Our Fantasy

Story Info
What we just can't stop talking about.
780 words
4.13
88k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I are in our early thirties. Claire is a beautiful blonde, around five foot two, large breasts and fantastic legs. Our sex sessions involve a lot of fantasy discussion, mainly around the idea of another man joining us and fucking Claire.

Our story starts a couple of months back when Claire surprised me in the bedroom wearing a very flimsy pair of black see through knickers and black high heels. She pushed me onto the bed and started licking my nipples and rubbing my crotch. She soon had my cock free from my boxer shorts and was stroking the shaft whilst our tongues slipped in and out of each other's mouths. She rolled onto her back, spread her legs and with a wanton look in her eye said, "Eat me." She looked so hot in her sexy heels and her knickers dragged to one side, exposing her wet pussy lips. Without hesitation I moved my head between her legs and ran my tongue up and down her slit. I love eating her pussy, especially when she is so wet and slippery. Pushing her legs wide apart, I stuck my tongue deep into her cunt. She was moaning and telling me how good it felt. I paused to tell her it would be even better with her sucking on something while I ate her out.

"Ooh yeah, baby, a long hard cock slipping in and out of my mouth," she replied. "You'd like that, wouldn't you" she gasped, "to see your wife sucking another man's cock. Licking and kissing his helmet, stroking his balls dangling over my face, running my tongue the length of his shaft."

I could tell she was really getting into the fantasy by now. Her fingers were rubbing over her clit and my tongue had traveled down to her arsehole, poking in and out of her back passage.

"Ooh Steve, he's playing with my nipples, pulling on them while he fucks my mouth with his pole. What a cock, I have to have it between my legs. I want his cock in my cunt, fucking me hard, while you watch."

I moved up the bed and placed the tip of my cock at the entrance to her pussy. "Here he goes baby," I said and plunged my cock deep into her fuck tunnel.

"God, I'm a naughty wife, letting this bloke fuck me while you watch. And you're a dirty bastard letting him fuck your wife," she moaned. I thrust hard in and out of her slippery pussy, enjoying the sensation, heightened by the words spilling from her lips.

"I can feel him right inside me, filling my cunt. He's obviously turned on by a blonde wife spreading her legs for him. I think next time I'll wear stockings and suspenders for him. Do you mind darling, can I dress up in a tarty outfit for him? Can I rub my nyloned legs over his back while he shafts me? Oh god, he wants to fuck me on all fours."

I slipped out of her and she turned over onto her hands and knees. The idea of a bloke fucking my wife in this position made me even hornier and I buried my cock back in her pussy.

"Do you like that," I groaned. "Do you want to be fucked from behind by a different cock?"

"Oh god, yes," she moaned, "I want you to watch me getting banged royal by some stud. I want you to watch me pushing back onto his cock, hear me moan and tell him how good it feels. I want to feel his hands all over me, fingering my pussy and arse, pinching my nipples."

I grabbed hold of her hips and thrust in and out with a steady rhythm, the tops of my thighs slapping against her arse cheeks. My cum was ready to explode.

"Oh yeah," I cried, "he's close and he's going to come all over your arse."

I pulled my cock from her pussy and fisted furiously over the sight of her sexy arse.

"You dirty bastard," she cried, "letting him come on your wife." With that I fired streams of spunk onto her arsecheeks. She stayed like that, her arse in the air, legs spread, spunk dripping down.

"Now eat me," she said. Surprised but turned on I lapped at the sticky mess between her cheeks.

"Mmm," she moaned, "you like that, cleaning me up after some stud has fucked me. Perhaps we'll have to arrange it." She looked over her shoulder at me. "Want to give it a go for real," she asked. I murmured my consent, too busy licking to speak.