Our Family Sex Club Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We goin inside to get laid or we gonna stand here all damn night?"

Everyone looked at me. "Oh gosh," I said and smoothed my hair. "Mr. Buckley, do you think I can be one of the persons who gets laid?"

"Damn tootin."

Dr. Button shook his head. "You are something, Elleann."

"Thank you, Dr. Button. Dr. Button is great at chess. He really knows how to mate a person."

"Ah yes. I hear he mated you," Miss Henchman said in the sarcastic, bossy tone of voice the kids at Hilldale High know well. But her wariness seemed to have left, I was happy to note.

"Mmmmm, lots of times he mated me. He's very strong with his mating, Miss Henchman. I bet you would agree."

"Shall we?," Dr. Badger said, and quiet as mice through the double doors we slipped into the darkened hall.

The night was moonless but stars were out and after feeling our way through the nearly pitch black corridors it seemed there might be almost too much light coming in the big windows of Miss Henchman's classroom. The rooms were locked and Dr. B and I had hovered close to Miss Henchman when she searched in her purse for the key. Once inside I watched where she put the purse but it didn't matter because she went straight to her office to get the "sex mats", and when she came out with them she didn't bother to relock the office door.

We waited while she set things up by herself, insisting on no assistance. Again the bulletin boards wheeled in front of the back windows, again the desks pulled aside making an even wider open area than last time, again the mats on the floor. During the desk moving Dr. Button came up behind me and put his arms around me and covered my tits with his hands. He nuzzled my neck while he felt me up. I sighed happily.

It was darker at the end of the room with the bulletin boards at the windows but even from a distance of several feet you could see clearly the outlines of things, including the curvy outline of Miss Henchman standing by the mats.

"Unhand her, Stanley. Let's do this democratically."

"We're going to fuck you the American way, Elleann," Dr. Stanley Button snickered, letting me go. I knew he was "Stanley" but I had never called him by his first name any of the times we fooled around. I knew Miss Henchman's first name was Ruth and that Dr. Badger's first name was James but I always called them by their proper names. It seemed the respectful way a student should behave, especially a 'leading slut' student like me.

I reached behind me to give Dr. Button's hardon a parting pat. I could still feel its impression on my bottom. "I don't care which way you do it, Dr. Button," I said, sweetly.

"Heh, heh. She just wants to get herself fucked is all!," commented Mr. Buckley, whose first name I didn't know.

We began taking off our clothes. Daisy Mae ended her existence. It was Elleann Blake's unadorned silhouette that Miss Henchman addressed when everyone was naked and ready, calling me. I took a deep breath.

The mats were laid out two and two, a total of four, since one of us would not need her own, and the facing rows would make it easier to see in the little bit of light. Dr. Badger sat on a mat beside Miss Henchman. Directly across from her sat Mr. Buckley, next to Dr. Button. I stepped between the rows. There was barely enough space for me.

"Model for us. Whet our appetites," Miss Henchman said. A mutter came from Mr. Buckley. Dr. Button fidgeted. Their appetites were whetted enough apparently. They wanted to get on with things. I turned to them. The part of me they were most interested in was in front of their faces. Dr. Button ran a forefinger up the inside of my right leg. It poked inside me where I was warm and wet with my welcoming.

"See how long you can keep standing up," he snickered. The finger went in more, then back, then in, then back. I squirmed on my bare feet. He was right about the difficulty staying up on them.

"Ooooo, Dr. Button, how can I be a model when you are finger fucking me so good!?"

Mr. Buckley suddenly ran a hand up the inside of my left leg. Good grief, what was this about? They couldn't both fingerfuck me at the same time, could they? In a way they could. With his free hand, Mr. Buckley took hold of my leg and steadied me while his busy hand slid underneath me and attacked my bottom.

"Oh, Mr. Buckley, in her asshole, how lovely," Miss Henchman said.

I tumbled backward at that point, landing in Miss Henchman's arms. She wrapped them around me. "Ah, a little gift from heaven." Her big hands went to my tits. Her hairy nest ground against my bare bottom. I glanced at the dark form of Dr. Badger beside me.

"My turn after you Ruth, okay?," he said in an amused tone.

"Certainly," Miss Henchman grunted. Her hot breath was on my neck, the untender grips of her thumbs and forefingers had control of my nipples. I was not entirely enjoying myself and I was becoming concerned about Dr. Badger, until, at that very moment, he said,

"I have a suggestion, Ruth. Let's work up a little program, make it interesting, more fun if you will. Personally, if you'll permit my candor, I want you, Ruth, every bit as much as I do Miss High School here. I can tell you turn on Button and Mr. Buckley. You're a fabulous woman, Ruth. You must let the three of us fuck you."

The busy hands paused on my tits.

Dr. Badger pressed on. "What do you say, men?"

"Yessiree!," Mr. Buckley said, more enthusiastically than Dr. Button's, "Ah, all right."

"Far be it from me to be a spoil sport. You organize it, Dr. Badger. Tell us how to go about it," Miss Henchman said, softly. She eased me off her.

"Sure. Give me my minute with our warm up girl and then we'll get to the main event. For round one we'll have Mr. Buckley take you from behind while you go down on Button. Show Elleann what a real blowjob is. But I want you for myself for round two."

Miss Henchman tittered.

"And, ah, after that?," Dr. Button inquired.

"I'm thinking maybe a three way or four way tangle with your chess pupil, Button. Would that work?"

"Splendidly, if I'm not spent."

