Our Family Sex Club Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elleann
elleann
300 Followers

"It's not? What does?"

"You have your own drum, Elle. Keep marching to it."

"That's it? That's your big psychologist's advice for me?"

"Yup."

"Hmmmmm. I have to think about that, Dr. Badger. Thanks."

"Um," he coughed. "You know, there are four more school days. Would you like another appointment. You did raise that other question. Whether you were made for blowjobs."

I laughed. "Dr. Badger, I don't know about you."

A moment later I was skipping down the hall.

elleann
elleann
300 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
lorencinolorencinoover 11 years ago
superlative

This part is written with a masterful hand that is both insightful and incredible hot. I'm impressed!

AzureEyedCowboyAzureEyedCowboyover 11 years ago
Its getting HOT in here, turn on the A/C

What an unexpected twist to the incestuous saga very cleaver I must say. I must admit a good writer will make me want more, and I do. Well done you have improve immensely since the quest in role-play, but that was fun too.

elleannelleannover 11 years agoAuthor
thank you

Thank you for these great comments, I really appreciate them. About voting, I stopped it because of the low votes, and also negative emails, I received from certain readers who are turned off by my stories. I try to make my stories real stories with

interesting characters and plot lines always with the purpose of sexual arousal, and some people just want straight porn and don't like what I do. So I write for people who do like it. Thanks again.

Elle

clive2007clive2007over 11 years ago
Wonderful

I agree with the others about your work. You are a very clever writer. Very nice tone, funny and ironic. I like her attitude. The psychologist isn't bad either. Where is the place to vote on this page? If there were the array of stars you would get 5 from me. By the way, you may already have noticed this but the "H" rating only goes to stories with an average score of 4.5 or better, and that usually requires an uninterrupted series of sex scenes as extended and graphic as you can make them. You settled instead for a nice sex scene set up cleverly by a smart girl with a keen eye and sharp wit. A far superior approach, in my view. Well done. I will read your other work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brill

Absolutely fucking wonderful

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories