Our Fifteenth Marriage Anniversary

Story Info
Couple celebrated marriage anniversary with neighbors.
1.9k words
3.46
65.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last 11th March, we celebrated our 15th marriage anniversary. We hoped to make it a special one, something different. We had invited five couples to join us from our colony for that evening of dancing, movies and games of all sorts. We requested our guests to dress casually. Vijaya, my wife chose to wear her velvet top and skirt. I had chosen to wear a short pant and T-shirt.

Our bungalow was decorated nicely by well known decorator and lit only by candles. We wanted a romantic and warm evening. The guests began arriving at about nine. They included Gunjan and Kajal, Raman and Binita, Vishu and Priya, Shubho and Moumita; they all are married couples. Soma came alone because her husband was out of station, but she brought her neighbor Deba with her. Deba's wife went to her native place. Shubho is my office colleague.

Everyone was dressed fantastic. Priya wore light colored sari with matching blouse. Vishu had black pant and green shirt. Priya's hair ran up to her shoulders. Kajal had on blue colored Salwar and white Pajama. Her long dark hair ran over her back. Gunjan, her husband, had on a navy blue jeans and shirt.

Soma is a cute looking lady with nice curves. For this occasion she had worn a green colored sari. Deba, came with her, wore baggy silk suit on. Raman had a light blue suit on. Binita, his wife, was wearing white colored Salwar-Kamiz. Shubho came in a black pant with yellow T-shirt. His wife, Moumita had red top and white pants.

The hall was warm and the candle lighting there. After diner, Vijaya steered the conversation to the question, "How do you meet your spouse?"

Vishu was eager to start, saying, "When I met Priya, we were dancing at a late night disco club. We danced together with hundreds of people. To be very frank, lot of groping and teasing was going on that dance floor."

Soma said, "I wish I'd seen that show."

Priya responded, "It's never too late." And we were off to the races. This made the road easier than Vijaya and I had imagined.

We went to the living room, Vishu said, "If we do the show, you all have to join in." None of us knew what to come, but everyone was very eager at the prospect. I went to start the music as everyone settled on, in and around the sofa set. When I am back, Vishu was already dancing for the group. Priya removed her sari and petticoat, was lying on the carpet with her legs up in the air. Vishu started to shed his cloths.

When he was down to his underwear, Priya stood up and, after a little teasing, took off her blouse and white bra. Her tits were as fine as I guessed, probably of 36 size. I looked around the room and everyone was bit mesmerized. When Vishu removed his underwear, his rod pointed at Priya as she removed her panty. She moved toward him, took the penis in her hand and started kissing the head of the dick.

I looked for Vijaya, I found her with Soma; she had her hand between Soma's legs and playing with her pussy. They watched the show licking their lips. Deba came behind Vijaya to feel her big tits. Priya came to me and kissed me with lustful eyes. After some time, as I looked around, Vijaya was totally nude. Vishu had his left hand on her breast, pressing it as my wife sucked his dick. I touched Priya's lips with my tongue, my hands beginning to feel her hot skin.

Suddenly the music was stopped; Vijaya did that because other guests were not participating. Kajal, Binita, Moumita with their spouse were showing conservative looks. But Vijaya is such a lady; she does not know to fail. I knew she will try other means to strip them too. Vijaya said, "Thanks, Vishu and Priya, for the show. My pussy is so wet I will have to pump it out. Our next entertainment game is called strip musical chairs. The rule is simple: when music starts, you start dancing. When music stops, if you don't have a chair, you strip for the group. Once your clothes are off, they stay off! Vishu and Priya will start and stop the music, as they've done their show."

Kajal and Moumita objected. Kajal is generally bit conservative and Moumita is always shy due to her hefty boobs. We tried to make them understand the situation; when Vishu went near to Kajal, I found her sneaking to his erect cock. Priya's tits were also quite heavy; she went to them showing her bouncing mounds. Ultimately we could convince Kajal, Moumita; and Binita too with their spouse.

Vishu started the music and Vijaya removed one chair from the centre. The group danced, when the music stopped Soma was left standing; she became first to strip.

The music began again, and Soma started to dance. While dancing her Sari touched the floor, she removed her petticoat. She turned her back to us and removed her blouse, bra. She faced us again showing us her firm, small tits. She pulled her panty past her hips; we saw her completely shaved pussy.

After dancing, Soma went to sit with Vishu and Priya. The music started again and Vishu removed one more chair. The next winner turned out to be Raman, Binita's husband. He started with his suit, then his shirt, in order to show his muscular hairless chest. When he dropped his underwear, we had another surprise: He was wearing two diamond rings in his testicles. That thing set the spirit of the party very high. We all started to shed clothes ourselves. The ladies started to ask Binita about the rings in her husband's balls and the cost. The atmosphere became very amicable then.

