Our Family Album

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The touch on her ankle jolted Melissa from her own self-induced dream state and she jerked as her fingers slammed up into her. Her forefinger and thumb finally caught the ever-elusive clit to clamp down on it, her eyes wide as she suddenly remembered that he was watching as her second orgasm ripped through her. Her head pushed back against the arm of the couch as her hips bucked forward and she managed to his out, "Nooooooooo … oh goddddddddd!" Her cunt walls clamped down on her fingers, coating them completely with the hot nectar that flowed between her fingers, starting to run down her palm.

After he had propped the camera on the back of the couch, Trystan reached forward with his left hand that had sat on her ankle and, without a single flicker of embarrassment or other withholding emotion present on his face, wrapped the fingers of that hand gently around the wrist that was aimed at her cunt. Very gingerly, he pulled her hand towards him, freeing it from its warm, wet hiding place until he was forced to lean so far forward that he may have easily fallen onto her but instead, he simply arched down and pressed her cunt- wet fingers against his lips, sucking them slowly into his mouth and savoring his sister's sweet juices. As the taste sat on his tongue and filled his mouth, Trystan carefully withdrew her hand and guided her fingers back into her cunt once again.

Melissa groaned helplessly at her cunt muscles continued to contract even as her brother withdrew the source of her entertainment away, watching him through a spasm of pleasure that coursed through her as he sucked her digits clean, causing her body to jerk and nectar to flood between her thighs once more. The slickness of her orgasm began to shine and tickle on her inner thighs as her hips bucked up towards him as if begging him to join in. Her whimpers were apparent as he pushed her fingers back into her cunt that quivered and reached for them despite her voice that suddenly was found. "Trystan … fuck me … please," she begged, the sound of her own voice begging her brother to fuck her, shocking.

Something about the way his face changed almost imperceptibly registered in Melissa's core before her mind was aware of it. She could see mischief rising up in her brother's eyes, revealing itself at leisure, as if it were unsure if it was going to appear or not.

Sliding from the arm of the couch down into the space between her feet and the armrest, Trystan twisted his body sideways onto his gorgeous sister, presenting his left shoulder straight down the center line of her body as he picked the foot nearest the edge of the couch and cradled it in his hands. Keeping his eyes on her, he lifted the foot towards his mouth until he was close enough to blow gently on her big toe until it was warmed by his breath, pressing it between his lips and sucked on softly as his bottom teeth scraped the underside of it, his eyes never leaving the wide beautiful gaze of Melissa's.

Popping her toe free from his mouth, Trystan slid down from the couch onto the floor and stared her square in the cunt. The wink of his eye was only closing when he moved upwards, his stubbled chin pressing against her thigh as his tongue ran over the back of her hand before simply stating in a husky voice, "That's in my way."

12