Our Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
My wife agrees to live out my sexual fantasy.
4.6k words
79.7k
28
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 12/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OlBlueiis
OlBlueiis
12 Followers

Knowing Susan's fantasy involved oral sex with another man it not only aroused me but made it much easier to tell her my fantasy. I told her I've had this fantasy for years but never had the courage to tell her about it. She asked what it was and I said it's similar to yours. She thought I meant I wanted to have oral sex with another woman. I told her no, that's not it. My fantasy is to have sex with you while you perform oral sex on another man.

"Really, you would share me that way with another man?"

Wow, she didn't say no.

"That sounds more like a fantasy for me than you."

"We could make it a fantasy for both of us." I said.

She then questioned me about the fantasy. I guess you have it all planned out as to how it would happen. I told her no, I only had the part about us actually doing it because I never thought she would agree to it.

"Of course I would do it, I love you and I would love to make your fantasy come true."

My cock pulsed in my pants hearing her say that she would go along with my fantasy.

She looked at me and said, we have to plan on how to do this. I mean after all we have never done anything like this before. First of all, we can't do it close to home because I don't want it to be with anyone we know and I don't want our friends or family to know about it. You know it's going to take some planning to make this happen, she said. First we have to find a place for this to take place and then we have to find someone who would agree to it.

I said, "I don't think that will be a problem, guys won't pass up a free blow job. "

She smiled and said, I guess you are right. So how do we pick the guy, she asked. I could not believe she was so into this so quickly, I didn't even have to beg. I told her, well I think she should pick the guy, I mean after all you are going to be sucking his cock. She smiled and said, Ok, but I'm going to have to think about this.

I wondered if she meant now she was going to think about doing this or was she going to think about how to do this.

"What are you thinking?"

"Shhhhhh, be patient and give me some time to think."

We drove on for almost 30 minutes when she finally spoke.

"Ok Michael, here's my plan."

She said since we are on our way to the mall it would be a good time for us to shop for some sexy outfits for her. We have to also find a place to go for our fantasy. I was thinking a hotel with a bar or a lounge. That way we would have a room for me to get ready, a place to meet a man and also a place for our fantasy when I meet a guy for us.

I was so aroused by her enthusiasm for wanting to fulfill my fantasy I thought my cock was going to explode in my pants.

She was really excited planning the entire fantasy. I just listened and imagined how incredible the night would be. We arrived at the mall and began looking for something for her to wear. Each time she tried something on I was imagining how incredible she would look on the night of our fantasy.

We had met in High School and I always felt so lucky to have her with me, she was one of the hottest girls in school and she had aged very well. Her short blonde hair accented her beautiful hazel eyes and her mouth had a pouty look. Her sensual lips were very seductive when she chose to smile her 'come and get me' smile. She had the most incredible legs, long, slim and sculptured. They were what first attracted me to her. She would wear short skirts and cross her legs when she sat sideways on her seat to draw them up even higher, exposing her soft smooth thighs. Her breasts were not overly large but she had the most incredible nipples. They seemed to always be erect and she knew just what to wear to show them off without looking slutty.

She tried on quite a few outfits and we settled on three that we thought she looked the sexiest in. She said I have some 4 inch heels so we won't need to buy shoes.

"Do you want to stop at Victoria's Secret to pick up some new bras and panties?"

"Oh, I won't be wearing any of those for our fantasy night."

My cock jumped in my pants and I said, you know you drive me wild when you say stuff like that. She smiled that sexy little smile of hers, and said yes dear, I know I do. She had a naughty side to her that not many of her friends or family knew about.

We finished shopping at I was heading for home when she told me she had one more stop to make. I asked where that might be. She said she wanted to go to the adult store and pick something up. Who was I to argue with her wanting something from the adult store, I smiled. As we entered she said, now what I want is one of those realistic looking cocks, I almost choked as I said, you want to buy what? She said, I want one of those so I can get a little practice as to what it will be like to be sucking another cock while you are fucking me and I want you to have an idea of how it will look to see a strange cock in my mouth. Sounds good to me I said, so we looked around and she found one she liked and we headed for home.

We practiced that night with her purchase and I was even more aroused by seeing her suck that strange cock than I had imagined I would be, and she seemed to enjoy it every bit as much as I did. When we finished she held me close and kissed me softly, saying, our fantasy is going to be incredible, I can't wait. Needless to say I didn't sleep much that night with all the thoughts and visions running through my imagination.

All the next day at work I was thinking about our fantasy and how eager she was to fulfill it. I think I had a hard --on all day. When I arrived home she took me by the hand and said, I have something to show you. She led me to the computer and said, this is where we are going to make our fantasy come true. She said she had been online looking for just the right hotel and found a perfect one for us. She said it is not an overly large hotel but it does have a nice intimate little bar in it, she showed me the pics and it did look very nice.

I was becoming aroused as she showed me what she had found and the excitement in her voice is what really got me going.

So, she said, I really like this place and I made reservations for us for three weeks from now, if that is ok with you. I said, WOW, that's great, of course it's ok with me. Well it is your birthday in three weeks, she said laughing, so I thought this way I won't have to go shopping for a gift for you.

The next three weeks were full of lots of practicing for our fantasy night, and I was becoming impatient for the time to arrive. Susan ,on the other hand seemed to enjoy each session of practice more and more, trying new things with her new toy and also with my cock, asking each time, what do you think? Do you like that? One thing about Susan was, she was a master at oral sex, always coming up with little extras and always bring me to a mind blowing climax. She asked me once if I thought she was bad for liking oral sex so much, because her girlfriends all said they didn't really care to do it. I replied, no way, I love that you like it so much, and it shows, you are incredible babe, the best. She smiled and gave me a long wet kiss, Thanks, she replied, I do love doing it.

The weekend had finally arrived and we made the 6 hour drive to the hotel in New Jersey. Arriving at the hotel, we were led to a beautiful suite with an enormous king size bed, I looked at it and imagined what soon would take place on it. I became aroused with my thoughts. Susan said, we'll have dinner and then I want to come back to the room and get ready, I want to look perfect for tonight

At dinner she teased me by slowly sucking things off her utensils as she ate, giving me that sweet sexy smile of hers when she saw me watching her. We left the restaurant and headed back to our room. She gave a me a long slow passionate kiss in the elevator and then whispered in my ear, I am going to give you a night you will never forget, I want you to have the best birthday ever.

As we arrived in the room, she asked if I would pour her a glass of wine. It made me think she was a little nervous about tonight because usually one glass of wine had her well into the mood and she had already drank two glasses of wine at dinner.

I asked if she was ok and she said, of course, I just want to make sure I'm really in the mood because this is going to be a long night.

I heard the shower and asked if she wanted me join her, she said, not just now, my time would be later, she gave me a little kiss and squeezed my cock, saying I want you fully loaded when our fantasy takes place.

After her shower she went to work applying her seductive face. I watched through the crack in the door as she applied her make-up and fixed her hair just right, she was becoming sexier by the moment. She looked fabulous even though she was wrapped just in a towel. She stood and sprayed her body spray in a few secret places and then said, now I am going to get dressed and no peeking, I want to surprise you.

Soon she appeared from the bedroom, Oh My God, my jaw dropped, I wanted to jump her right there, she looked gorgeous and more seductive than I had ever seen her.

"Well, what do you think, do you think I look alright?"

I shook my head yes, I couldn't speak. I think my cock was in my throat. Her hair was brushed behind her ears to show her beautiful eyes and the reddest lips I have ever seen. Small diamond earrings accented her face and made it impossible to take your eyes off of her. She said, I wore this because I know it is your favorite. It was a simple outfit that she made look super sexy. Her top was burnt orange and sheer with a deep plunging neckline. It was just sheer enough to allow you to see the shape of her gorgeous breasts. And oh yes, those sweet erect nipples were visible poking at the blouse trying to get out. Around her neck she wore a single diamond that plunged to just between the top of her breasts, the way it sparkled in the lite drew your attention immediately to it and of course to her fabulous tits.

The skirt was a short medium brown one that was about mid-thigh as she stood and so it did not cover any more of her incredible legs than necessary. It was loose fitting at her request because she said what she had in mind would not work with a tight fitting skirt. And of course those 4 inch heels propped her firm little ass high in the air so your eyes could not leave her either as she approached you or walked away from you.

As she walked towards me, my eyes were drawn to her breasts, they swayed just enough under blouse just to say, hey look at me, and once you looked there was no turning away. I said, you look more beautiful than I have ever seen you, simply irresistible. She smiled and said, Thank you, I hope so, I would hate to strike out on our fantasy night.

"You will have to fight them off in the bar tonight."

She sipped at another glass of wine, her fourth one, as she said, ok now, here's our signals for tonight.

"Signals?" I asked.

"Yes, I want you to know what is going on at all times."

She began telling me of the plans for the bar. You are going to sit across the bar from me so you see my face and the face of the man I will be inviting to join us in our fantasy.

The bar was only some 10 to 12 feet across so I would be able to see all that took place.

Ok, I don't know how long it will take for me to pick a guy, she said, but I'm not going to choose the first guy who comes up to me unless of course I think he is the one. When he sits down beside me I am going to turn towards him a little so he can see all of me. I'm sure after some time he will try to put his hand on my leg and when he does I will slide one finger onto the side of my glass so that you know. After a little time I will uncross my legs inviting him to move his hand onto my thigh. When he does this I will slide two fingers onto the side of my glass and you will know he took the bait.

The bait, I became aroused knowing 'the bait' was in reality my wife's warm moist pussy.

Susan continued with her plan. When he can't resist any longer and moves his fingers to my pussy, I will put three fingers on my glass.

I swallowed hard.

"You are going to let him finger your pussy at the bar?"

"Why not, I am going to be sucking his cock later so I think a little foreplay will be just the ticket to sealing the deal for him to join us later."

"How much do you consider a little foreplay I asked? "

"Well, when I let him finger me to orgasm, I think that will be enough."

She saw the somewhat shocked look on my face and said to me, I think I have to let him do that so he will know that I am sincere in asking him to join us.

She was right, again. I said, you won't have to tell me when that happens, I'll just watch your face. She has this ever so sensual look that she gets just before she cums. I'll know then he has fingered her to orgasm. A warm feeling flushed over me and I felt my cock throb in my pants.

I sat at the bar first and watched her enter the room and walk to the bar. I was not the only set of eyes on her. Most of the people in the bar had noticed her come in and were watching her every move. Her breasts jiggled as she crossed the floor and she smiled so that you could see her pearly white teeth glisten between her full red lips. Her tight little ass drew lots of attention as she approached the bar and seated herself across from me.

A naughty little wink at me and I knew soon our fantasy would begin.

Several men approached her. Even a very young man who she seemed to be fond of, probably thinking this young stallion would be a very willing partner for us. But she shook her head no as he offered to buy her a drink, she was being very selective. Soon a tall older man with dark hair and a bit of graying at the temples approached her. He smiled, she smiled and she motioned for him to sit next to her. She had selected her prey.

I took a long drink to calm my nerves and then watched as they chatted and smiled.

She swirled the straw in her drink and laughed at what he was saying, leaning over and touching his arm as she did. She was on the prowl, seducing her prey. Sometime later I saw her slide one finger on the side of her glass. His hand was on her leg. Even from my distance I could see her incredible nipples poking at her blouse. I know he noticed them too because she touched her necklace and said something in reply to his remarks. I imagine he was thinking about wrapping his lips around those hard erect nipples and sucking her until she came. I know that is possible because I have accomplished that many times. Her nipples were not only fabulous but also very sensitive.

She toyed with him a while and then I saw a second finger slide across her glass as he leaned towards her. That naughty sexy smile of hers crossed her lips as he made his move and I knew it would not be long until a third finger appeared. There it is, the third finger, he had reached her warm moist lips with his fingers. As her fingers slid on her glass both of her eyes closed for a moment.

She loved having her lips fingered. She got so wet and her lips would tighten on my fingers as she tried to suck them into her pussy, I was imaging all that as I watched the expression on her face become more serious. The sexy little smile was replaced by tighter lips that pursed and then parted slight again and again. Oh yes, she was soon ready to coat his fingers with her warm juices.

The pre-orgasm look had come to her face and I was so aroused knowing that a stranger was fingering my wife to orgasm in a public bar. Her lips closed tightly and then parted as she exhaled so as not to moan in pleasure for all to hear. Her body trembled a little and her beautiful tits shook as her orgasm continued and she smiled at him and grabbed him by the arm. She leaned forward and whispered to him, he leaned back with a surprised look on his face, then smiled and nodded yes. She had asked him to join us.

I had wondered earlier if I could go through with this, but I had become so aroused watching my wife seduce a strange man, there was no turning back and all my concerns were gone. The fantasy would continue.

We arrived at the room.

"Michael, this is William, he will be joining us for the night."

William? How fitting, the man in her fantasy was named William, although everyone knew him as Bill.

William shook my hand.

"You have the most incredible wife. I have never met anyone more seductively stunning than Susan."

"Thank you, she is truly very special indeed." I said as I kissed Susan.

"I am honored to be part of your fantasy."

Susan sat at the bottom of the bed to the right side with her legs dangling over the bottom of the bed.

"Anyone care to help me with this blouse?"

Both William and I unbuttoned her blouse and then slid it off her shoulders. Her breasts were heaving with anticipation and her nipples were more erect than I had ever seen them. William commented that her breasts were like that of a Goddess, I could not argue. We both held the bottom of her skirt and slid it down her long slender legs. Her pussy glistened with the cum that William had seduced from her earlier. I noticed he stared at her pussy and I know he was thinking how wonderful it would be to slide his cock between those soft moist lips that he had felt earlier.

Susan caught his glance and smiled, I have something for you too William, she said as she licked her lips seductively.

We both took off our shirts and then Susan reached to help William with his belt. I unhooked my belt and slid my pants off while watching her loosen his pants and slide them down his legs. He stepped out of them and she massaged his cock through his shorts.

"Is this all for me?"

I was so aroused that she was even talking naughty for our fantasy. He replied, all for you my dear. She smiled and slid his shorts down his legs, as she did his cock sprang to full erection. He was rock hard and so ready. I was happy to see his cock was not as large as mine. She laid on her left side and reached for his cock, asking me, is this position ok for you to see everything? Oh yes, I said, perfect. Well then, let's begin, she replied as her hands slid along the sides of his cock.

I just stood watching, my cock was at attention and throbbing. Her hands slid along his cock as she pulled him close to her, she softly kissed his tip and I could see him tremble. Then she kissed along the length of his cock first on the right, then on the left. As she got back to his tip her tongue gently licked it and then started the journey along both sides. I could see his cock pulsating. I knew he wanted her to take him inside her mouth. She parted her lips slightly and took just his tip between them, gently sucking it in and out of her mouth, mmmmmmmmmm, she moaned.

I knew that feeling, it would drive me wild when she did that to me.

She glanced at me and smiled.

I could see his head becoming engorged and growing as it slid in and out of her mouth. I started rubbing my cock up and down my wife's pussy enticing a soft moan from her. I began sliding my cock in and out of her, tip only, in rhythm with her sucking William's cock. He slid his hand across her tit and rolled her nipple between his fingers.

She looked up from his cock without stopping and gave her sweet little grin. He continued to fondle her breasts. She had both hands on his cock as she slid it deeper into her mouth, and then slowly back so that I could see his tip on her lips, just before it penetrates her mouth. She knew I loved that from all of our practicing.

She glanced my way to see if I was watching. She saw my eyes fixed on her mouth and she then slid his cock deep back inside of her. I matched her, stroke for stroke, deeper with each one, and now increasing the speed of the stoking and thrusting. I felt a warm flow come over my cock as Susan moaned and I knew she had cum. Another one on top of the first and I knew she was losing control of her orgasms.

OlBlueiis
OlBlueiis
12 Followers
12