Our First

Story Info
A couples first time with making a fantasy come true.
3k words
4.38
114.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curiscp
curiscp
18 Followers

Preface:

My wife and I have been happily married for 12 years. Our sexual history has been a gradual escalation of fantasy and experiences always going just a bit farther. We tried pretty much everything a husband and wife can do together and right from the beginning we enjoyed a very active fantasy life.

I would like to share the first time we almost fulfilled our primary fantasy.

-----------

One night, when Jackie and I were making out (my cock in her hand as I played with her), she asked me about my buddy Jeff, one of the guys I play basketball with. He always liked making a big deal about her breasts and teasing her about how hot he finds her, like she is the hottest lady he has ever known. Mostly it’s kind of over the top but it’s obvious he is flirting with her in a way.

"Does he act like that with every girl?" she asked, trying not to be too curious.

"No," I said. "He just goes nuts over your boobs, asking what they're like and stuff."

"Really?" she said, her hand quickening on my cock.

"Why?" I asked.

She blushed and hid her face against my chest. "Well you know our fantasy sometimes..."

Hmmm…………

About 3 weeks later, after an afternoon at the park playing one on one basketball with Jeff I invited him back to the house for a beer and a bite to eat. Once there Jackie made a pitcher of "Strawberry Margarita". With that and a beer it wasn't long before we were all feeling pretty good, especially Jackie, who never drinks much but when she does loves “fruity drinks” and she really feels them. She had managed to down a couple over salad and sandwiches and was fairly plastered. You can always tell when my wife is buzzed; she gets this "fuck me" look in her eyes.

Later, I was talking to Jeff and I asked him about his thoughts of Jackie again, knowing I was goading him into to staring at her.

"Look, buddy, just between us, and no offense, but what I need is a good look at your wife's tits."

We laughed, but when I looked across the room at my wife I felt a pulsing between my legs.

I followed Jackie into the kitchen and started harassing her. I had my hand underneath her blouse, playing with her boobs through her bra, working my thumb inside the D cups that held her twin 38's so I could tease her nipples.

"Jeff would die if they could see these babies ...see how big they are, how thick your nipples are ...he'd get an instant hard-on."

She groaned at the thought I put in her head. "I'd like to see his dick all big and hard ..." she whispered. "think he would like me to shake my boobs in front of him?”

She arched her back and pushed her tits in my face and moaned.

"Listen, uh ...Jeff told me he would LOVE to see them.. really."

She rubbed my hard cock through my jock. "What ..."

"He wants to see your tits ..."

Jackie smiled, thinking I was joking. "Oooh, how naughty, bring him in, I'll suck his cock."

"No, seriously. I think you should show him”

Jackie stared at me, realizing I was serious. "What did you tell him?" she asked, her feline eyes heavy and filled with lust.

"I told him it was okay with me if it was okay with you."

She gaped. "Really?”

I nodded. "We're all friends. What the hell." “ I mean we always play, its not like we are going to do anything else but its totally got me excited. You wanna?”

She groaned and buried her face against my chest. I slipped my hand around to squeeze her firm, rounded buttocks.

"Should I?" she asked, her voice muffled against my chest.

"If you want to." I answered. She looked up at me.

"Will you hate me afterwards?"

I shook my head. "I don't think so."

"You're really hard ...is it turning you on ...thinking about me showing my tits?"

I shrugged. "I don't know ...kind of. Yeah."

"Ooooh, that is so hot. What would I do, strip for him??"

I shrugged again. "Well, flash these hot tits anyway."

She rubbed my cock up and down with her hand. " "I don't know. Maybe. I’m worried its someone who we know and knows all our friends"

"Oh, God ...that’s true.. but...just flash him okay? I will talk to him afterward” I offered.

"C'mon ..." I led her back into the living room where Jeff was watching sports. I walked over to the stereo and punched it on, finding a jazz station, some low down stuff that was perfect and then picked up the remote and shut off the TV”

"Hey, not yet I was watching that!" Jeff said and he turned around to see us standing there.

Jackie nodded and gave me a wink, gesturing to my wife I said. "She wants to show you something."

Jackie stood there, shy, a fingertip between her teeth, looking at him, and then over at me. I nodded.

"Go ahead."

Jackie swayed gently with the music, reaching to undo the buttons on her blouse. . I walked over and sat by Jeff. We watched Jackie open her blouse and show us her large, pear shaped tits encased in her white lycra bra. Jeff kind of clued in (finally) and then said out loud. "Oh, jeez!"

