Our Family Physician Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan and I continued to kiss as I came down from my point of sexual ecstasy. I was completely spent after my orgasm--I couldn't move a muscle.

When I finally realized that I couldn't remain in the position I was in forever, despite thinking that wouldn't be a bad idea, I leaned up and looked at Diane. She was only a foot away and then we both looked down my torso where we saw my abdomen joined with Susan's--our pubic hair intertwined. I moved so I pulled my penis out of Susan and saw the glaze of juices covering it.

As I fell back onto my butt, my wife moved over and put her head in my lap, taking my semi-hard cock into her mouth and cleaning things up for me. I glanced toward Susan, looking from her spread thighs to her pussy up to her belly button and then towards her breasts, flattened out somewhat at the moment as she lay on her back, and then to her smiling face. She and I made eye contact and no words needed to be said. Diane continued to lick me clean as I looked deep into Susan's eyes, thinking to my amazement of what had just taken place.

I realized that Diane had pulled off of my cock and was moving away from my lap. She scrawled a couple of feet on the bed almost assuming the position over Susan I was in a few minutes ago and I looked at my wife's butt cheeks and between her legs. I then looked up to see Susan and Diane kissing once again so I knew that Diane was allowing Susan to taste herself along with a little taste of the cum I had squirted into Susan.

After a few moments of their kissing, Susan reached for a towel and moved it to her pussy as my semen had started to leak out of her. I suggested a group shower and my two ladies both readily agreed. I got up and went to the master bathroom to start the water running and warm up. While we had a nice sized shower, three bodies in it would be a little tight.

My two ladies joined me and we all stepped in, shutting the door behind us. We took turns soaping one another and there were plenty of kisses but virtually no conversation. None was needed. I think we were all lost in our thoughts to some extent.

I let the gals out of the shower first and I stayed in to dry off while they had the floor area. I couldn't help but watch Susan as she bent over to dry her legs and feet--her butt pointed right at me so I could see her anus, her pussy lips and her large breasts once again hanging down. My cock, which had remained semi-hard, began to rise once again as my eyes took in the view.

Susan and Diane made small talk--the awkwardness seemed to be past--and Diane helped a still-nude Susan address her hair somewhat in the mirror as I stood with a towel at my waist and watched through the open shower door.

"My wife and my doctor standing naked together in our bathroom?" I thought.

I exited behind the two ladies and walked into the bedroom. It was a sight. I turned on some brighter lighting than what we'd had on for our sexual activities session and tried to straighten things up a bit. A bra laying her, a sock laying there. Clearly there had been no consideration to our undressing!

Looking around the floor area by the bed, I picked up Susan's clothing and began to make it a little presentable--instead of the jumbled pile it was laying in. I put most of her things on the bed so she could access them easier and then bent down to pick up her bra. I looked at the plain white feminine garment for only a split second when I heard, "I think that belongs to Susan" coming from my wife. I turned to see the two women were making their way into the bedroom.

Laughing, I handed it to Susan and said, "Yes, I think this does belong to you."

Susan smiled, took the bra from me and began to put it back on. I watched as she arranged it as appropriate and then behind her and attached it securely. I continued to stand and watch her dress while my erection regained it's previous "straight-up" form. Diane stood next to me and I think Susan enjoyed the fact we were watching her.

As she was finishing buttoning her blouse, Susan pointed to my erect cock and said, "I think somebody is ready for more fun after I leave!" with a laugh. Before I could reply, my wife responded with, "You had your opportunity Susan, now I get mine."

The three of us walked out of the room and down the stairs--I think it was the first time in all of our time in the house that my wife and I walked down into the living room area by the front door completely nude together. A dim light was on so we could see our way easily.

As we got to the door, I think we all were thinking the same thing: "Where do we go from here?"

Susan took the initiative and began with: "I want to say thank you to both of you for this evening. It was a night of many firsts. I never imagined when I walked in the front door at the party tonight that I'd be walking out the front door of your home at this hour. But I enjoyed every moment."

Continuing, "I'm not sure where we go from here right now. I loved this experience and would enjoy experiencing it again with you two. I'm simply not interested in getting involved with another man at this moment in my life but that doesn't mean I'm not horny either! Diane--the opportunity to explore a woman sexually has been something I've always wanted to do and you were just what I had fantasized it would be. I really would like to spend some more time with you and explore you body in more detail. Or continue to explore you with my tongue I should say!"

Diane replied, "Susan--I can tell you for certain that we both enjoyed tonight. You were the perfect woman for us to branch out with and explore things we'd talked about over the years. Seeing my husband making love to you was much more of a turn-on to me than I thought it would be. And getting a chance to explore another woman's body was fantastic."

After a short pause, Diane continued: "Let's do this. You have our home telephone number. When you're ready to meet up again, give us a call. We will not call you at this point. After you've had a day or a week think about this experience, you can call. If one of us doesn't answer, just leave a message indicating, 'This is the doctor and it's time to schedule an exam for the two of us along with a telephone number.' That reference to the 'two of us' will be our signal as to what the call is about. If you decide that one night was enough for you for some reason, just don't call and we'll understand."

They both looked at me and I couldn't think of anything to add. So I simply bent down a little to Susan's face and kissed her on the lips. We didn't French this time, rather just a good old-fashioned sensual lip kiss. I immediately turned to Diane and did likewise. And just before Susan departed, she and Diane kissed passionately once again and Susan's right hand grasped my erection once again and she gave it a couple of tugs.

Diane and I stood behind the door as Susan opened it and as she turned to leave, she looked at us in the dim light and said, "Make sure you leave your answering machine on. I know there will be a message for the two of you very soon on there" as she walked out the door.

Closing the door behind her, I locked it and turned to Diane. We kissed one another once again and Diane took my cock in her hand and said, "Okay, time for some more sex. Let's go upstairs..."

(To be continued.)