Our Fantasy

Story Info
The ex-wife and me turning a fantasy into a reality.
7.6k words
4.33
40.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
herdad
herdad
350 Followers

A couple of the chapters in my story "Life With My Step-Daughter" has brought me some e-mails about my experiences in male-male relationships. Most of these exchanges are from guys who say that they are straight but have been wondering what it would be like. This is a true story about a fantasy that me and my ex-wife wanted to fulfill.

***************************

Janice and I had been living together for about five years. The last two as husband and wife. Our sex life together was wild and we tried everything a couple could do together. We even shared our stories about our past sexual experiences.

The ones that got both our attention was our relationships dealing with the same sex. Janice admitted to me that when she was 19, that she and her younger sister (by 11 months) Gloria had a one night stand. They were both typical teenage girls. Drooling over boys and spending many a night lying in bed talking about what they'd do with so and so. One night, it went too far and the two sisters ate each other out and finger fucked each other to organism.

After she shared that story I constantly suggested that the three of us get together. Janice kept saying it was a one night thing and till this day neither one spoke of it. But the seed was planted. For what we had in mind!

I shared the story of my high school girlfriend, Sue. We grew up together and learned about sex together. After high school, I went halfway across the country to go to college. I fell out of contact with Sue and never really thought anymore about her. That is until school got out and I returned home for the summer. It was easy to go and see her and make it look like I wasn't interested in her because my best friend was her brother, Ken.

Kenny was three years older then me and Sue. Kenny was one of the horniest guys I've ever met. No matter what we did together our conversations always got back to girls. But poor Kenny had absolutely no luck with women. In fact, before I went away to school he'd ask me about his sister. I'd share with him that me and Sue had never fucked but she loved giving head. As I kept telling the story, Kenny would have his dick out playing with himself. He'd ask me how big her tits were? Was she good at giving blowjobs? Did she swallow?

These conversations resumed during my summer break. The more I told Kenny about his sister, the hornier I'd get. I had to have another shot at Sue. I called her one afternoon and she thought the same way as I did. That spending the summer together might be a great way for us to say good-bye. So on those summer nights we'd go out to eat and hit the bar for a few drinks and make our way to our old high school love ground. Which was a farm field with tall grass and a pond near by, where we often went skinny dipping.

As the summer drug by, I'd end up spending a day with Kenny and then the next with Sue. Kenny would get so jealous of my relationship with his sister. Not because she was his sister, but rather that she was a girl giving me some loving. It was a great summer with Sue and every time I was with Kenny I'd go into more and more details of what we had done.

Then one day he shocked the hell out of me as I was talking. He unzipped his pants pulled out his dick and started jacking-off. I thought what the fuck, I pulled my pecker out and kept talking about Sue until we both ended up exploding.

As the weeks went by, there wasn't any shyness between Kenny and me. We'd both strip before I even started telling him about his sister and jerk-off. That newness wore off and we began jerking each other off.

The final week of the summer, I was closer to Kenny then Sue. And I wanted to help him out. So I told him that I would take Sue to the pond at 1 o'clock. If he hid behind the trees, he could see her nude. Kenny quickly agreed.

I got Sue to our hang-out and I stripped. We began kissing and I quickly got her top and bra off. And shortly after that, she was kneeling by my side sucking my dick. I looked down at her head bobbing up and down on my dick and noticed some movement behind her. It was fucking Kenny - butt naked! Sue didn't hear him approach and he got behind her, reached down and grabbed her boobs. She looked up and started screaming because it was her brother.

I got her to relax by saying how many girls can say they had two guys naked at the same time. You could tell she was uneasy with this whole situation, but she remained topless and went back to sucking my cock. Though as she sucked me off she kept a very close eye on Kenny who was busy playing with himself.

I finally told her how kinky and hot it would be if she sucked on her brother's dick. She quit sucking my cock and said she was going to leave if I didn't stop that type of talk. I apologized and she went back down on me. But as I was enjoying Sue, I felt sorry for Kenny and I asked her if she would get upset if I gave a blowjob to her brother. Before she could answer Kenny was straddling me, sticking his dick in my mouth. Sue crawled up and watched me for awhile sucking not just another guy's cock – but a cock that belonged to her brother.

She eventually went back to sucking me off. And then it was like a bright light went off. I had a sister sucking my cock, as I was sucking her brother's dick. These thoughts made me shoot my load rather quickly in Sue's mouth. When she was done swallowing she came back up by my mouth and watched as Kenny shot his load in mine - and yes I swallowed.

It was from these two stories that we decided to try a threesome. We also decided that whoever we ended up with had to go both ways. I wanted to see Janice with another lady as much as she wanted to see me with another guy.

But who would we choose? About once a week, I'd come home with a suggestion for another lady and was told, "I hate her," or "Not her," or anything else. Janice found something wrong with every suggestion I had for another woman.

So I decided going the other way. My adventures with Kenny over the years made me very open to the fun two guys can have together. But what guy could we get to join us? Janice got quiet over some of my suggestions. She didn't seem too excited by any of my suggestions - but she didn't say no either.

The first time I tried putting the plan into motion was with a friend of a friend. Walt was about 5'6" tall and maybe 130 pounds. He was at our home because we had a party and passed out. Everyone had left. So I asked Janice about Walt and she seemed repulsed by the idea. So I told her just watch for a bit and see if I could change her mind.

She sat in a chair across from Walt and watched me as I stripped nude. I rubbed my cock on his face and went down on my knees and pulled his pants down. Janice quickly got off the chair and got closer as I stuck his dick in my mouth. I was hoping that with me sucking his dick, he'd wake up and we could have our first threesome together. I sucked on his cock for about five minutes and he didn't move and he never did get hard. I gave up and Janice and I went to bed. I have no idea when Walt woke up but he was gone in the morning.

My first attempt at having this fantasy turn into a reality was a disaster. And for awhile the thought of a threesome left. And it really didn't bother me to much. Janice and I continued to have a great sex life and found new ways to have a make believe threesome. She would dress me in a bra and panties. And I'd be her girlfriend. She'd suck on my tits and when she licked my asshole, I'd tell her to eat my pussy.

It was fun and something so different for us. So the next logical step in our threesome was getting Janice a strap-on. And she got to watch me with another man. I'd suck her dick and eventually she got to watch me take a dick in my ass. All was good with the world!

At that time I was a bartender in a small town and began to know all the secrets of many of the residents of our town. It was a very redneck town and very homophobic. And if someone was believed to be gay there would be whispers throughout the community.

And being a small town I got to know the local law enforcement pretty well. Yes, stupid things that I did got me in trouble. But I also knew them because I was a source of information since I was a bartender.

The town had one guy who everyone was kind of scared to be around. At 6'4" he was the same height as me. But where my weight at the time was about 180, he was a rock solid 210. He lifted weights everyday and he had muscles on top of his muscles. His name was Kelly and he was a very intimidating figure.

I knew Kelly through other friends and partied with him once in awhile but I never considered him a friend and in fact I was like everyone in the town - a little scared of him. When Kelly partied it usually led to some kind of trouble and more then once the cops would come into the bar and ask if Kelly was there on Saturday at such and such time.

Then one night after answering the cop's questions they asked me when did Kelly start hanging around Don? Don was the only openly gay guy in our community. He was in his 60s and the town really didn't mind him. He ran a hardware store and was a strong voice in the economic plans for the survival of the downtown. I met him once and that was the extent that I knew him. At 28 years old, I never really envisioned myself with a guy in his 60s.

But after the cops left that night I started wondering about Kelly. Kelly was the same age as me and I just could grasp the idea that he was either gay or bisexual. But I began wondering what it would be like if he was. I didn't tell Janice about Kelly and it just kind of became my own private secret. It drug on for a couple of weeks and every time Kelly came into the bar I began getting more excited by the thoughts of seeing him nude.

I would get my chance to find out if Kelly was into guys when Janice went to visit her sister for five days. It was about a 700 mile trip so I would be on my own for five days and during those five days I vowed I would find out. As Janice left our home that morning she gave me a hug and told me that she didn't want any other women in the house or me being in another woman's home. I quickly agreed. She had no idea that my plans didn't involve any women - just one guy.

And I would find out that first night. I went to work at 5 PM. My shift would end at closing time at 1 AM. The next day I would be off, so I was ready to go! Kelly stopped in the bar for about an hour. He had a couple of beers and sat at the bar and we bullshitted for awhile. I asked him, "What are your plans for tonight?"

"Nothing much... probably call it an early evening."

"Do you have to work tomorrow?"

"No... probably sleep in and then go lift weights."

And as fast as our conversation started it ended. And watched him down his beer and head out the back door. Damn it how do I go about this? The night seemed to drag on and my mind continued to race wondering how I could get into Kelly's pants.

Finally closing time came and I grabbed a case of beer and headed my way to Kelly's house. All the lights were out, but I wasn't going to be denied. I knocked on the door and nothing. No lights came on, no voices, nothing. I turned the doorknob and walked in. Yeah, his front door was unlocked. Right then it dawned on me how stupid I was. Kelly didn't need to lock the door, he could break anybody in two if they entered his home.

So here I was in the dark, whispering his name, trying to find a light switch. My legs banged into a coffee table and before I could feel the pain, in the dark, I heard in an angry voice, "What the fuck are you doing?"

I had to think quickly before he attacked me, "Kelly? It's Dave. I thought," the lights came on, "I thought since you had nothing planned tomorrow if you wanted to come down to my place and party. We can listen to some tunes, drink some beer and smoke some pot."

Kelly looked at me still trying to wake up and comprehend what all was going on. So I repeated what I had just said and he finally said, "Sure. Just let me get dressed." The time that I tried to convince Kelly to come with me he was standing in his hallway in white boxers. His chest was as impressive as I thought. His pect's looked solid and quite firm. And he had the first six-pack belly I've ever seen. His legs looked like he could squat down and lift a house. And as he turned around, I saw the tightest and best looking ass that I've ever seen on a man. With his short blonde curly hair he looked like a Greek god.

At that moment I wasn't sure if this was such a bright idea. If Kelly wasn't into guys he could easily kill me, but I was now committed to at least drink some beer with him and smoke some pot. We hopped in my car and drove across town to Janice's and my home.

I cranked up the stereo and Kelly sat directly across from it in our loveseat. I got out the pot and sat next to him. I handed him a beer and we started relaxing listening to the tunes. The more I drank I knew I just had to find out if Kelly was into guys.

I told Kelly I had to piss and that I'd be right back. I went in the bathroom, looked in the mirror and began getting hard with excitement as to what might happen next. It had been a good ten years since I was with another guy and the thought of sucking on Kelly's dick was getting me harder be the second. I looked one final time in the mirror and said, "Fuck it," and stripped off all my clothes. I stood in the bathroom for another minute trying to work up the courage to walk out of there butt naked. The longer I stood there, the harder I got... and I took one final deep breath and opened the door.

I walked back in the living room and took my seat back on the loveseat. One leg folded under my butt, the other pulled close to me and I rested my one arm on it. My other arm I laid on the back of the couch and I said, "Surprise!" Kelly starred at my now rock hard cock for a couple of seconds then he looked at me and then back at my cock.

He asked me, "How did you know?"

"Know what?"

"That I'm bisexual." I didn't answer him I just reached over with my hand and placed it on the back of his neck and pushed his head down. And there were no more questions asked. Kelly began sucking my cock and there was little doubt that he had done it before. I sat there enjoying the unique feeling of a guy sucking my cock. And just not any guy, but a guy with muscles on top of his muscles. I began thinking how lucky I was. If he wasn't into guys there was little doubt that right then I would have been a bloody mess.

I was also smiling because he was totally servicing me. I was entirely nude and he was still entirely dressed. But he kept sucking my very hard 8" dick. He raised up and sat back but he kept playing with me. He said, "I'd still like to know how you knew that I'd suck your dick."

"Oh... I just had a hunch." Then to change the subject I said, "Maybe it's time you join me." And Kelly began undoing his shirt buttons but I said, "Stop... let me do it. Just sit in relax." And I finished unbuttoning his shirt and I leaned him forward and removed it. I then leaned him back and massaged his massive chest. This huge man was submitting to me freely and I was enjoying every second of it. I kissed every inch of his chest and belly and sucked hard on his nipples. He just sat there, nice and quiet, letting me ravage his body as he continued to play with me.

I got off the couch and kneeled in front of him. I removed his shoes and socks and lightly massaged his feet. I got on my knees and undid his belt, unbuttoned his pants, undid his zipper, and he raised his ass and I pulled his pants and underwear off of him. There he was - this god - entirely naked sitting in front of me. At that moment, he wasn't as excited as I was. His cock laid down nestled in between his hairy balls. But it was still quite inviting and I leaned forward and stuck it in my mouth. I licked every inch of it as it sat in my mouth and I began feeling it coming to life.

Then I began giving a blowjob that only a man can give to a man and within short time, I had a rock hard dick in my mouth. It was about 6" long, but it felt right at home nestled in my mouth. Kelly still sat quietly as I worshipped his body. I took my mouth away and played with it for a bit. Then I moved forward and stuck my dick along with his in one hand and jerked us off together.

I let go of our cocks and went back to playing with his chest and pinching his nipples and dry humped his cock with mine. I leaned forward and we kissed. It was so strange yet highly erotic. I never in my wildest dreams believed that I would be sharing spit with Kelly. I broke our kiss and sat back on the couch with him and for a second time I lowered his head down and eagerly went back to sucking my cock and playing with my balls.

He sat back up and we played with each other again. We starred at each other and I asked him, "Wanna fuck?"

Kelly looked at me for a moment and asked, "What do you mean?"

And as I said, "Butt fuck," he looked at me and got off the loveseat. He turned around and got on all fours. His fucking ass was waiting for me. He wanted me to butt fuck him. It blew my mind but there it was waiting. I got off the love seat and weaseled my way behind him on my knees. And I guided my cock into his ass. The only lubricant I had was his spit from sucking my dick, but I eventually had my 8" buried inside of him.

Up until this point Kelly was quiet but after I got entirely inside of him, he began to moan and in a very low voice he said, "That's it... fuck my ass... that's it... fuck my ass." Over and over again, that's all he said as I slid my cock in and out of him. It took me awhile to totally comprehend what was going on. I had visions of Kelly brutalizing my ass but instead here I was fucking his very tight bung hole.

From the moment I walked out of the bathroom to the moment I came in his ass a half hour had past. But it felt like five minutes. It was so wild and everything happened so fast. After I came in Kelly's butt I sat back on the loveseat somewhat in shock. Kelly quickly got up and got dressed. He sat on the chair away from me. And said he needed to get back home. I crawled over to him on my knees. I spread his legs apart and I said, "At least let me give you a good-bye blowjob." He didn't want one and I really didn't want to press my luck, so I backed off. I was still naked on the floor when he stood up and left.

I went to bed that night in disbelief wondering if it really happened. Within no time I was sound asleep. I didn't move through the night and I was awakened about 9 o'clock in the morning by Kelly. In my shock I didn't lock my front door and Kelly walked right in. I opened my eyes with Kelly sitting on the bed looking at me. He gave me a sheepish smile and asked, "Want to do that again?"

I didn't want to say no but it wasn't really on the top of my agenda for the morning. But I also knew that I didn't want to get Kelly mad so I said, "I suppose." He didn't say a word, he just pulled down the blankets and saw my naked body waiting for him. And again, right away he went to sucking on my dick. It was just so bizarre. I was nude, getting pleased by Adonis who was entirely dressed. In no time he had me rock hard and I said, "Ah... are you going to strip for me?"

Kelly smiled stood up and stripped down for me. This time, he didn't need any encouragement, as soon as his underwear went down his cock sprang to attention. This boy was ready for more fun and he resumed his position on the bed and went back to sucking my cock. "Damn it Kelly... turn around." Kelly looked at me and realized what I meant. He repositioned himself and went back to sucking me, but now his cock was also waiting to be sucked. And I went right after it. I was still on my back and Kelly was on top of me and we were sucking each other's dicks.

herdad
herdad
350 Followers
12