Our Family Vacation Ch. 05B

Story Info
Mom POV of her day with Abby.
1.7k words
4.42
31.8k
17

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alright, I have gotten some feed back about how the mom hasn't been as big a role as she could be, but since the story is from Abby's perspective it is harder to include some of what is going on with Mom. So I decided to this chapter as a test and if it gets a good response I will do a few more like it. This chapter will be from Mom's perspective during some of the key scenes of Chapter 5. If I do more in the future they will be titled similarly as Chapter?B and follow Mom's story. Please let me know what you think. It doesn't matter if you love it or hate it I would like to hear what you think.

(All characters depicted in any form of sexual activity are 18 years of age or older)

I would like to thank my editor joefelton.

*****

My Day with Abby

Day 2

After a run in with a chauvinist pig and more than a little teasing of the desk clerk on my part, Abby and I leave the hotel lobby. As soon as we are clear of the lobby and the door has closed behind us Abby bursts out in giggles, "Damn Mom he's probably going to have a raging boner the rest of the day thanks to you!"

"Well you know if you feel so bad for the boy you could go back and lend him a hand... or mouth," I teasingly smile at her.

She smiles back at me, "You know you're right."

"Wait Abby are you serious?" I call to her as she walks back toward the lobby and enters.

I stand there shocked, not believing my eighteen year old daughter really just went to jerk or blow a complete stranger. I sneak closer to the lobby window and watch as they exchange words for a moment before Abby goes around the front desk and then disappears.

I watch as the young clerk's face goes from confusion to shock to pure pleasure; it doesn't take much to imagine what my little girl is doing to cause him to make that face. I watch for several minutes before I get the naughty idea to walk in and see their reactions.

As the chime went off over my head the clerk panics and moves closer to the desk to keep me from seeing what is going on. In doing so he must have forced more cock than Abby was ready for in her mouth because I hear her gag behind the desk. Part of me wants to stop what he is doing in case he is hurting her, but after a moment I hear her continue to suck on his cock.

I'm not sure what was more shocking to the poor kid, that he has been nearly caught in this situation or that it is the mom of the girl sucking his cock that has walked in, "Y... Yes...may...I...help you?"

It takes more than a little self control to keep from laughing, "Yes have you seen my daughter she said she wanted to take care of something here in the lobby?"

"Mmmm no... I...I...I... don't think mmmmm think I've... oh god... seen her," he manages to say as Abby continues to work the boy.

I can't help but tease the poor kid some more, "Are you ok? You seem in pain."

"I'm... sooo... fine," he moans.

"Oh okay. Well do you mind if I wait here for her?"

His only response is to start shaking as he begins moaning loudly at what I am pretty sure is him cumming in my daughters mouth.

"Are you sure you're ok?"

He aggressively nods his head as he continues to gasp and moan. The sounds of Abby's lips slurping on his cock get louder as she finishes him off. Then I hear a loud pop sound and Abby stands up from behind the desk, "Hi Mom."

"Oh there you are," I smile then turn to the clerk, "so you hadn't seen her huh?"

He just stands there stammering as I make my way around the counter and we leave the lobby, leaving him standing there with his soft cock hanging out of his pants still stammering like a fool. As soon as we are far enough away we both burst out laughing.

After catching my breath I say, "I can't fucking believe that really just happened."

"I know. I was so scared we had gotten caught when I heard that chime go off then when I heard it was you... oh my god!"

"Oh I know you should have seen the look on his face when he saw it was me," I burst out laughing again. "You know when I said you could help him out I was only teasing."

"Oh I know you should have seen your face when you realized where I was going."

"So how did he compare to your friends from yesterday?"

"Bigger than the first but smaller than the black guy and Maybe Danny."

"Oh is that what you're calling him now?"

"Until I know the truth... yes."

"God sweetie this is not how I imagined this vacation going."

"Me neither. Isn't it great?"

***

I stand back feeling both amused and slightly upset as I watch the shoe salesman look up Abby's dress. She clearly knew what he was up to based on the grin she hid every time he looked up at her face; if not for that he would have a very angry mother to deal with. After a very long session of checking her correct shoe size he gives her the boots she was wanting and they go their own ways; her with a huge grin on her face and him with a large bulge in his slacks.

Abby goes over and starts looking through some of the other option the store has, while the clerk disappears into the back. I have a good idea what he might be fixing to do so I follow him. At first I had just planned to watch but seeing the bulge in his slacks at a closer angle I change tactics; after all Abby did help the desk clerk I teased it would only be fair to help the man she teased.

He was rubbing his cock through his slacks when I cleared my throat behind him. He quickly pulled his hand away, "Do you need help with anything ma'am?"

I smile and sway over to him and grab his cock through the material of his slacks, "No but I think maybe I can help you with something."

He moaned and looked down at my hand with a shocked look, "Really?"

I slowly unzip his slacks as I drop to my knees, "I am a happily married woman so my mouth is off limits but I'm more than happy to lend a helping hand."

For several minutes I kneel there jerking his seven inch cock. I thought after all the teasing from Abby he would be quick to pop but that was not the case.

"Umm could you...?"

"Could I what?" I smile up at him.

"Could you pull your breasts out?"

"Oh I think I can do better than that," I grin as I stand up and pull my dress off over my head leaving me completely nude in front of him, "is that better?"

"Oh yeah," he moans.

I drop back to my knees and continue with his hand job. As I jerk him his hands slowly creep closer to my chest until finally very gently, like he was afraid of what my reaction might be, he grabs them. I smile up to him and let out a small moan as he tweaks my nipple.

After that he is more aggressive with my breast and nipples as I speed up the movements of my hand. After a few more minutes of this he starts showing the tell tell signs of his approaching orgasm, "Oh baby... I'm going to cum."

I speed up my jerking as much as I can and aim his cock toward my tits. He soon begins spraying a surprisingly large load across my bare breasts. Thick rope after rope of cum splash against my bare skin as I continue jerking his pulsing cock. From above me came the sounds of pleasure as he moaned, groaned and yelled with each shot.

When he finally finishes emptying his overfilled balls over me I smile up at him, "Wow, you really needed to unload didn't you? Do you have something I can clean up with?"

He grins down at me, "Don't worry, I'll take care of that mess for you."

His next move surprises the hell out of me. Instead of going and grabbing a rag or paper towels he drops to his knees in front of me, gives me another big grin, then pulls one of my cum coated breasts up to his mouth and starts licking and sucking his own cum off it.

This wasn't the first time I had had another person licking cum off of me. A few years after our marriage my husband and I wanted to spice things up a little; after all we were in our early twenties with three kids already. Well one of the things we did was invite the girl who was babysitting for us at the time to bed with us, and one of the many fun things we did together was clean each other of my husband's cum.

That said I had never had a guy clean me of his own sperm before. I was both slightly disgusted by the salesman's actions and turned on by them. Time seemed to stand still as I let this complete stranger lick me clean of his own load.

When he finally finishes he thanks me for the amazing time. I put my dress back on as he adjusts his clothes. Once we are both more or less cleaned up we make our way back to the main area of the store.

I walk out of the backroom to see Abby smirking at me as the salesman follows me. I walk past her and give her a stern look, "Not a word."