Jackie smiled, enjoying the reaction. She slid her blouse down her arms and dropped it on the floor. She ran her hands up her belly, cupping her breasts so that they almost spilled out over her bra. She moved closer to us, turning now to move gently to the music, her back to us. Slowly, teasingly, she lifted the hem of her short skirt, exposing the lower half of her ripe buttocks. She bent at the waist so that her ass was pushed out toward us, her skirt riding up on her hips. She wiggled her butt and Jeff almost fell of his stool. "Holy shit..." he gasped.

Jackie pulled her bikini panties up between her buttocks and ground her ass around and around at us. My dick was so hard I thought it would rip through my shorts. I looked over at Jeff and he was having the same reaction. Jackie turned around and shimmied out of her skirt, kicking it away so that she stood in front us dressed in just her bra, panties. She reached behind her now and started unfastening her bra. To my surprise she was really getting into this. I thought she would be too self-conscious to really “act it up” like this.

The bra popped open and she held it to her tits with her hands for a long few seconds. And then, she slid the bra away, coaxing it down her arms and off. Her breasts were magnificent, big and pear shaped with those pink nipples. She stood there for a moment, her back arched, pushing them toward us, and then she shook them back and forth so that Jeff let out a cross between a moan and a yell. Jackie smiled and began playing with her own tits, pinching her nipples, lifting them so that they pressed together, letting them drop, rolling them with her hands.

Then, to my surprise she slid her hands down and started to peel her panties down, then and there. She stopped just as the top of her triangle of pubic hair came into view.

"Show me yours, and I'll show you mine." she said in a throaty voice.

I couldn't believe those words came out of her mouth. I almost came in my shorts. Jeff looked at me and then stood up and slid his shorts down so that his cock sprang up in front of him.

It was really big ...thick and long, about nine inches. Jackie's eyes were riveted on it and I read her lips..."Oh my God." Shit, I am thinking he had to be hung! Yeah I know I am supposed to have showered in the change room and checked him out etc etc.. but it was never “on my mind” before.

My cock was rock hard and one side of my mind was totally turned on but on the other hand I was instantly jealous that he had a big cock!

I looked at Jackie to see if she was still looking. She was! She was open mouthed with awe and lust. We watched as she resumed peeling her panties down past her pussy. That was when I took my own cock out and started pumping.

"Play with yourself, baby." I told her.

Jackie slowly ran her finger up between her legs and got it wet and slick. She rubbed herself for a few seconds, grinding her hips back and forth, then turned and bent all the way over. She reached back to spread her cheeks and showed us her wet pussy and her tight little asshole.

Jackie worked her ass in tight circles, her cheeks spread lewdly in front of us. Jeff staggered to his feet and moved to her, his cock bobbing stiffly in front of him. He went to his knees and put his face close to her ass and pussy. She looked back over her shoulder at him, one big breast pointing to the left. "You want it on your face?"

Whoa! This is going a bit fast I thought! But I was frozen in place by lust, panic or anticipation, not really sure which.

Jeff only groaned. Jackie took half a step back and pressed her spread cheeks to his face, moving her wet puss around on his face. She groaned suddenly and pulled away. I saw that she had almost cum. She looked at Jeff, still on his knees, his face slick with her juices.

"Do you like it?" she asked. Jeff closed his eyes , nodded and started to stroke himself off.

Jackie looked at me and smiled a wicked smile before getting him to stand up.

"Wanna play with them?” she asked holding her boobs up.

Jeff looked at me; I shrugged, too turned on to go back. He reached for her greedily, filling his hands with those luscious breasts. She was breathing hard, now and I knew she was over the edge; nothing would bring her back now, but a good cum. She watched as Jeff’s hands work her breasts over, watched him pull on her nipples. She looked over at me, at my cock still in my hand, ready to explode.

"I wanna play with his cock." The words came out of her in a slow, heated roll. I was too turned on to even speak so all I did was blink. She pushed Jeff’s hands away from her tits and looked down at his big cock. She smiled as she reached for it, wrapping her long, tapered fingers around it.

"Oh, yeah ...this is a big cock." She whispered as she began to stroke it for him. "Oh, yeah ...oooh, look, you're dripping."

A shine of precum was on her hands. This was so hot but part of me was yelling to get this back in control a bit

"Rub it on your tits..." I suggested, thinking it would get her pussy a little farther way from his hard cock.

Jackie let a moan escape from her lips as she knelt down and pressed Jeff's cock to her big breasts, smearing his juice around on her nipples.

"Put it between your tits, babe, jack him off that way."

Jackie moaned again, almost a sob of desire as she put her hands on her breasts and squeezed them tight around Jeff’s cock. She moved them up and down his dick, her chin tilted down so she could watch the huge head thrusting just inches from her mouth.

"Faster," he groaned.

Jackie began pumping his cock between her tits at a quicker pace, his pre-cum smearing them, making her cleavage slick and shiny.

"Do it with your hand, now." He asked. Jackie let his cock escape from between her breasts and resumed Jackieng him off.

"You like it?" I asked.

"It's so big." she gasped, her eyes riveted on the heavy slab of cockmeat in her hand.

I felt a flash of resentment, then. His cock looked about 2 inches bigger than mine but in her hands it looked massive.

"I wanna suck him," she whispered, her voice choked with lust. I closed my eyes and blinked them open again, looking into her eyes.

I nodded. She drew a breath, noisily between her teeth, a noise borne of lust. She lowered her face slowly toward this thick meat, this cock. She bent it down slightly and pressed the slick cockhead to her lips, running it back and forth

"Oh, I love to smell cock ...cock and sweat ...Ummmm ..."

She enjoyed in the meaty smell of his cock and then ovaled her lips. She held her mouth, poised over his cock for a long moment, and then plunged downward, filling her mouth with thick, warm dick. She groaned along with Jeff as she began to pump her head up and down, fucking her mouth on his cock. Jeff seemed in ecstasy his head thrown back. Jackie slid her mouth off his meat and groaned.

"I love this big cock ...I have wanted to feel a big one for so long… feel a thick one in my hands ...see a big spurting on my tits ...all over my tits ...on my pussy ...on my ass ..." She dove down again, swallowing half his cock. Jeff put his hand on the top of her head and guided her up and down on his meat, getting a rhythm, he liked. She looked over at me while she sucked him, watching my reactions. It turned her on to see me so excited by her slutty act.

"Oh, yeah ...suck me off, Jackie," he grunted.. She turned her head slightly and his cock slid across her cheek. He rubbed it around on her face, smearing his juices across her lips. She groaned as she felt the heat from his cock sliding across her face.


"Oh, God, yes ...put it in my mouth ...let me suck it." she groaned.

She went down and took his cock with her mouth and he groaned so loud I thought he was cumming.

I watched my wife suck Jeff’s dick and felt my own cock ache from the intense erection I had. "Blow him. Suck his cock," I rasped.

Jackie slid her mouth off his cock and looked at me; . "mmm.. come here.. come see how big he is .. watch me suck it..”

I stepped close and knelt close beside her and grabbed a handful of Jackie's ass, as she bent down to his cock again when he said "Do it, suck me now."

I felt her pussy and it was dripping wet as she tried not to gag on his big dick and then she was slipping her mouth off his cock and running her tongue around on the head, tasting his juice, running her warm tongue down the thick shaft, licking this cock.

Jeff looked down at her / me and asked, "Can I cum on her face?"

I nodded. "If she wants you to."

Jackie looked up and ran her tongue over her full lips. "Ooh, ...spurt lots of hot cum on me. Do it right on my face and tits..." She let her tongue slip from between her lips and ran it around and around the head of his cock. Jeff spasmed and grabbed her with both hands, pushing his cock into her mouth, fucking her now, using her lovely mouth like a pussy. He jerked his cock out of her mouth and furiously began to stroke it. She closed her eyes and turned her face up, reached out and wrapped her hand around the thick slab of meat and helped jack him off. It took maybe five or six strokes for him to start spurting cum all over Jackie's neck. Thick, white streams of sperm splattered across her chin and the top of her chest, then more of it spurted across her nose and forehead.

She kept pumping his cock and pointed it down as another spurt of cum splattered on her breasts a glob of it landing on one of her nipples. She moaned and opened her eyes to look at his dick in front of her. She let him pushed it around her mouth but kept her lips closed instead rubbing the head around and around on her face.

I grabbed her then and pulled her over to me, pushing my own hard cock into her mouth. She began bobbing her head up and down; another man’s sperm oozing down off her chin. I felt my cum surge up from my balls and spurt into my wife's mouth. She choked, and pulled away, a big glob of cum spilling from her mouth and oozing down her chin. It felt agonizingly pleasurable to spurt cum onto her neck and tits. She let me finish cumming on her then she pushed the last my cum out of her mouth with her tongue. I was amazed at how much I had given her. It was almost obscene as it slid down her chin and hung in one long glob down to her breasts. She gasped for air and looked up at me.

"I need to fuck, to cum…. she pleaded. .. make him go please” “ Hurry”. She got up and left the living room heading for the bedroom.

I looked over at Jeff who was already pulling on his shorts.

It was sorta awkward, as he mumbled something. We did even really look at each other and he was out the door. I knew I HAD to talk to him but I wanted to get back to Jackie right away.. this had gone way farther then we planned and I knew she was desperate for a hard fuck.

That was our first experience in fulfilling our fantasies!

curiscp
curiscp
18 Followers