Our Favorite Sports Are Watersports

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What Monica liked to do after she gave herself an enema was to hold it in as long as possible. She liked the feeling when she began to get cramps, the growing discomfort mixed with the certainly that delicious relief would soon follow. "What now? Ready to go?" Cherise asked, uncertain about the routine.

"I like to hold it in a while," Monica told her. "Maybe you can help. Go get a buttplug and stick it in my ass, okay?"

That's what Monica would do to herself sometimes when she gave herself an enema, jam a buttplug in there after she was full, 'forcing' herself to hold it in.

Big smile on her face and ready for whatever was next, Cherise got the buttplug out of the cabinet, greased it up, and slid it right up Monica's ass. This is something she did all the time, since one thing Monica just adored was having a buttplug in her ass while her pussy was being eaten.

"Now spank me some more!" Monica begged as Cherise gladly obliged.

Monica craved the mix of internal fullness and the sharp sting of her lover's strong hand coming down on her buns until, finally, she felt she was close to her limit.

"I better go now," Monica gasped, turning to looking back at Cherise who just kept tenderizing her bottom. Monica was now breaking out in a sweat.

"Just a little more," Cherise said wickedly, catching on that forcing Monica to retain her enema was part of the excitement. She kept up the spanking for another minute until she pulled away, letting Monica stand on wobbly, unsteady legs. And now Cherise couldn't help noticing that Monica, who normally had an athletically-toned, flat washboard stomach, looked as though she could've been a few months pregnant.

She realized it was the enema that was bloating her like that, making her stomach suddenly seem so appealingly rounded.

"Let me pull it out,"Cherise said, reaching between Monica's buttocks to unplug her bottom. Unplugged now, Monica immediately rushed to the toilet. Neither was particularly modest and it was second nature for them to piss and shit in one another's presence. But never before had Monica expelled an enema with someone watching and never before had Cherise been witness to such an expulsion. That gave Monica, always an eager exhibitionist, an idea. She held it in another few moments as she lifted herself off the toilet seat and turned around before lowering her bottom back down, that bottom now facing Cherise and in sight, rather than out of view. Not only that, but Monica reached back to hold herself open, vividly exposing her anus.

"Here goes," she said, as suddenly the enema rushed out of her in a torrent, Cherise's jaw dropping in stunned amazement as she saw her gorgeous young lover expel the big enema.

"Oh man, I don't know why, but that just looks so sexy," Cherise said, unable to keep her eyes off the explosive cascade.

"Glad you think so," Monica said, eager to show off, knowing how obscenely lewd all this was. She was amazed. When Cherise had walked in on her and surprised her, Monica had felt so embarrassed to be exposed taking an enema. And now here she was brazenly showing off as she relieved herself and expelled it.

Finally, after a few false starts and stops, the enema was expelled to the last drop. Now Monica reached over to clump up some toilet paper.

"Let me," Cherise said, grabbing Monica's wrist, taking the toilet paper from her. "Let me wipe that pretty little bottom of yours."

"Sure, go ahead, wipe my ass, wipe off my shithole" Monica giggled, sticking out her bottom provocatively as Cherise worked the toilet paper between her buns and wiped her.

"Nice and flushed,"Cherise said as Monica stood and the two laughed.

"Feels so good too," Monica cooed.

"How about now I strap on a nice big one and fuck that flushed-out butthole of yours?" Cherise said, standing up, whispering huskily into Monica's ear.

"I'd love that," Monica said, turning around to face Cherise. "But first how about something else. How about first I give you an enema?"

Cherise was a little taken aback. Monica had given herself dozens and dozens of enemas, but Cherise would be a newcomer to the vice. Though after the excitement of administering an enema to Monica, it didn't take Cherise more than a moment to agree enthusiastically to the suggestion.

"Sure, give me one, I'd love to try it," Cherise said as, without any delay, "but before anything else I've got to pee something awful. I've been needing to go since I got in my car an hour ago. I don't know why I waited."

Cherise was about to unbuckle her jeans and plant her lovely rump on the toilet seat when Monica stopped her.

"I got a better idea," Monica said with a provocative smile.

"What could that be?"

"See that?" Monica said, pointing to the pile of piss-soaked panties and jeans, deciding then and there that since Cherise just learned about her enema fetish, she might as well know all about Monica's other wet vice.

"I needed to piss too when I got home, needed to real, real bad. So I decided to piss in my jeans. Sometimes I like to do that; it really turns me on. Want to try it, Cherise? I'd love to watch you soak yourself."

It's not like this was utterly shocking. The two of them enjoyed wet piss games and once in a while let it all about and pissed on each other.

"Sure, baby," Cherise said, giving her lover a kiss on the lips, smiling lovingly. "I"ll piss in my jeans; I'll soak myself for you."

Cherise stood there brazenly, hands on her hips, feet wide apart.

"Oh yesss, I need to go so, so bad," Cherise moaned playfully as Monica's eyes were glued to the crotch of her jeans, a pair of light-colored and very faded denims.

"Shit! Look at that!" Monica gasped excitedly as, suddenly, she watched the dark stain spread from Cherise's crotch, down her thighs and legs.

"I'm making myself all wet for you, sugar," Cherise purred as she kept peeing.

"I'll say!" Monica gleefully hissed as she walked around to check out Cherise from behind, seeing how the seat of her skin-tight jeans was now all drenched with urine as well. Cherise had taken off her shoes when she got into the house and now was barefoot. Urine was cascading down her legs and forming a little puddle by her feet.

Naked, Monica pressed herself against Monica, playfully humping her butt, feeling the wet, warm fabric against her bare skin. And with a hand she reached around and cupped Cherise's crotch. It was utterly drenched as Cherise kept pissing, making Monica's hand very wet. Monica could actually feel the flow through the denim fabric and it excited her immensely, to be cupping Cherise's panty and jean-clad crotch as she pissed.

"I think that's about it," Cherise whispered with a sexy smile.

Now Monica stood back to gaze at her lover. She looked as provocative as Monica herself had earlier, her jeans soaked. Monica had Cherise step aside, then threw a towel down on the floor to soak up the puddle of her lover's urine.

"Okay, let's get these off you," Monica said, unbuckling and unzipping Cherise's jeans, then slowly sliding them off. Naturally, the tight, soaked fabric clung to her skin and needed to be dragged off. She pulled off one leg, then the other. Now Cherise stood there in drenched panties. Like Monica's they were a skimpy cotton brief, once dry and white, but now drenched and a pale yellow. Monica took a minute to take in the stunning, alluring sight of her chocolate-hued lover standing there clad only in a pair of piss-soaked panties.

"Now let's get these off you," Monica said, sliding the panties off Cherise, bringing them up to her face to savor, as she had her own. Then letting Cherise sniff and feel her wetness against her own cheeks.

"We are freaky, ain't we?" Cherise cackled, and Monica laughed too.

Now, as Monica stood back, her favorite sight in the whole wide world was staring her in the face -- her stunningly beautiful lover, standing there in all her vivid, naked glory. Monica was obsessed with that amazing body of Cherise's, mixing all the virtues of an ideal centerfold and a seasoned athlete. Tall like Monica, sleek and perfectly proportioned like her too, the big difference was that Cherise's skin was a deep mahogany color. Monica had always fantasized about having a black lover, and in Cherise she had achieved perfection. Her skin was as smooth as satin, with this deep, wonderful, lustrous sheen Beautiful shoulders and breasts and a smoothly muscled torso led to a slender waist and then, below that, to the most amazingly alluring of bottoms. Cherise's gorgeously dark, brown ass was like a temple of sublime perfection to Monica. The firm, springy buttocks, the skin as smooth and unblemished as a baby's, And, more than anything, the rich, deep, mahogany hue of that magnificent bottom drove her crazy with lust. And to top it all off, this afternoon that luscious body, below the waist, was gleaming with wetness, the wetness of Cherise's own piss. And that's how she would remain. Cherise wouldn't be wiped off as they proceeded to the next set of fun and games!

Now Monica dropped to her knees behind Monica, staring at that stunning bottom, now more provocative than ever in its wet state. Monica took hold of Cherise's cheeks and held them open. Whenever she spread apart those luscious buttocks and stared at the dark, puckered hole, her heart always seemed to skip a beat. How she craved to lick and finger that hole! They'd kid each other about who was more addicted to whose ass, licking it and fingering it, sticking things inside it. It was about an even match for these two anally obsessed bottom dwellers, they agreed.

"Oh yeah, let me have a taste," Monica said, dropping to her knees, pressing her face into the warm cleft as she held open Cherise's buns, snaking her tongue into the crack to find the hole. The crack, always a little humid, was now damp with Cherise's piss.