Kajal requested my nude wife Vijaya to unhook her bra. I myself went to Moumita to unfasten her bra; she was undoubtedly having largest breasts, at least 38. All participated to strip them, while I approached Binita and with her due permission I removed her panty. She had muscular legs and powerful butt. Gunjan and Binita began kissing. Gunjan's dick was hard, and Binita started to rub her clit with his erect cock.

Deba was all over my wife's tits, Vijaya was enjoying the attention he gave her boobs. Soma was kissing Deba's cock and it became rock hard. I looked towards Vijaya, she smiled. Actually just two weeks ago Deba's wife who was not present there complained Soma and Vijaya regarding Deba's lack of erection in bed. He was facing some sexual problems. Now he was showing almost 6 inch erect cock, I saw Vijaya to masturbate. Soma got on her knee and Deba entered her from behind. Deba's cock plunged in and out of Soma's juicy cunt. I wanted to enter my wife, but Shubho moved in and pushed his dick into Vijaya's cunt hole.

Kajal came to me and we started to get on all four. I entered her from behind, her pussy was very tight. I asked her the reason, and she told, "Gunjan went to China, my cunt remained unattended for two weeks. If you and Vijaya ever want to have me, just give me a call and come." After that she shouted, "Fuck me, fuck me please." She just pushed her back against me and I reached to feel her nice breasts in my hands. Just a couple of years ago she was very thin with flat chest. Now she is having quite big breasts. We slammed together, she started to come and the tensing of her cunt muscles caused me to fill her love hole with my hot come.

Kajal disengaged from my penis. I looked back at Vijaya; she buckled as Shubho poured his come inside her. He pulled out, Binita started to lick her pussy. Within a minute, she had a powerful orgasm.

When I turned from looking at the scene, Raman and Moumita were fucking on the carpet. I liked the show very much. Raman is a big man with lot of muscle, 8 inch formidable erection and Moumita also a voluptuous lady with very big breasts and ass. If you ask me, Raman should be always better for Moumita as a partner. We can't get everything in a marriage, so group sex or swapping is so preferred. What you didn't get in a marriage, try to search in the group.

Priya, Vishu and Gunjan headed into the dining space, and I followed. Vishu lay back on his back on the table; Priya got on top of the table and started riding her husband's cock. Her heavenly pussy was grinding away as fast as she could go and she was playing with my erect cock intermittently. I requested Vishu to leave Priya because he would get her pussy going back home. I led Priya on the floor and mounted her, and within a couple of minutes we came together. I climbed off Priya and found Gunjan fucking Binita in doggie-style very hard just two feet away. As we came, they also climaxed quickly.

I looked around and found Moumita sitting on a chair and fingering herself. I went to her, showed my intension to screw her. She immediately agreed. I called Vishu at the same time. Actually Moumita being a big lady with huge ass and tits, I was not confident whether I can sustain long with my 5 inch small cock. If something went wrong, Vishu would take charge. As she placed herself on the carpet, I climbed her immediately; Vishu was playing with her big pillar like legs. I was thrashing her hard like a crazy man as she started to moan, but as anticipated I lost control. Actually her powerful cunt muscles gripped my thin cock just like a metal clamp and I was drained totally. I climbed off and Vishu mounted her. He picked up speed, her massive boobs were wobbling on her chest and I played with them. She neared her orgasm, started to shout, "Fuck me, fuck me hard, and make me come." My eyes were at stems as I saw him climax into her body. Moumita gripped his waist with her two legs, and drained him totally. At the same time one massive orgasm wrecked her body.

Vijaya came to me, kissed and asked if I wanted to see whether Binita and Raman would stay with us for that night. I understood her feelings; neither had she got Raman's big meat nor could I enter Binita.

Our rest of the guests dressed up and left one by one. Then four of us went to the hot tub, relaxed and talked about the evening. Finally we came out of water and toweled us off. Vijaya prepared four cups of hot coffee, we had together. We went to bed; as we recapitulated the evening, hands began to roam. We were rubbing, patting each other's exhausted muscles.

Then we ended up pairing off, Raman with Vijaya and I with Binita. It was fun to roll around on the bed; none was having strength to fuck.

We all slept together on the bed until noon. I was awakened by the sound of moaning of Vijaya. Raman's back was facing me, he entered Vijaya doggie who was on her all four. I was watching Vijaya's boobs and Raman's big hairy balls to swing like pendulum; I instantly got erection. Binita observed that and straddled me. Raman turned Vijaya towards us, now we all could see each other. We all fucked in moderate speed, lasted for 10 minutes and climaxed.

Then Vijaya phone called home delivery counter for lunch; we had that after taking shower. Our guest left. I hugged my wife, Vijaya and I'm so grateful she's mine.