Our Family Sex Club Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, sugar, don't be like this," Joe said to me right near the end of the ride, about the fifth time one of them had tried to patch things up. He was sitting next to me in the back seat. Martin was on my other side. By then my being mad at them wasn't working as good.

"No," I said, grumpily.

Joe put his hand on my knee. I was Daisy Mae again, of course with my panties back on. I looked at Joe's hand. It didn't belong on my knee.

"We shouldn't have done that. We got carried away," Martin said, softly. He put his hand on my other knee. The car turned the corner onto my street.

It was like I had a dam inside me holding back my happy side and all of a sudden the dam broke, and I felt myself almost grin. I held back the grin and said, seriously, "Okay, as long as you apologize."

They all did, Grandpa too. I gave them kisses on their cheeks, then Daisy Mae swished up the sidewalk to her house.

(to be continued)

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AzureEyedCowboyAzureEyedCowboyover 11 years ago
Another arousing chapter

This chapter is worth a thousand hard-on. I shall envelope myself in chapter four tomorrow, seducing my mind in hot incest sex so naughty that its deliciously tantalizing my mind with exciting sex

elleannelleannover 11 years agoAuthor

The secrecy is mainly about the entire family being involved in incest but you are still right that the girl broke the rules and you will see in the next chapter that her mother is angry when she finds out about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice story but...

Screwing her grandpa and a bunch of his bowling buddies? Unless they're all in the family (and you didn't say they were) that's awfully contrary to the idea of keeping the family's incest a secret, does it not?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thank You

For your "Family Sex Club" series....just got home from work,feelin the need to rub one out and your newest story is going to satisfy my craving (lol)P.S. Thank you again for your submissions Ms. please continue with the INCEST stories cause they truly are the best,now if you don't mind I think I'll do my one-handed workout reading your newest installment....

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Christmas Party Dilemma A mother has her son pose as her boyfriend at a party.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories