Our Fantasies

Story Info
Setup my wife with a young stud.
2.9k words
4.24
72.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Double Fantasies, his and hers

Michele and I have been married for 21 years, and have shared many erotic adventures. While love making, we often talk about our fantasies, making our love making intense to say the least. After 21 years, in our mid forties, we still enjoy being together and make the best of our limited time, in our busy, busy household.

Michele is a hot brunette, 5'5, firm natural 36D tits, with a tight young ass. As with many women, her fantasy is to make love with two men at once. I myself have several fantasies. My cock gets hard when I think of my wife with another man. At some point, maybe this next part will come true.

It was early in spring. After a long winter, Michele and I decided to take advantage of some free kid-sitting from the in-laws. I booked a night at a nearby casino/hotel, a couple of hours drive from home. Owning our own business, we arranged the schedule so we could leave early, and were home, showered and on the road by 3pm.

Earlier that day, I slipped out of work and made a quick stop to the local adult toy store. There I picked up a 8" natural rubber vibrating dildo, quite a toy. During the day, I hid her new toy in the glove box, for the upcoming drive. About an hour into the drive, and some pleasant conversation, I said,

"Hey, what do you feel like doing tonight?"

She looked at me, and noted,

"Well, I booked a massage at 7:30 for an hour, and a pedicure until 9ish, what do you want to do?" Looking at me as a grin came to her face.

"I thought we could find you a young stud, and make your dreams come true, you'd like that wouldn't you?"

I asked, as my cock was getting stiff just thinking of it.

"Ya sure!" she said shaking her head.

"What, You would love it if I found a young buck that you could play with!"

She looked at me and smiled.

"Hey there is something special in the glove box for you."

She smiled and opened the latch and pulled out her new toy and turned it on. A low buzz filled the SUV.

"Rub your tits with it!"

She lifted her tight fitting top and slid the vibrator over her bra. She gets horny as hell when I suck her tits, and play with her nipples, the vibrator was no exception. Within seconds she had one hand down her clinging yoga pants, playing with her hard clit. She was moaning softly, and handed me the vibrator. With it buzzing in my hand, I rubbed my now hard cock. In one quick move, her yoga pants were on the floor, and one foot was on the dash. I was so horny, almost drove off the road. I handed her the dildo, she immediately started rubbing her swollen clit. In a cracking voice I said,

"What would you do if that young buck was here? Would you suck his cock? Suck his cock!" I demanded.

She slowly raised the dildo over her firm belly, across her nipples and to her mouth. She licked and sucked it, all the time fingering her clit. She was moaning with pleasure, and my cock was now out and being stroked with my left hand, holding steady between the lines.

"Fuck he has a big cock, let him fuck you with that cock!"

She pulled it from her mouth, and shoved it deep inside her wet hole.

"Fuck it , fuck it good!"

She shoved it in and out, in and out, playing with her clit all the time. She looked at me stroking my hard cock and moaned,

"I'm coming!", as she shaked and shouted.

"OH Fuck!"

After catching her breath, she pulled up her pants. She reached over, grabbed my cock and bent to my crotch, sucked and stroked. Soon I was shooting a load of goo down her throat, she didn't miss a drop. She looked at me,

"That was fun!"

We carried on to the hotel, now only a 30 minute drive.

Normally, after checking into to a hotel, we would run to the room so I could eat pussy, she could suck cock and fuck like mad, but not this time. We were spent from the drive. We decided an early dinner would be best, before the massage. We got changed, nothing fancy for me, jeans and a sport shirt. While she was getting ready, I hid her new toy under the bed pillow, for later. She came out of the dressing area, wearing a tight low cut top, showing her nice cleavage. Her jean skirt was regular length, not to short, not to long.

This wasn't our first time to the casino, we had our favourite steakhouse. We got a corner booth, and sat beside each other in the corner. The meal was great. About half way through the dinner, she reached for my hand and moved it to her leg, and slowly toward her well trimmed bush. To my dismay, excitement, she wasn't wearing any panties. Fuck, I got hard right there. This public display isn't normal for us, we were both getting excited. I played off and on from time to time. I could tell she liked it. Her eyes would roll a bit each time I trace over her hard clit. Our waitress was a young college age blond. She was very pretty, small firm tits, and a hard 'fitness type' ass. Michele caught me looking at her the odd time.

"You like that, don't you?" she said.

I looked at her and smiled,

"What's not to like!"

We giggled like kids at the playground. Shortly after, a young tall, dark haired, good looking guy stood up from a table a few over from ours. There were a number of young guys at the table, looked like they were eating, drinking and ready to lose all their money at the tables. He was tall, 6' plus, athletic build, a good looking guy. As he walked to the washroom, Michele watched his firm ass the entire way. I reached under the table and stuck my middle finger in her pussy, slowly moving it in and out.

"How about him?" I said. She looked at me, smiled and said,

"Sure, he would do!".

I reached over and kissed her on the cheek. Again we giggled, both of us knowing we would never have the nerve.

After dinner, we made our way to the casino floor, it was very busy. We spent some time playing slots, and people watching. It was about 7pm. We walked to the Hotel lobby, and agreed she would text me when she was done her spa visit, and I would meet her in the room. I proceeded back to the casino, all the time thinking of her wet pussy dripping under her skirt. I found a spot a blackjack table and ordered a beer. As I was playing I noticed the group of young guys from the restaurant across the way playing a different table game. They were having fun, drinking it up. As always, the casino finally took my $200 at blackjack, and I got up for a walkabout. By now it was just after 8pm. I walked by the table of young guys, the tall dark haired one was sitting on the end. As I watched, an older gent sitting beside the young stud, got up and left. So I sat down.

The young guys were having a good time, loud but not too loud to be an issue for the casino management. They all introduced themselves, with the last being the young stud. He said,

"Hey, I'm Ben!"

We shook hands and carried on. Ben and I were making small talk, you know, where you from, schools etc. It seems they were there for their friend's birthday, and staying over the night. They all worked together in the city, industrial factory or something. I wasn't really listening. I couldn't get over how I'd befriended the same guy Michele was checking out as I figured her pussy in the restaurant. Wow! Soon Ben had a big stack of chips, was getting pretty lucky. All his buddies were done, they had blown their cash and were off to the bar. Ben said,

"I'm going to stay a bit, see if this lucky streak holds out!"

Feeling Lucky, I thought.. Hmmm. It was about 8:50pm. Through our conversations, I had mentioned to Ben that Michele and I were up for the night. He said,

"Oh, that was your wife!" I looked at him puzzled.

"I noticed you guys leaving the restaurant, your wife is pretty hot!" he said.

I looked at him, smiled and noted,

"She sure is!"

I didn't know this guy at all. I thought maybe I should ask him to come up to the room. How would I ask? Even if I asked, and he said sure, would Michele freak out. I thought to myself, what the fuck, what do I have to lose. I looked at Ben,

"Hey, my wife has always wanted a threesome, would you be up for it?"

He looked at me kind of startled, smiled,

"Sure, that sounds like fun!"

I smiled, and said,

"Let me send her a text and see where she is at!"

I texted Michele,

(Hey where you at). Her reply came quickly,

(I'm just paying the bill and am heading to the room) Perfect I thought.

I couldn't push the buttons on my phone quick enough,

(Meet me in the room. 15 minutes. I left your gift under the pillow. Don't finish without me!)

I knew I was in for a good time, when the smiley face appeared on my phone. Ben and I chipped up at the cashier. I said,

"You cool with this?"

"Hell yes!" he blurted.

I quickly when over the game plan with him, you know the one I have had in my mind since I sat down. So here's what we will do,

"I will leave the door open a hair, you wait outside until I come get you".

As I got to the door, I opened the door slowly, not quite shutting it as I came in. As I walked around the corner, there on the bed was Michele. She was completely naked, back against the headboard, teasing her clit with her new toy. Her Pussy was glistening, she smelt like vanilla spa lotion. To get in the mood she had rented a porn, and on the TV were two good looking guys getting their dicks sucked by a hot babe, she was doing a good job.

As my cock was getting hard, and I was nervous with anticipation of upcoming events, I said,

"Wow your having fun!". She smiled, oblivious to what was next, and groaned,

"Let me suck your dick!"

"Not yet!" I replied.

I climbed onto the bed, and put my face between her legs. Slowly licking around her pussy, biting her legs, she moaned.

"What's on TV" I asked.

"She's blowing one and getting ate be the other!", she moaned.

"Would you like that?" I said.

"Oh ya!" she moaned.

I sucked her clit, her ass raised in the air, and she closed her eyes.

"Be right back!"

As I got up from the bed, Michele looked at me as I walked to the door, not saying a word. I opened the door, and Ben walked in behind me.

As he walked in, her eyes got big, and she looked very uncomfortable, pulling the pillow in front of her.

"It's ok! It's our night, have fun"

With that, I slid on the bed, moved the pillow and slowly licked her pussy. I looked up and she was staring right at the young buck, standing at the end of the bed, like a deer in headlights. As I licked her clit slowly, I waved Ben to the side of the bed. He slowly walked over, not sure what to do next.

"Pull out your cock!" I said to him.

With that, he unzipped his tight fitting jeans and lowered his snug boxers, pulling his cock out into his hand. He had a long thick cock. It hung out of his jeans, it was nice. It wasn't even hard yet, and it was nice. I grabbed Michele's hand, she tensed up for a second.

I looked at her and said,

"It's ok!"

I placed her hand on his awaiting meat. She grabbed its girth, and stroked it slowly. I looked, smiled at her, got up and sat on the bedside chair.

My cock was bursting, almost came in my pants right then. I grabbed my Phone, and put the video on. I was excited to video the upcoming events, so we could watch in later on.

As Michele slowly stroked the young studs cock, Ben reached to remove his snug T-shirt. His athletic build was quite impressive. His Chest was firm, with a small amount of hair running from his navel to his cock. It was quite impressive. Michele didn't say much, just kneeled on the bed stroking his now hard cock. He lowered his pants and underwear, now standing naked beside the bed. Quite something, hard chiselled chest, tight abs, balls were cleanly shaved. Michele let go of his thick cock, as he pulled her to him. They kissed softly, as Ben rubbed her back. This went on for minutes. Michele slowly kissed his chin, then lowered to his chest, licking his nipples as she went lower and lower. Soon she was sitting on the edge of the bed, holding his big 9" member and licking the head. Michele lowered her mouth onto his hard member, all the way to the back of her throat. I could hear her soft moans. She sucked faster and harder, fuck it was hot.

After a few minutes, Ben grabbed her chin and lowered her to the bed. He bent over on the bed, kissing her neck, slowly working here was to her perfect firm tits. He licked and sucked, it seemed to take forever. I thought she was going to cum right there. He continued lower and lower. Soon he had his face in her pussy, licking it gently. He did have something to learn about eating pussy, but Michele didn't seem to notice. As he licked, her back would heave, she was squeezing her nipples, moaning and groaning. Her breathing was deep. She came, moaning, groaning, out of breath. He slowly licked down her leg and stood up. She looked at me and smiled. By now my pants were off, my cock in hand and I had the phone propped up on the nightstand.

Ben lowered himself onto Michele, his cock slowly penetrating her hot wet pussy. Her head bent back, he pumped in and out. She was loving it. He had a nice cock. Without missing a stroke, he rolled over and ended up on the bottom with Michele on top. She pumped her hot pussy on his big fat cock. It was extremely hot. I moved to the bed side, she grabbed my hard cock and stroked it quickly, I wasn't far from coming. Beads of sweat ran down her face, onto her tits, now bouncing proudly with each stroke. Then she stopped, looked down at him and said,

"Fuck me Doggy Style!"

These were the first words she had said. She hopped off his thick cock, and got on all fours at the end of the bed. I walked to the end of the bed, and offered here my cock. Michele grabbed it eagerly, and sucked it like it was the last cock in the world. The young buck got behind her, mounting her from the rear. He stuck his cock deep into her pussy. He started out slowly. His dick was glistening with pussy juice. He pumped her slowed for minutes. His pace increased, faster with every stroke. Now pumping her hard, I could hear his big balls banging off her clit. In between sucks, she yelled,

"Fuck me, fuck my pussy with your big cock!"

Michele looked up at me, and smiled.

"I love you" she said. I smiled.

Just then I could feel my cock about to explode. I pulled it out of her mouth, and shot loads of hot cum on her face.

Ben was banging her hard now, she was screaming,

"Fuck, fuck ya, fuck me!" I could tell he was about to blow, he pulled out, holding his hard cock in his left hand. She turned to him, sucked his cock into her mouth. As she sucked, he moaned with pleasure. Ben slowly pulled out of her mouth, blowing his load on her chin, neck and tits, it was quite a load. They fell to the bed, and both said,

"Wow", at the same time.

Now sitting on the edge of the bed, I leaned to my beautiful wife and softly whispered,

"Thanks, that was great!" She smiled.

Ben knew it was time to go, he got cleaned up and dressed, he gave Michele a hug and peck on the cheek and I walked him to the door. At the door I said,

"Thanks, I'll talk to you later!"

Ben gave me his phone number in case we ever went gambling again.

We showered together, and went to bed early, exhausted.

Dam, I love my wife!

To be continued.....................