Our Final Night Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stands and hurries from the living room. She turns left this time, towards the kitchen. A door closes... ahh, yeah, I'll need to pop in there soon too. I massage my legs while I wait for her, getting the blood flowing to them properly again, and my hands. I hear the toilet flush, water running, a door opening... silence... wait, she's in the kitchen now, I can hear cupboards, plates or bowls clattering...

I can't hold on any longer. I get up and navigate my way to the downstairs toilet, my legs still a little weak. I keep the blindfold on, but I know where I'm going. I'm about to shut the door... "Leave it open," Abby calls from the kitchen. I do as she orders. She doesn't have many fetishes, but she's always liked to hear me pee. She doesn't watch, and she has never hinted she might like to involve that kind of thing in our sex. She just likes to hear it. And only peeing.

Anyway, I do what I need to do, freshen up a little down there, wash my hands, and stagger blindly back to the living room, sitting down on the couch again. After a few more minutes of listening to her prepare whatever plan she has planned, I hear her come back. Her footsteps are heavier and slower, and I can hear rattling. The sound of wood on wood as she places a tray on the coffee table, plates or bowls clattering more.

"Okay baby, just relax." I feel her sit next to me, the rim of a glass against my lips. She tilts it and I drink slowly. It's sweet, syrupy, really nice... "How does that taste, baby?"

"Mmm, yummy," I smile as I answer, some of the drink dribbling down my chin. She forces me to drink a little more, then takes the glass away. She licks my chin clean, then kisses me. We giggle as we share the droplets on our tongues and lips.

"So," she says, breaking the kiss. "What was in that?"

"Erm, oh... I don't know...?" I had been enjoying it too much to really consider. "Can I have another taste?"

"Fine," she sighs. I hear her sipping, then she kisses me again, feeding me the sweet liquid from her own mouth. She pulls away again. "Eight ingredients, Lexi. And I have eight fingers..."

Oh my god! Abby's games... I've always loved her games. Like the ice cube challenge, the marble challenge, and the Jenga challenge...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stop giggling, babe. Stay still," Abby laughs sweetly. I love her laugh. So soft, so gentle. I love everything about her. "It's going to fall if you don't keep still, baby."

I try to stay as still as possible, the glass table cold on my skin. Carefully, Abby places another Jenga block on the tower. "It tickles though..." I stifle another giggle, doing my best to keep my breathing calm.

"And that's fifteen!" she says proudly, looking at the five block high Jenga tower on me. "What did I say the reward was for fifteen blocks?"

My eyes widen. "Big blue?!" I squeal, the tower rocking as I shake a little. Big blue is my favourite of Abby's toys; it's only one and a half inches thick, but ribbed and long.

She grins and nods, waiting for me to settle down again, before cautiously adding another layer to the tower. "Now, let's see if we can reach eight levels."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eight ingredients?! I swirl the drink around in my mouth, trying to identity the flavours.

"Milk... vanilla milk..." Abby likes different flavoured milks. Typically chocolate or strawberry, but sometimes other flavours, especially if she is experimenting with her drinks.

"Good girl," she purrs, stroking my pussy with one finger. "What else?"

"I can taste honey?" I lick my lips. "Oh, wow, and rum! Is there rum in there?"

"Ohh, Lexi's good." She rubs two more fingers over me. "Three down, five left."

I moan as she caresses my still sensitive pussy. "Ohh mmmm... mango, and coconut..." I love coconut, absolutely adore it. "And cinnamon..."

"Oh baby, you are doing well!" She pushes two fingers of her other hand into my ass as I moan loudly, the three fingers on my pussy easing inside along with a fourth. "Two more, baby, just two more..."

"Fuucckk..." I moan. "Mmmm... I don't know..."

"Oh, that's a shame," she says, feigning disappointment. "You will make up for that later, though." She pushes her fingers deeper, spreading my pussy wide and teasing my ass open again. She fucks my holes with her fingers, kissing my stomach. It doesn't take long to get me worked up; a few minutes and her hand is wet from me.

"Right then," she laughs, withdrawing her fingers. "More later, baby."

I hear her messing around with the items on the table again. Then something cold is place in my lap. It's a bowl. I can smell strawberries. I lick my lips. Something small and cool runs softly up from my belly button, towards my chest. I let out another giggle as it tickles my skin. It moves between my breasts, then across my left to my nipple, circling it, as I feel Abby's tongue on my right nipple. It moves again, up to my collar, then to my chin, resting against my lips.

My tongue snakes out and licks it, the tasting sweet strawberry flavour. It's pushed into my mouth, I bite it, nipping Abby's fingers. She responds by giving my nipple a bite. My pussy tingles, I giggle, then gobble up the strawberry. A second quickly follows, then a third; I'm in heaven, being fed strawberries while she sucks and bites my nipple.

This is my Abby, I think to myself. This is the Abby I love. And I do love her, more than anyone I've ever loved. Why did I have to hurt her? Why did I have to ruin this bliss?

Wait... what the fuck? "Ptui!" I spit out whatever she just tried to feed me. She laughs, moving her mouth away from my breast. It was oily, and bitter, and salty. Yuck!

"Bad, Lexi!" she scolds me. "You have to eat what's in the bowl."

"That... that was an olive!" I fucking detest olives. Everybody does. They are vile. Nobody likes them, they just pretend to because they think it makes them look sophisticated. It doesn't, it just makes them look like twats. "I'm not eating olives." I pick up the bowl to get rid of it, but she pushes it back down, and slaps my breast.

"Hey, you have to suffer your punishment for cumming earlier." Her voice is stern again, but seriously sexy. "And, when this bowl is empty, I will move it, and get access to your tasty little cunt again. Understand?"

I nod. "Yes... mistress."

12