Our Fantasy Fulfilled

Story Info
Fantasy of involving another comes true.
1.5k words
3.96
38k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have had a fantasy for a while about involving another person. We have been to a few strip clubs where she has really got off on a woman lusting after her and writhing her body all over hers. The fantasy evolved into the potential of another man joining us, we always spoke about him watching only and this was something she was adamant in.

We spoke about it loosely a few times and I took it upon myself to do something about it. I posted a note on a web forum and the posting said. Want to Watch??

I outlined that we are a mid 30's couple looking to involve a gentleman in our sex life, and that we would like to act out scenario which included him watching us have sex.

We got a few replies and most of them weren't suitable. Until Martin replied, he was 58 years old professional gentleman. I passed a few emails with him and he seemed very normal but also quite well educated which I was hoping for, as I was concerned that the conversation had to flow and stimulate.

We agreed that Martin would meet us in the Bar of the Lowry Hotel in Manchester. Martin was to book and pay for a room. In the Hotel Bar he would meet Rochelle alone.

I guess it's about time I introduced us, I'm Robert 36 year old male and Rochelle is 39 but looks more like 30. She is a sexy woman, 5 ft 6, with short dark brown hair. She has a fantastic figure although she doesn't think it's that good. It is, very good perky tits and a lovely shapely arse. Now when Rochelle dresses for a night out the only words I can use is classy slut. In honesty I love it, I love to think other guys look at Rochelle and think she looks slutty. It's not she is obviously slutty wearing short dresses etc it's more about the way she wears clothes, the way she does her make up. At this stage I should say she is a spitting image for Kym Marsh so this should give you a visual of what she looks like.

Rochelle and I have a very good sex life, she likes it rough and hard and this is great as it's exactly how I like too!

Ok back to the story, Rochelle and I arrived early at the Hotel and I positioned myself in a sofa looking directly at Rochelle who was sat at the bar. Rochelle was dressed very sexily wearing a black halter neck top that was backless and a pair of wet-look skintight leggings. She was not wearing one piece of underwear and as usual she was wearing incredibly high heels.

Rochelle ordered a drink and chatted to the bar staff while she waited. I saw Martin walk in I hadn't seen him but I instantly knew it was him. Tall with grey hair, very well turned out in a light grey suit. He walked over to Rochelle and introduced himself with a kiss on either cheek. I instantly felt a twitch in my pants and knew this night was going to be one to remember.

Martin seemed to lead the conversation and I knew that Rochelle had pointed me out to him at some stage in the conversation. Rochelle was smiling and laughing and Martin was getting more familiar by the second placing his hand on her bareback and gently stroking it as they spoke. Rochelle looked at total ease, which is exactly what I needed her to be if this was going to happen.

After an hour Martin stood up and paid the bill, Rochelle stood up and they walked away towards the lift, I stood and followed them. In the lift I shook hands with Martin and asked if he'd had a pleasant evening.

"Yes your wife is a very beautiful woman and excellent company," said Martin.

"Thanks, yes Rochelle always aims to please and tonight you'll see how she pleases me." I replied groping Rochelle's arse as I spoke.

We left the lift and followed Martin to room 213. He opened the door and we all walked in. The room was large and very welcoming. Martin walked over to the sofa opposite the bed and sat down.

"Martin remember the rules you can get your cock out and stroke it while you watch me I'm going to enjoy this." Rochelle said as she walked over to me and draped her arms over my shoulders.

I kissed Rochelle deeply and pulled her close, I moved my arms down to her arse and gave it a strong grope. I could feel Martin staring at us as we did this and my cock was rock hard. I turned Rochelle around so she was facing Martin and had her back to me and arse against my cock. I untied Rochelle's top and it fell down and I lifted it up over her head. Her tits hung free and moved my hands up to cup them as I bit her neck a few times. She was staring right at Martin and I knew she was willing him with her eyes to get his cock out and show her.

Martin didn't disappoint and he stood up and took down his suit trousers and continued to strip totally naked, he then sat down again and began to stoke his now growing cock. Fully hard he had to be nearly 8 inches and very thick. I am only 6 inches and average thickness to I had a bit of penis envy.

Rochelle followed Martin by stripping off totally naked, her smooth totally shaven pussy now on show and her arse was grinding into my cock and I needed to get the release also, so followed suit and stripped off.

Rochelle crawled onto the bed with her head at the side of the bed where Martin sat she was only 2 foot away from his cock now and could probably smell it as he slowly pulled the foreskin back over and over. I parted Rochelle's arse cheeks and began to eat her pussy, Rochelle moaned and I knew she'd be licking her lips whilst starring into Martin's eyes. Martin was locked watching Rochelle as I began to roughly finger her whilst licking her ring.

I flipped her over onto her back and moved her so her head was hanging over the edge of the bed a little closer to Martin's cock. I slipped my hard cock into Rochelle and began to fuck her hard and fast. Rochelle was moaning and her mouth was wide I knew she wanted that cock in her mouth but rules were rules.

"Martin grab her throat she loves that," I said as I fucked away at her pussy.

Martin moved closer and with his free left hand grabbed Rochelle's throat and held her Rochelle was gasping and loving the feeling of being used. I was close to cumming and wanted to use her mouth, as we both loved that.

"Get on all fours and suck my cock," I ordered her.

Rochelle sat up and got on her hands and knees and I sank my cock into her willing mouth. She took it deep and allowed me to throat fuck her; the gagging noises that were coming from her were amazing. Rochelle moved a hand to her pussy and was frantically rubbing her clit. I knew she'd explode pretty soon so invited Martin to help her by stroking her puckered bum hole.

"That' right Martin just stroke it gently she'll be cumming in seconds." I said and true to my word she was cumming over and over. I by now was getting very close and decided to remove my cock and wank onto her face.

"Rochelle are you going to allow Martin to shoot his load anywhere special or are we sticking to the plan of no touching?" I asked smiling at Martin who by now I knew was very close to cumming judging by his face.

"Martin? You want to come on me and make me a messy girl?" she said with a wicked smile.

"I'd love to come on that little arse hole" he replied.

Rochelle looked back at him over her shoulder and replied "go on then naughty boy" she said reaching back with both hands and stretching her arse as wide as it would go.

I couldn't hold on any longer and started squirting long hot wads of cum all over her face; it dripped down her cheeks on to her chin. As I'd finished I looked at Martin who had pressed his cock against Rochelle's arse hole and was wanking furiously. In seconds with his cock rubbing directly on her puckered arse hole he began to shoot his cum all over it.

Rochelle fell back on the bed and smiled and I knew she'd had a great time and that we would be doing a few more things in the future that would push a few more boundaries.