inner thighs, gently, but then move my kisses up a bit, pushing your dress higher as I go ...

I lick your pussy lips and move my tongue up and down your slit - moving it over clit, back down and inserting it into you, in and out, in and out.

I move one hand a little and as I feel your orgasm building, I push a finger in your ass - you scream - someone must have heard it - but you don't want me to stop - you pull me in and you are face fucking me! You cum all over my face.

I come up for air and look at you with your juices dripping from my chin - your all red but I need to fuck you now.

I flip you over - your ass is in the air, I drop my trousers and work my hard cock in between your pussy lips - moving it up and down the slit - your arsehole is gaping open as I pull you cheeks apart - I'll fuck that another time - for now I want to fuck your wet pussy.

I slide my cock in and you put your hand back and grab my balls and tell me to fuck you hard. I fuck you so hard that the table you're leaning over is banging into a wall - this is definitely not a quiet fuck!

As I approach Cumming, you look back at me and tell me you want my cum -

"Where?" I say.

"Where ever you want" you reply.

I tell you to get on your knees and I wank my cock until I squirt over your face. You scrape the cum out of your eyes and off your cheeks with your fingertips and swallow it down and then suck my cock to make sure you get every last drop.

We pull our clothes back on and you go back to your man - I go back to my partner - neither of them have a clue - we should do this again. Shouldn't we?