"That's it, lick it! Lick it! Lick my asshole! Lick my hot, young black ass! My hot pissy ass!" Cherise hissed, reaching back with an arm to press Monica's face between her buttocks, greedy for the skillful tongue work.

"Oh, I love it! I love your ass! I love it so much!" Monica gasped, finally pulling away. "And I'm going to just love sticking a nozzle in it and giving you a nice big enema, your first."

"I can't wait!"

Now Monica had Cherise get down on the mat on elbows and knees, sticking her butt out provocatively, in just the same position as Monica had been assuming when Cherise walked in on her.

Cherise looked back over her shoulder to see Monica take down the enema bag and fill it to the brim with warm water before hanging it back up on the hook. Then Monica reached for the jar of Vaseline, scooping up a dab with a finger. Cherise, eager to oblige, reached back to hold herself wide open. They both loved doing this, showing off their bottoms to each other like two horny alley cats.

"Let's grease you up," Monica said, slapping the dab of petroleum jelly between Cherise's cheeks, spreading it over the rubbery surface of her anus, working some inside with one, then two stiff fingers, Cherise moaning incessantly, loving, as always, the anal attention. And Monica craving the sight of her white fingers stretching open the brown hole, the feel of Cherise's hot, humid innards.

"I'm going to give you a big, fucking enema!" Monica hissed into Cherise's ear, her kinky desires obscenely aroused now, all verbal inhibition utterly vanished.

"And I'm gonna take everything you got to give me, every last drop. So go ahead and stick that damned nozzle up my tight, greedy shithole!" Cherise urged. Cherise never turned down a challenge. She knew what it felt like to take a big, thick dildo deep inside her ass, and she loved it. So now getting her ass filled and bloated with a couple of quarts was a challenge she was eager to meet.

Monica reached for the nozzle as Cherise watched closely, breathing hard with excited anticipation as Monica brought the nozzle between her cheeks, rubbing it against the slippery surface of her lubed asshole, teasing her, loving the striking contrast between the big red nozzle and the deep, rich brown of her lover's bottom.

"Here goes," Monica said, sliding the nozzle in all the way.

"Oh wow, I'm really going to take one, aren't I, an enema?"

"You sure as shit are,"Monica whispered, releasing the clamp as Cherise sighed at the sudden sensation of warm water rushing into her bowels.

"It's going to feel a little strange at first,"Monica said.

"Yes, it does, fuckin' strange but fuckin' wonderful," Cherise said, gazing at Monica with loving, aroused eyes as the enema began to fill her, Monica reaming Cherise's ass with the nozzle as Cherise had reamed hers.

Silence took over as the two spellbound lovers concentrated on the task at hand, looking at each other, then up at the bag to see it emptying, Cherise groaning, biting her lip as she endured the new sensations.

"I'm starting to feel pretty full," Cherise announced.

"You should be, you got at least half inside you already."

"It feels so wild."

"Do you like it?"

"I love it. I think from now you're not the only one around here who's gonna be taking enemas?"

"That makes me feel so good,"Monica said, giving Cherise a tender kiss, so happy to share this up-to-now very private fetish with her lover.

Suddenly Monica had a wild idea. The sight of her lover taking her first enema made her want another enema herself. So she clamped the hose shut, surprising Cherise.

"What are you doing?"

"You'll see," Monica said, taking down the bag and refilling it to the brim again before hanging it back up. Then she got down on elbows and knees right next to Cherise and reached over to pull the nozzle out of Cherise's ass.

"I'm going to take some more, we'll take an enema together," Monica said, sliding the nozzle up her own ass again before releasing the clamp. Cherise watched in amazement, straining to retain what was already inside her as she witnessed Monica taking yet another enema, reaching over to hold the nozzle in place.

"Now this is what I'd call intimate," Cherise said with a sweet, sexy smile.

"Isn't it? Sharing a nozzle, taking an enema together," Monica said, leaning over to kiss Cherise, lips separating, tongues meeting, mouths fusing in a passionate kiss.

"How about some more for you now?" Monica said after they pulled away, breathless. Now, after clamping the hose shut, Monica tore the nozzle out of her own bottom and slid it back up Cherise's

"Ohhhhhhhh!!!" Cherise sighed as she felt the rush of water resume.

"Take it, babe, take it up your hot, tight, black ass!" Monica hissed excitedly jabbing Cherise's bottom with the nozzle as the enema kept flowing.

