Our Final Time With Jerry

Story Info
Sharing wife with best friend one last time.
2.9k words
4.16
73.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DMercator
DMercator
193 Followers

Gina and Jerry were growing closer and closer as time progressed. Jerry practically lived at our house. Although we didn't have sex every time, the two of them were always sharing little kisses and touches. He gave her a tremendous amount of attention and she was eating it up. After a while I was feeling more like an equal than the husband and I didn't care for it too much. Still, I loved the sex and I still felt very confident of my relationship with Gina. For one thing, Jerry could be a real asshole and I knew the two of them could never have a serious long term relationship. So I wasn't too worried, only a little jealous.

We had a number of lesser encounters. Always with the three of us. I remember him unzipping my pants and sucking my cock while she stripped for us. I, in turn, jerked him off until she was ready to come play with us. I remember her sitting on his face while I gave him a blow job. And then the two of them sucking and licking my cock while he was fucking her in the missionary position. In all these times, neither Jerry nor I brought each other to orgasm. It was always with or in Gina that we came. And, although I really wanted to experience him cumming in my mouth, I wasn't disappointed. I really enjoyed the liberating feeling of taking his cock in my hands and mouth.

All my memories of our time with Jerry are in snippets. I can't honestly say what parts were on one occasion or part of multiple get togethers. In my mind they're kind of lumped, but in reality I think they were more of a running thing. While other people on the ship never mentioned anything, it was a pretty small community and I suspect a number of our friends were aware of the situation. At the time that didn't concern me too much either.

I'm not sure how long all of this went on. Again it's amazing to me how sharply I remember some parts and how other parts are shrouded in a fog.

About this time Jerry and I got busted for pot. I had someone borrow my car to do their laundry and they ended up buying about a pound of pot and driving back on to the base with it. Come to find out Jerry and a bunch of guys all chipped in together to buy it. The guy that borrowed my car was a nice guy, but when they turned up the heat he ratted them all out. When they pulled me in I told the truth, I smoked pot in my free time off base, but I didn't have anything to do with the pot in the car. That's not to say I wouldn't have, if asked, but the fact was I didn't. Needless to say, they didn't believe me.

Everyone ended up getting an administrative punishment (slap on the hand with no record). Mine was restriction to ship with extra duty for 3 weeks. It was during this time that I sneaked Gina on board and made love to her on the fire control computer (but that's another story).

Jerry was also on restriction, but had had his fill of the service and decided to go AWOL for a couple of days to decide what he wanted to do. I helped him sneak off the ship and he hung out at my house. It says a lot to how dumb and trusting I was that it never occurred to me that the two of them would be all over each other while I was stuck on the ship. Gina and I had an agreement that we'd only be with Jerry while we were together and I took for granted that's the way it would be. Looking back it was pretty stupid to expect that after all we had been through.

A couple of days later Jerry came back to the ship and we headed off on a 1 week patrol. He and I were standing sonar watch (I was a sonar man in the service) and he confessed that he had made love to Gina the night he jumped ship. He went on to say that they had talked and that she loved him and told him that she wanted to be with him. That she felt bad and didn't know how to tell me.

I was devastated. The idea that she was contemplating leaving me for him was like a blow to the stomach and the fact that she had slept with him without my knowledge only served to give the whole idea credence. I spent the next couple of days in mourning. Agonizing over the idea of losing her and praying to God with all my heart that I wouldn't. The next day I took a swing at Jerry and only missed knocking his block off through an unfortunate roll of the ship on the ocean.

When we pulled into port a couple of days later I was buried in a storm of emotions. I was angry and hurt and scared. And then I saw her and it all washed away. She met me at the bottom of the gangway and everything just washed away as she held me and told me how much she missed and loved me. As soon as we got in the car she told me about sleeping with Jerry the night he came over. I told her what he said about her wanting to leave me and she became furious and said it was a lie. Frankly, I don't know what was said between the two of them, and I didn't care. All I cared about was that she loved me and wanted to be with me - not him.

I was so relieved. We were both crying like crazy. I got her home, got the kid to bed, and proceeded to practically rape her I was so hot. I wanted all the details of what happened. She wouldn't tell me much, only that it had been late when he knocked on the door. She came down with just a bathrobe on and let him in. They sat on the couch drinking beer and talking about what he was going to do. Her robe was open and he kept looking at her partially exposed breast. Then they started kissing. While they were kissing he slipped his hand into her robe and started feeling her up. She could feel how hard he was through his pants. From then they just did what we had been doing all along. She gave him a blow job and he came in her mouth. Then he eat her pussy until he was hard again and then they fucked for about an hour. He slept on the couch that night and wanted to fuck her again in the morning, but had to settle for some heavy petting because my daughter was there.

She said she should have told me right away, but I was on restriction on the ship and she wanted to wait until I was back home.

Since that time I've cum many many times imagining what that scene between the two of them must have been like. I wish that I could have seen it. Just stood back in a corner or outside a window and watch my wife give in to another man... watch him undress her... watch her suck his cock and guide him into her pussy. I wanted to hear her and watch her when she didn't know I was there. See how hot and wanton she'd be for another man when she wasn't inhibited by my presence.

After recovering from the fear of losing Gina, I spent days thinking about her and Jerry alone without me. It was a conflict between being turned on by imagining what they had done together and pain from realizing that Gina wasn't as faithful and trustworthy as I had (foolishly) supposed.

I still wanted to share Gina with Jerry, but I didn't trust either of them in terms of the different stories they told about what had transpired. Did Gina seriously talk about leaving me to go with him, I didn't think so, but in any case, I was going to make it very clear to Jerry that Gina was with me and that anything that happened from here on out happened in that context.

Jerry wasn't around for awhile (because of the AWOL thing) and it gave us time to repair some of the damage that was done. During this time Jerry (and a few guys off the ship) sprang for an anniversary night at a hotel for Gina and I. It was suppose to be a swinger hotel. Mirrors on the ceiling, 24 hour porno, and clothing optional at the pool and hot tub. I was excited by the prospect of something else happening, but nothing really did. I made love to Gina about 3 or 4 times and then we went naked to the hot tube, but we never ran into any one else and I'm not sure anything would have happened if we did. But just walking around in the open without clothes got us both hot and we went back to the room and made love another 3 or 4 times. It was something for a record for me and it kind of stood out in my mind. The next day we were both sore, tired, and happy.

The first night Jerry was off restriction, I invited him over to the house and sat the two of them down. I told them that their stories didn't match and that I wanted to hear from Gina what her feelings were or weren't with Jerry sitting in the room. She told Jerry that she loved me and that she never had any intention of going away with him. He acknowledged that he basically had lied to me and to himself because that's the way he wished things could have been and that he was sorry for the pain he had caused. It was crap. Jerry would have said or done anything to get Gina. He may have been my friend, but that friendship came after his desire for her. I understood that then. The important thing to me was that he heard Gina say she wanted to be with me and there wasn't going to be any private side chances for him to advance their relationship.

We argued and talked and drank into the night. Gina eventually went to bed and I took Jerry out to the car with the intention of driving him back to the ship. Instead, we talked for about an hour about Gina and our feelings for her. I told him that I still wanted the three of us to fool around, but it could only happen if he could get his feelings in check and respect that Gina was mine at the end of the day.

One thing lead to another and we started talking about how hot Gina was. How good she was at giving a blow job and how hot it had made us to see her servicing the both of us. After a while we pulled out our cocks and stroked them while we talked about what a good lay my wife was.

I didn't want to get caught in the parking lot so we ended up going back inside. It was dark in the house and we sat on the couch. He knelt between my legs, took my cock out of my pants and started pumping my dick and playing with my balls. I put my hands on his head and said, "Suck me Jerry" and he slid my shaft into his warm wet mouth. I was very hot, and it felt great. Not as good as Gina, but really good. The thing was I couldn't cum. After a while we switched positions and I sat naked between his legs and worked his cock over. I have to say I probably took almost as much pleasure out of giving him a blow job as I had in getting one from him. I liked feeling his hands on the back of my head as he rhythmically fucked my mouth. I wanted him to cum so bad, I think I probably would have cum myself just feeling him squirt his hot creamy juices into my mouth. But he couldn't cum either. After a while we laid down on the floor and we did a 69. All that body contact and giving and getting at the same time was very erotic, but it just wasn't happening for either of us.

In all the times we were together, we never actually brought each other off, it was always with or through Gina. I realized that while I enjoyed being with Jerry and the decadent feeling of sharing our nakedness and touching, sucking, and just plain playing with each other, fundamentally I wasn't gay and would probably make a lousy homosexual. I suppose with practice we would have gotten better at it, but what we both really wanted was my wife's hot pussy and titties to share.

About that time Gina came down the stairs with nothing but my robe on. She stood and watched us working each other over for a minute or two and then stood by us and ran her hands over our bodies as we sucked each other off. I think we were both relieved to see her. I immediately went over to her and French kissed her. Again I loved the idea of her mouth and tongue sharing the warmth and taste of Jerry's cock in my mouth. I pushed the robe off her shoulder and stood behind her, with my cock between her legs. She leaned back against me and I filled my two hands with her glorious breasts. Jerry stood in front of her and she moaned as she reached out and played with his cock, still wet from my mouth. He French kissed her passionately. I couldn't help but think this was the first time they had been back together since he had fucked her without me. He moved down to her nipples and I held her tits up for him, gently pinching her nipples towards his mouth and encouraging him to suck them in. I loved the feel of his mouth on both her nipples and my fingers, his tongue swirling around and over us.

After just a minute of two, he dropped to his knees and licked her pussy and played with my cock. I was sawing in and out between her slightly parted legs and I could feel her pussy juices dripping down and making my dick slick and wet. As I pushed my way through her legs he would run his tongue over the two of us and end with a little sucking kiss on the head of my dick. He may not have been able to make me cum while it was just the two of us, but I had to pull myself breathlessly away from his mouth and hands when we were sandwiching Gina between us. I was shaking I was sooo close to cumming. Gina stepped out from between us and stood us side by side with our hard wet cocks pressed up against each other. She French kissed from one of us to the other while playing with our dicks. Our hands were on her breast, in her wet pussy, all over her.

She laid down on the floor and we took turns using her mouth and pussy. First I fucked her while she and I shared Jerry's cock. And then, before I came, I pulled out and we switched positions. The two of them licked and sucked Gina's pussy juice off my dick while Jerry fucked her. Eventually we each left thick creamy loads in her. (Gina has always used an IUD and getting pregnant wasn't a concern.) I remember Jerry pulling out of her for that last time and seeing her pussy dripping with our white cum. Her pussy lips were pink and swollen and oh so very wet and juicy. We were all spent, naked and wet with cum and pussy juice. She was sprawled out and almost asleep from having been so thoroughly fucked. It's a powerful and erotic memory for me. What I wouldn't give to relive that scene, to see a friend's freshly fucked cock sliding out of my wife's cum filled pussy, all creamy and spent.

That night Jerry slept in our bed. The three of us naked and intertwined. In the morning Jerry and I both woke up hard, but by then my daughter was up and we quickly dressed and went about our day. There may have been another time that we were together after that, but if there was I don't remember it.

Looking back there are so many things that I wish that I had done while we had the chance. I wish that I had 69'd with Gina while Jerry had done her from behind and then watched and licked them as he came. I wish that I had taken his freshly fucked cock into my mouth and tasted the two of them, licking and sucking the last of his cum until he was hard and ready to fuck her again. I wish that I had let the two of them be together and could have stood back and watched as they undressed each other and fucked and sucked themselves to ecstasy in front of me. I wish that he had cum in my mouth while Gina was watching and sucking me. So many things that perhaps will never be.

But then again, who knows what tomorrow may hold.

DMercator
DMercator
193 Followers