"Then don't spend it. Ruth will be merciful, right Ruth?"

"Yes, yes," Miss Henchman said. She nudged my arm. "Go do your minute with him."

While he fucked me the old fashion way on a mat just a little less hard than he was, Dr. Badger whispered his plan. He had moved us a few feet further from Miss Henchman though it was Miss Henchman herself along with Mr. Buckley kissing her and feeling her up whose giggles and dirty talk provided the real cover for sneaky plotting.

"Forgive me taking advantage this way," said the breath in my ear.

"Okay." His cock pushed in, pulled back.

"Now listen. When the three of them get going, (Pushing in) I'll go to her office. You go to the lights. (Pulling back) Where is the switch, near the door to the classroom?"

"I think so. Mmmmm. I can't think when you do that."

"Try. As soon as I come out (Pushing in), turn the lights on."

"Oh...?" I breathed. "I don't know if I can see from back there."

"I'll have her office light on. (Pulling back). You'll be able to see it under the door. I saw it when she went for the mats. I'll turn the light off as I leave. Soon as you see the light go out under the door, switch on the main lights. Shhh, just do it." He kissed me. "I"m getting a school boy crush on you, Elle."

While the action next to us heated up, Dr. Badger and I sat side by side cooling down and with our thoughts, one big new thought for me as you might imagine. A light tap on my knee told me it was time. Dr. Badger picked up not his pants but his sports jacket and tip toed into the dark. I tip toed too, in a different direction, watching out for things not to bump into until I reached the wall. From there I went quickly to the front of the classroom. There were two switches. I rested a forefinger on each of them and watched the little ribbon of light at the far end of the room. The sounds coming from Miss Henchman and her cohorts were amazing. She was the noisyest person I ever heard having sex and mostly she did it with her mouth full! The noise was helpful of course with Dr. Badger searching in her office. But I hadn't been at the switches more than half a minute when it went dark under the office door and the shadowy shape of Dr. Badger emerged. I flipped on the lights.

Consternation reigned, as they say. Dr. Badger had taken his sports jacket because it contained his Blackberry in a side pocket. Now he wore the jacket and held the Blackberry, recording a porn scene. He caught them fucking and sucking and the camera kept at it after the performers jumped up, yelling and screaming. Finally, he lowered the Blackberry and suggested they shut up, which, furiously, they did. I turned off the lights.

"In my jacket, Ruth, I have a certain video cartridge bearing the initials"EB" and Wednesday's date on the label. Thanks for leaving it on top of your filing cabinet. I assume this is the tape you made of Elle and there is not a copy. But if my assumption is wrong and any video of Elle ever surfaces that I even suspect you have had a hand in, the video I just made will find its way to Principal Dillon and each member of the School Board, perhaps others, who knows. Let's go, Elle."

Miss Henchman and Dr. Button were still swearing and Mr. Buckley was keeping his opinions to himself when we left the classroom. I was back to being Daisy Mae out of necessity and Dr. Badger now had on pants, etc. to go with his jacket. We eased our way along the dark corridor and out an exit door that locked behind us into the starry night, on the side of the building away from the parking areas. No one was around but us. He kissed me.

"That was a bit of fun," he said, holding me.

"It was great, and thank you, thank you."

He kissed my cheek. "You bet. I'll destroy the video unless you want it."

"Destroy it...unless you want it," I smiled. "You said you have a crush on me, Dr. James Badger."

"I shouldn't have said it. I'm too old for you."

"You're not too old for me."

"I am. Take a guess?"

"Your age? I'm terrible at guessing peoples' ages, especially adults' ages."

"Guess."

"Fifty-two."

"Whoa! Try thirty three."

I gave him a grin. "See. If I was okay with fifty-two, thirty three's got to be like perfect. I have one on you."

"A crush?"

"Yeah. A big fat crush. I might be in love with you."

I never say that, that I'm in love with a guy. It was the first time in my life I ever said it. I could hardly believe I did say it. How could I ever tell Dr. Badger about my family, about my insane incest wedding? What was I supposed to do about Daddy probably waiting for me in his bed? Everything was way too complicated. I felt like running. I put my arms around him.

After a hug, I decided to go home. Dr. Badger walked Daisy Mae to the car. She forgot my sandals and raincoat.

(to be continued).

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

well, it's like a comic. Plausibility limited, colors full on, tits out most of the time. My reading was very much like Voltaire caught it, hard ti read cause you only have one hand to turn the pages.

Two aspects stick out in my view:

- For the most part we have the fem. protagonist setting the pace, advancing, calling for sex.

- Even in a sex crazed comic-like story things like harrasment & rape occurr and are not talked away.

Besides, I feel the story was overwhelmed by it's own content and had themes enough to make 2 or 3 series. The inc* family life was introduced, begonnen but not really covered. Instead of diving through her family's beds and whirlpool the protagonist explores her power s at school and with teachers mostly.

The dynamics of verthe dad - dau - mom triangle in an inc* family situation were touched but not really covered-

Unfortunately the author seems to have abandonned this story. Still thanks for writing it,

nashman1000nashman1000over 2 years ago

Great story. Sad that it never finished. And, after all these years, I guess it ever will. But, thanks for the interesting tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
PURE CRAP

Crap, caca, shit.............Should ever have been posted here or anywhere

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Update please

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mom and dad

Good story until Elle became a mean bitch towards her mother, and dad became a controlling self centered bastard. Grandpa was no prize either..

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Boobs n Boners The tale of a very horny sonn, and an equally horny mom.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories