Our Fantasy Develops Pt. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, she is, she doesn't need much lube on her arse, she loves it up there" I say.

You then feel a tongue return to your pussy, licking your clit. Then a finger is pushed up your cunt, then another, rubbing your vagina as the tongue continues to lick your clit. And then you feel 2 hands pull your bottom cheeks apart and what feels like a cock is pushed into your arse, slowly but doesn't stop, further and further, and in all one push you feel it reach as far as you can take it. then it is pulled slowly out.

"Ohhhh that's it Jamie, fuck my arse baby, i want it, and I want it hard and fast and i want to cum on her face" you say.

But then you think, hang on, this doesn't feel as big as my cock.

"Go girl" you here me say "all the way, go fuck her arse as I fuck her pussy with my fingers and watch you slide that strap on in and out. I love watching this and stroking my cock."

You are loving this. You have never felt anything like this before. Ok, you have fingered yourself as I fucked your arse, but this is 2 people doing this to you. She keeps on fucking you, spitting down on your bum every now and then to add more lube. I am still fingering your tight pussy, and I rub your clit hard at the same time.

And then it happens. Your body is being rocked, the weight is swinging, your nipples are red raw and feel so tender, your arse is being stretched wide and thrusted into fast and deep, your pussy is being finger fucked, and your clit is throbbing. You are cumming, and cumming harder than ever before. She is spanking your arse telling you "cum baby, cum on my cock and cum hard."

Your cunt begins to contract. Your sphincter in your arse contracts on the 'cock'. You start to cum. And the your pussy explodes and your juices flow. More and more. I lick your pussy and you cum in my mouth which is fully open over your whole pussy. My tongue licks between your lips. And still you keep cumming. The cock continues to thrust in and out. She grabs your hair and pulls it back, tightly and roughly.

She continues to fuck you saying "that's it baby, cum on his face, come on, cum again" and you do.

Your thighs are trembling. Your arms are trembling. Your mouth is open and you are screaming "more, more, I'm cumming, Ah, ah ,ah, that's it, more. Fuck me. Lick me. Oh yes, yes, yes!" then i stop licking your pussy and watch as she slowly pulls her cock out of your arse.

I continue to rub your clit firmly as I watch your arsehole slowly close up once the cock is fully removed.

She then licks your bum hole gently and I then remove the nipple clamps. The feeling is unbelievable as your nipples are freed.

"Ahhhhhh" you sigh as the pain turns to absolute joy. We step back and watch you slowly recover. I sit on the sofa as she removes your blindfold and unties your arms and legs.

You come and curl up on the sofa next to me and say "thank you, thank you both. That was incredible. I am in heaven."

She then moves the table back and kneels down in front of me, between my legs. her hands on my thighs. She licks her lips, then looks at you. she doesn't have to say anything. You know what she is saying.

"Go on then honey, go on. Blow him!"

I look down and let out "Oh my God! What a night" as she starts to lick up my thighs...

Part 3

She licks further & further up my thighs. You rest your head on my shoulder and pinch my nipple. that makes my cock rise and you can see the precum ooze out of the eye of my cock.

You say "Jamie, I want you to enjoy this. Go girl, lick and suck his cock. He loves his balls & arse being played with too!."

She looks up and says "thanks Lyns for the tips, but i know what I'm doing. Here, take my phone & take a photo as I suck him off, and send it to my fella. it will get him horny and if you want, he can come around & we can have a foursome, if you both want that. And I want us to share our fella's and no holes are barred."

We both look at each other and promptly agree, smiling at each other then kissing. You get her phone and take a photo as she licks up my balls and shaft and then pulls my cock back with her hand, pulls my foreskin back and licks the real sensitive part of my cock with her tongue. You ask her for the number to send it to, and you send with text saying "if you want a foursome right now, get over to this address and ring me when your outside..."

You put the phone down and watch as she slowly takes my cock in her mouth. You can see her move her head to the side so you see my cock on the inside of her mouth. Her hand grabs the base of my cock and she moves her mouth up & down in rhythm with her hand. I have my eyes shut as she does this and you whisper in my ear "are you enjoying this?"

I open my eyes and the look I give you tells you the answer. You look back down as she continues to suck my cock. Then she moves up and takes her bra off and wraps her ample breasts either side of my cock.

She asks you to "add some lube to her breasts to help with her tit wank."

You squirt 2 dollops onto the top of her breasts and then you rub it down through the middle. Then you squeeze her nipples and tell her to "do your best."

She pushes her breasts together and slowly move herself up and down as she pushes her breasts together.

I moan and you whisper in my ear "enjoy this honey, then we can fuck each other and have a real orgy!"

Then you pull my left leg up and reach between my legs and rub my bum hole as she tit fucks my cock. You insert your finger as you watch my cock emerge out of her breasts, looking purple, and so wet with lube and precum. We both love it. You are getting wet and tell her "enough of that, I want you to fuck Jamie as I lick you both. Go on darling, get over him and squat on his cock so I can see you fuck him."

She moves up onto the sofa and squats over my cock. You get on the floor and grab my cock, quickly suck it then grab her waist and manoeuvre her pussy over my cock. She moans as she slowly slides down my cock, then up. You lick my balls as she lowers herself, then lick my pussy covered cock as she moves up. All the time you rub your clit.

Then you say "do you like anal fun?" to her.

She turns her head and says "oh yeah baby, any sort! Now finger and lick my bum as i fuck your boyfriend."

You pull her bum cheeks apart and you can see her little tight bum hole. It looks so sweet and you move closer and lick her hole. You pull back and spit onto it then use your flat tongue to lick up and down on it. You pull back and watch her pussy take my cock.

It looks so tight. You lick your finger and rub it around her anus, and then you push it in, slowly piercing her sphincter, allowing it to relax, and then further and further in. You can feel my cock moving in & out and you pull your finger back out and then finger right up, then out.

She screams out "yes baby, that's it! I love double penetration. Do you?"

You respond "Yes, I would love to have 2 cocks in me at the same time, as I lick your pussy out!"

She starts to move up and down faster on my cock as you continue to finger her bum and lick my balls and finger your clit.

"Turn around honey. Lets see if you can take his cock in your arse whilst I lick your pussy. Come on. NOW!"

She does as told and stands up, turns around. She stands on the sofa, with her knees spread wide. You get more lube on your fingers and as she squats down you cover her arsehole. Then you take my cock in your mouth and get it covered in your saliva. You rub the remaining lube on my cock. You hold my cock and you tell her to lower herself. You aim my rock hard cock at her tight bum hole.

The two meet and she slowly takes the first part of my cock in. Then she moves up, then down further, then up and down again. You watch as you sit on your heels.

You grab your nipples and tell her take it all. She does saying "Oh Jamie, it's too big, don't push up please. I want to take it all slowly. Lyns, get involved honey, come on, lick my pussy."

You stick your tongue out and begin to flick her clit. She moves slowly up to the tip of my cock, then back down again. You rub my balls and lick them, then push your finger between my cheeks and into my arse. I moan out. I grab her breasts and start to move my hips up, pushing my cock in & out of her arse. She starts to pant and you can see her muscles contract.

"I'm cumming, oh yes, yes, yes! That's it you two, fuck me hard! Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh, oh, oooohhhh!"

She cums hard on my cock and her juices run out over your tongue and lips. After a while she says to you "you want this too honey, don't you? Do you want to swap?"

"Yes please honey" you reply. She lifts herself off of me and then turns around and licks my cock up & down. We move to the bed and I lay down.

You stand above me and then lie down on top of me, facing the ceiling. She sucks my cock then lifts your legs up, exposing your bum to her face. She gets your bum hole wet with her saliva and squirts on some lube. She holds my cock and aims it into your bum as i raise myself up the bed, squeezing your breasts hard. I enter you easily, right the way to the balls. I move out as she licks my cock, then in again.

She starts to lick your clit and pussy with her tongue. You start panting. I start to moan in your ear.

"Come on baby, fuck me with that dildo. I want 2 cocks to fuck me and make me cum!"

She does as told and pushes her dildo in & out of your tight pussy, as I fuck your arse. She fingers your clit, rubbing it harder and harder, pushing the dildo in & out. Your juices are flowing. I can feel them running over my cock and down to my arse. Then she fingers my arse and rubs my prostate.

I know I am going to cum soon so I start to pump your arse with my hard cock. In & out. In & out. You have never felt 2 cocks in you like this. One real, one fake. You want another real cock, but he hasn't turned up yet. I thrust as hard and fast as I can. I cover your mouth as you begin to scream. You cum hard on my cock, her cock and face.

Then I shout "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum right now!"

She pulls my cock out of your arse and pumps my cock with her hand. My cum spurts out. The first over your pussy and belly, reaching up to your face. She wanks me again, i spurt over her face. Then she sucks my cock clean and rubs my balls to get all of my cum out, then she moves up to you and you lick her face clean. You start to kiss each other, sharing my cum between your mouths. I moan and watch.

"Fuck me, that was great" we both say at the same time.

She responds "Wasn't it. Now where is my fella. I want to share him with you Lyns."

An then her phone beeps. He's here...

Part 4

She rings him to find out where he is. Outside is the answer. We are all lying on the bed. We quickly get up and I put my jeans and t-shirt on. You quickly slip you knickers, bra and shirt back on. She slips her t-shirt on and puts her knickers back on. we sit on the sofa and roll up cigarettes. We are both very excited about what might happen next.

The buzzer goes. She lets him in, and opens up the door. What will he look like? Will he be fit? Will you think he is good looking enough to go through with this? Will I?

He walks in. He says hello and introduces himself. He looks alright, nothing special, but fit enough. After all, are going to give up an opportunity like this? We think not. He kisses her and grabs her bum, squeezing it.

"What's the plan then darling?" he asks.

"Well" she says, "I think we should ask these two, but I'm up for some real fun, and want to feel 2 cocks in me for the 1st time ever!"

You say "Well we're also up for that idea, but first I think you two should get it on. We need to recover from the fuck we've just had!"

They agree. they begin kissing. He lifts her t-shirt up so he can feel her bottom. She pushes him back and says "hold on, I want to show them what we do when we are on our own. Are you up for that?"

She grabs his belt, undoes it and then starts to undo his jeans. You can't keep your eyes off of them. You want to see his cock. She pulls the jeans down and off his legs. He has a hard on already in his boxers. She removes his t-shirt. She makes him lie down on the coffee table and pulls his boxers off.

"Do you like his cock" she says to you. He has a big fat cock.

"Oh yeah baby, that looks like it could satisfy both of us tonight honey," you reply.

"How about a blowjob to start with, then I want to fuck you."

"Just me?" she says "or Lyns too?"

He looks at you and me and asks "can I?"

"Of course, as long as Jamie doesn't get left out," you reply.

"Great" he replies as she starts to lick his cock and balls.

After giving his cock some great oral for a few minutes she asks "is this turning you two on?"

Your hand rubbing your clit is answer enough. She carries on sucking his cock. You say "do you mind if I get involved with them?" to me.

I say "you go for it honey. I need a bit longer to recover. I want you to be very naughty. I want you to sit on his face whilst I film it."

You stand up and get yourself over to the table. You move yourself over his face and lower your pussy to his mouth. He sticks his tongue out to lick the crotch of your knickers. You watch as she continues to lick his balls. You bend forwards as she hold his cock up for you. You start to lick the end of his cock, then take his cock in your mouth. It tastes different to mine, but you don't really care. Cock is cock you think, and the thought of what you are about to do hits you.

She pushes you back up by the shoulders. She moves forwards over his crotch and slips his cock into her wet pussy. She starts to kiss you, tongues flicking. You pull her t-shirt off as she does the same to you. Your bra doesn't stay on long either. She moves up & down on his cock as you rub your crotch over his mouth. He pulls your knickers to one side and uses his tongue to lick your clit.

"Oh yeah baby, that's it. Lick her tight little cunt for me," she says.

I'm rubbing my cock through my jeans whilst filming the three of you.

"Do you want some cock action now Lyns?" she asks.

You don't answer, or even ask me for permission. You stand up, move to me and tell me "get a view of this honey and enjoy it." You lie next to me on your back with your knees raised and your pussy in full view.

"Fuck me here" you say to him.

He gets off the table and moves between your legs. "Is it alright?" he asks me.

I say "of course mate, fuck her good. She's a right dirty bitch and wants cocks in every hole tonight, as does your missus."

he enters you hard and deep. You gasp. "fuck me thats a nice tight cunt" he says. He fucks you slow but deep and hard.

She meanwhile, moves between my legs, opens my jeans and pulls out my cock and starts to wank me. She uses her hands and mouth to get me rock hard.

You are panting and moaning and telling him to "fuck me harder. That's it. I like it hard. Pull my hair! Bite my nipples."

He does as told. You move your hands and grab his arse cheeks. You scratch his bum as you pull him in harder and deeper. She pulls my jeans and t-shirt off and then kneels over me.

You grab my cock and slot it into her pussy. She moves down on my cock as I bite and suck her nipples. We are all groaning. You move your hand under your legs and move it so you can finger your bum. You think to yourself how you would love some anal action too.

"Lets get onto the bed and swap" you suggest. We agree. She lies on the bed and you bend over and kiss her. He moves on and pulls her legs so that he is between them. You pull her legs up so that he can enter her arse as he kneels . I move behind you. She grabs my cock and moves it to your tight bum hole. I enter you fast and deep.

This pushes you forwards so that you can lick her clit as he fucks her arse. She raises her head and licks your clit as I fuck you up the arse.

She can see my cock and balls ramming into you. He grabs your head and pushes it onto her pussy as you watch his fat cock ram her tight little bumhole, pulling out every now and then so you can see how stretched her arse has been. You spit on it and he re-enters.

"You dirty slags" I say as we both fuck you hard & deep. We carry on for several minutes but then you say "I want both cocks in me right now." We both pull out of your respective arse's. Both bum holes are wide and stretched and both of you lick each others holes.

I move around and lie under you so you take my cock in your mouth. He moves behind you and enters your pussy. Your mouth goes right down my shaft as he pushes his cock in & out of your pussy. She sits on my face and I taste her juices. But this is not what you really meant. you wanted a cock in your pussy and arse!

"For fucks sake! This is great but I actually want both cocks in my arse and cunt!" you say.

"Oh, sorry" we both say.

He pulls out and you move up me and push my cock into your soaking pussy. I pull your bum cheeks apart and he lines up his cock. He slowly enters you.

"OW" you sigh as we both push in to the hilt. "That's more like it" you say "now give me your cunt to lick."

She moves her pussy beside my head and you start to lick her out as we fuck you hard and deed. She runs her fingers through your hair roughly, pulling you in. I can feel his cock going up your arse, rubbing against my cock through that little bit of membrane between your arse and pussy.

You start to cum hard and fast screaming "yes, yes, yes. Harder, harder, deeper. That's it boys, fuck me, make me cum. that's it, that's it, here I cum, here I cum." Your whole body shudders and shakes.

Your breathing is heavy, your body tingling. I bite your nipples hard as you cum. He pulls out. I pull out and you roll over, exhausted. "My turn" she says.

He lies down and she lies on top of him, pushing his cock into her pussy. I get behind her and aim my cock against her bum hole. You push my buttocks forwards and I enter her right the way up. She moves her hips back and forth, making our cocks push in and out.

We fuck her hard. You move behind me and look between my legs so you can see our cocks entering her. You lick your fingers and fuck both his and my arses, forcing us further and faster into her.

She starts to moan and shouts "Oh yes, that's it boys, fuck me, fuck me. I'm gonna cum. that's it, harder. oh yes, yes, yes, yes!" as she cums. Her thighs are shaking, her breathing is heavy. We both pull out.

You grab my cock, and she grabs his. "Are you ready to cum boys?" you ask.

"Oh yeah" we both respond.

The two of you kneel on the floor as I lie on the edge of the bed. You both start licking my cock, one on each side of my shaft, up and down. Faster and faster. from the top to the bottom. "Oh yes" I say as I can start to feel my orgasm. Meanwhile he has entered your cunt from behind and continues to fuck you, then moves to her, then you and so on. You both hold my cock in your hands and pump my cock.

You place your mouths over the top of my cock and I spurt my cum.

"Oh yes, fucking hell, yes, that's it, take it all girls!"

You take it in turns to aim my cum into your mouths and lick up all my cum. Once you have milked my cock you kiss each other swapping my cum between you, then swallow. He moves around and you suck his cock. I film you as you hold his cock and purse your lips around his shaft.

You move your mouth up and down as she rubs your clit, fingers your pussy, pinches your nipples and tells you to "Make him cum baby. I want you to take all his cum. He hasn't cum in 4 days. Go on, be a filthy bitch. Take it all."

He thrusts his pelvis and starts to moan. You take his cock right down, deep, into your throat. "oh, oh, oh, yes, that's it Lyns, here it comes, here it comes, of fuck, of fuck."