Our Family Physician Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We took turns brushing out teeth, while the ladies played with fixing their hair. I even said, "You're going to bed girls, you don't have to worry about your hair!" but it fell on deaf ears.

As Diane was brushing her teeth and looking in the mirror, she reached back with her left hand and grasped my cock and gently tugged on it while she brushed. Susan just watched the two of us as this occurred.

Once we were done in the bathroom, we all walked naked back to the bedroom.

Since we have a 'king size' bed, three adults sleeping together shouldn't be a problem in terms of space. We discussed who wanted to sleep where and decided that Susan would be in the middle with Diane on one side and I on the other.

Diane fixed the bed linens and blanket, along with the pillows as we crawled in.

There was minimal talking as I shut the last light out. We were all tired, although my cock was still fairly hard. After the room was dark, I leaned across Susan and while resting my penis on her left hip and stomach area, I kissed my wife very sensuously. As we parted our kiss, I bent down to Susan and kissed her as well. My left hand grasped her right breast and I very gently squeezed it. As I laid back on my spot on the bed, I could tell Diane and Susan were exchanging a 'good-night' kiss as well.

The last thing I remembered hearing was Diane somewhat playfully saying, "If you two decide you can't sleep, please try and keep the noise down. And don't get the bed bouncing!" I smiled at that comment.

We all eventually reached slumberland and while I awoke multiple times in the night, probably due to the extra body in my bed, I didn't wake either woman. I did remember one time when I looked at Susan sleeping inches away in the pitch black and thinking that I had TWO naked women with me!

* * *

Being an early riser, I woke up early just as the sun was rising. I decided not to rouse either of my sleepmates. I did slowly lift the sheets up a bit and looked down under them to see Susan's nude body in total relaxation. Her larger breasts and the dark pubic hair between her legs were such a change from what I was used to seeing on Diane.

Rising very quietly and heading downstairs, I realized that for the second time in as many weeks, I was headed downstairs totally nude. With kids around this was not something I'd done so it was a unique experience. I entered our kitchen with my penis gently swaying from side to side as I walked.

I made coffee and put together a little tray with cups, sugar, milk, etc. and finished the clean-up of last night's dinner. There was no noise upstairs so I assumed the gals were still asleep.

By about 7:30, I decided I should wake them so I filled a pot with coffee and proceeded upstairs. As I entered the bedroom, I saw they were both awake and had propped themselves up with pillows and were chatting quietly. They both saw the tray with the coffee as well as the fact their coffee server was naked--I'm not sure what pleased them more?

After they each got some coffee and retained their positions on the bed, I sat at the end and we all chatted. What struck me was the fact my wife and our physician friend both had the sheets and blanket at their waists--as if the two women with their naked breasts exposed sharing a bed sipped coffee like this all the time.

We decided that we'd all go out to breakfast and both women insisted on showering and making sure their hair looked appropriate. We decided to let Susan go first, followed by Diane. I skipped another shower and while Susan was in getting cleaned up, Diane and I made up our bed and picked up the clothing that had been strewn about the night before.

We put Susan's clothes all on Diane's dresser and when the water shut off in the shower, Diane went in to use it. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth as Susan was doing whatever it is women do in the bathroom mirror. We made small talk as the moisture from Diane's shower caused the mirror to be in a constant state of haze even with the door to the bathroom open and a fan running.

It struck me that the woman who had performed many examinations of me in the past was standing stark naked, as was I, chatting with me in my bathroom. I kept looking at her body--her shoulders, her breasts, her tummy, her butt, her legs--trying to figure out if she was real or if I was in a dream?

As Diane turned the shower water off, Susan and I exited the bathroom together naked. I quickly put on a pair of briefs and some shorts while Susan went through her overnight bag. I saw she tossed a bra and panties on the bed, along with some other clothing. As I pulled a shirt on over my head, I saw Susan reach to the bed and pick up her bra. She put the garment on at her waist, something I wasn't accustomed to seeing so I was curious as to what she was doing. She then almost instantly twisted the bra somehow and was pulling it up and inserting her arms like she'd done probably 10,000 times before. I'd never seen Diane put a bra on like that.

As Susan reached to pick up the white cotton panties, I said to her: "Maybe you should go without panties this morning?" with a smile.

She laughed.

"No, I always wear panties. Well, almost always."

I didn't hesitate with a response.

"When you're planning to go without them, will you call me?"

Diane walked in the room with a towel around her and asked where we thought we'd go to breakfast. I suggested a local restaurant, not too stuffy, that I thought Susan would enjoy, Diane echoed the idea.

Susan was now pulling on a cotton top and I saw she had a pair of shorts ready for her lower half. Diane dropped the towel near the foot of the bed and looked at the two of us, almost clothed, while she was still very naked.

"I know what I'm going to wear..." Diane said aloud.

She walked naked into the closet and came back with a dark blue sundress. Susan, who was now dressed but with still wet hair, and I watched as Diane took the dress, bunched it up and slipped it on over her head and allowed gravity to drape it over her body.

"Diane--nothing underneath?" Susan asked with a playful smirk.

"Nobody's going to know--except you two! So just don't tell anyone!" Diane replied with an equally playful grin.

"See Susan--I told you to leave your panties off," I said.

With that, the two women retreated to the bathroom to do their hair and whatever it is that women do in the bathroom in the morning...

* * *

As breakfast was completed, the three of us sat and talked like friends do. The plans for the rest of the day, both of us picking up our respective children, etc.

Susan mentioned that she was going to be entertaining a guest next Saturday. Her kids would be with her Friday night but they'd be with their father on Saturday evening. My blood pressure picked up a bit hearing that as I thought perhaps we'd be able to get together again but Susan tempered that enthusiasm by saying her niece was coming to visit. We chatted about her and Susan said she was a 22 year old first year medical student at the state university. Since it was a three day weekend, Susan had invited her brother's daughter to come to visit for the weekend. Susan said her niece's name was Jordan and she was a tall, skinny gal who had looked up to Susan since she was young because Jordan had always wanted to be a pediatrician. Part of the reason for Jordan's visit was for the current doctor and doctor-in-training to talk in-depth about Jordan's future. She had graduated with honors in May and had been in medical school only a couple of weeks. This was to be Jordan's only break from classes until November.

Diane and I suggested that the two women could come to our house for dinner on either Saturday or Sunday--either night would be okay with us as we knew that Diane's folks would enjoy having their grandchildren anytime. Susan said that she appreciated the offer and she'd let us know that week if she'd be able to take us up on the offer.

It went without saying that we had extended the invitation to "our friend Susan" with no sexual intentions involved since Susan's niece was to join the three of us.

To be continued...