"Spank me, spank my nasty brown butt, the way I spanked yours! Spank it while I take my enema!"

Monica obliged, the flat of her hand coming down eagerly and forcefully over the taut, smooth, dark skin of Cherise's buttocks. It was usually Cherise who spanked Monica, but once in a while Cherise enjoyed taking a good, solid spanking herself. And this was one of those times, down on her knees, sticking it out, the nozzle inside her anus, her rectum ever expanding with the flow of the enema inside her.

They went back and forth a few more times like this, Monica refilling the bag another time.

"Ooooh, I'm starting to get cramps." Cherise said, the nozzle back inside her.

So Monica clamped the hose and worked the nozzle back into her own rectum as she reached under to massage Cherise's bloated stomach.

"Here, this'll help," Monica said, massaging Cherise's belly, "and take a few deep breaths. That'll help too."

And it did help, helped enough so that soon Cherise was telling Monica she was ready for more, Monica reinserting the nozzle inside Cherise's asshole, this time leaving it in there until the bag was empty.

"Looks like that's about it," Monica said as they looked up at the red rubber bag, emptied of its contents now, Monica reaching over to pull the nozzle out of Cherise's ass, no longer needing to clamp the hose.

"Where's that buttplug?" Monica said, looking around for it, then eyeing it. Now she took the plug, greased it up a bit more, and slid it up Cherise's ass.

"Let me get another one for myself," Monica said, reaching into the closet for a second plug, lubing it up, and then reaching back to plug up her own asshole.

Now they both stood and checked each other out. Cherise, a newcomer to this, bravely endured it, sweating, biting her lip, wincing, determined to retain her enema without complaint a while longer. Monica was amazed and overjoyed, not only that Cherise had taken her first enema as successfully as she had, but that she seemed to absolutely have relished the experience. And it was a nice big, enema too Monica had given her and which Cherise was now retaining.

"Oh shit, now I've got to go, I really need to go!" Cherise finally pleaded, gritting her teeth, more beads of sweat forming on her forehead. But Monica, the more experienced, was not going to let Cherise off so easy.

"Not yet, babe, not quite yet," Monica said, sensually massaging Cherise's rounded, bloated belly.

"But I've just got to!" Cherise groaned. "I'm so full. I just can't hold it in any more, I really can't!"

"Well, you're all plugged up so I guess you don't have much of a choice," Monica said, a delighted, wicked smile lighting up her face. Monica was just as full as Cherise, so she knew how Cherise felt. But Monica had much experience retaining enemas, fighting against the desperate need to expel and empty herself.

"Please! Please!" Cherise begged.

Monica thought her lover looked so cute when she was desperate like this.

"C'mon, be brave," Monica teased.

"Okay, I'll hold it in, I'll try," Cherise said bravely.

"Good," Monica said as the two of them stared into each others eyes, sharing the depraved but deep intimacy of the moment, their eyes drifting down now to see two bellies, one white, one brown, both appealingly rounded and swollen.

"So what do you think now that you've tried it?" Monica asked.

"I love it, I love it, I love it! We got two enema freaks living here now, not just one," Cherise cried out, extending her arms, reaching out for Monica who now pressed close, the two hugging, kissing, caressing at they strained to retain the enemas bloating their plugged-up bottoms, Cherise suddenly better able to endure it despite the added pressure.

"Let's go outside, shall we?" Monica said finally, taking Cherise's hand and leading her to a secluded, fenced-in strip of sandy beach adjoining the cottage. Most of the cottage faced a public beach. But there was a strip to the side of the house that was fenced. That's where the two sleek models often discreetly sunbathed in the nude. Now Monica thought about how that secluded strip of sand could serve another purpose.

"Come here, come close," Monica said, pressing Cherise's warm, sleek, smooth body against hers, Cherise wrapping her arms around her lover, kissing her, cuddling closely. Meanwhile Monica reached down and around and gently pulled the buttplug out of Cherise's ass. Then she reached behind and pulled the plug out from her own ass.

"Okay, babe, it's time to empty out, to relieve ourselves," Monica said to Cherise, a sassy, tender smile lighting up her face.

"And man, do I ever need to!" Cherise cackled as at that moment the two of them began expelling their enemas, pressing closely, kissing passionately as they emptied themselves, the sound of water splashing against sand, bursting out of their swollen bowels like two rushing waterfalls, music to their ears!

"Oh wow, does that ever feel good," Cherise said, deep relief in her voice.