Our First Adventure

Story Info
MFM.
1.7k words
4.19
36.2k
13
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girl and I had been expanding our sexual horizons for some time now, and the subject of mfm threesomes kept coming to the forefront. She loved being the center of attention and as my real live fantasy girl I wanted to be able to watch her with another man. To see what we look like together, to observe from far enough back to take in every inch of her luscious body responding to stimuli and excitement.

I had been showing Mick, a very good friend from work, her pictures and even videos for some time. While she had never met or seen him i did describe him to her. He is a big fit man, college swimmer and still a swimmer, 6'2" with a handsome well-groomed look.

I teased him and myself by sharing our hottest moments. I am very open with her and I told her I was showing her off and she loved it. Soon she was taking pics for me just to show him. One day as I told him of our mfm fantasy, he offered himself.

"Fuck Dan, I would kill to be with her..."

I am sure I don't have to tell you, that was the beginning. When I told her of that talk, her panties were instantly soaked. Threesome talks including him were the topic of many of my talks with him and with her after that.

On the day of my birthday i decided it was time although she didn't know this. She and I took the day off and had planned to spend the day together. She dressed in a wild outfit consisting of a tiny black mini skirt, matching black thong, bra, thigh highs and heels.

We went to our "sex room". I had set a camera up to record us as we sometimes do. We enjoy chatting and posting pics so she had her black wig on as well. To this I added a blindfold, telling her it was to further hide her identity.

I texted Mick that all was ready and he slipped into our home and into the room. I stood her up in the middle of the room and kissed her, turning her this way and that, she never knowing that I was displaying her to him. I watched the hungry look on his face and that made my cock even harder.

Music was playing and as he slipped off his shirt she couldn't detect a thing. not until his hands caressed her from her ribs to her tiny waist. She froze for a moment then moaned. I stepped away and he moved right in, she looked so tiny as he wrapped her in his arms, trying to grind against her, he had to drop his hips to rub against her. I watched her hands wander, trying to see with her hands what she couldn't see thru the blindfold.

When she realized how tall he was, she moaned and melted into him. Soon he turned her away from him and moved her to the coffee table, he maneuvered her onto all fours on the table, rubbing her pussy thru her tiny panties, still wearing his pants he started on her, rubbing, dragging his fingers up and down her pussy and ass crack. In no time he had 3 fingers buried in her as I watched.

Not being able to wait another second i walked to the other end of the table and brushed her pouty lips with my cock. She sucked me in, she always sucks so well but that day she was extra wild, knowing a stranger was fingering her she sucked me with wild abandon. He pulled back and had to struggle to get his pants off, finally his rock hard cock slapped his belly as it popped out. I motioned for him to take my place and I watched as he grazed her lips next. I was surprised by the size of his cock. it was a bit longer than average and of average thickness but the head was huge.

As she took it in her mouth and I fingered her sopping wet pussy I saw her react to his cock. Giving one of her talented blowjobs but twisting her lips under his head on each stroke, I knew she was tonguing that head as well. She began moaning around his cock and her pussy clamped down around my fingers as she came hard for the first of many times that day.

Seeing that she was ready, still twisting my fingers in her, watching her gyrate her hot ass, I motioned for him to join me. Soon we were lubing her holes and he slid a long finger straight up her ass. You see some months before she had told me that she thought giving her pussy to another was too personal, but her mouth and ass, that excited her and she felt that way she could keep something aside just for me.

He knew that, and was very excited. Being married himself for over 20 years, he didn't get much head, just birthdays and such, and no anal...EVER. After fingering a bit, he took a plug off the table and popped it into her tight little bubblegum pink asshole. We also slid a large latex dong into her pussy and took turns plunging it. She was on all fours on the coffee table, tossing her head and arching her body moaning and having little climaxes the whole time. after a bit he pulled the toy from her clinging swollen sex and had her sit on the table.

At that point we stood in front of her side by side and with very little prompting she took turns sucking our cocks, back and forth as she grinded down on the table, the butt plug deep as could be, the T handle rubbing on the table. He began to squeeze and grope her tits, I took one for myself and pinched and twisted the long nipple. Seeing this he became much rougher with her other tit, twisting, pinching pulling then shaking it by the nipple. She squealed as another strong orgasm hit her and I stepped back to watch him use her.

He got very rough with her tits and fed her his cock at the same time, this went on for a while and while they were enjoying, I was getting impatient so I stepped in again. I kissed her told her how gorgeous she was and how much I cared for her, then put her back on all fours on the table.

I asked him if he was ready.

She got nervous and said "babeeee..." in a frightened voice.

As he lubed his cock I stepped behind her and shoved my cock in her pussy. She moaned a loud "NOO..." thinking that it was him impaling her pussy and jerked forward off my cock.

She was moving her hips which clearly indicated she was excited at the thought of him taking her pussy and I filed that information away for future use.

I settled her down like a skittish colt and told her it was me, kissing her mouth as he pulled on the plug. he gently tugged and twisted as her body froze. On her face was a look that could best be described as total concentration, then she gasped and moaned, dropping her head as he pulled it out.

Taking this opportunity to take her gorgeous mouth again, and knowing it would give me a better vantage point, I started pumping into her throat as I watched him line up that bulbous head with her shiny little pucker.

I watched as he moved his hips forward, watched as his greased cock bent and slid away from his goal, over and over he tried until he positioned it and pushing it with his thumb as he moved his hips, the head disappeared.

If I had not been watching, I still would have known the moment he popped in, her head came off me and she gasped, her whole body jerking followed by a prolonged whine as I watched his shaft disappear in her most intimate little hole.

With his large hands on each cheek he bottomed out then ground his hips in a circular motion, clearly trying to touch every bit of her. I moved beside him to watch. She did not need any more reassurance, she was grinding back at him, arching her back and moaning. her pussy was literally dripping onto the blanket we had placed there for her comfort.

He began to truly fuck her, harder, faster, bottoming out with every plunge, his cock glistening with lube, her little asshole pulling away on the out stroke then being stuffed back in as he forced himself back in deep. Over and over he plunged, her tight little ass quivering and her tits bouncing with each thrust.

She became more wanton as he fucked into her ass, arching, pushing back in time with his thrusts, occasionally freezing as her body was wracked with orgasms.

He said "I'm going to cum."

I asked him where she wanted it.

"On my back Baby..." was her reply.

His eyes rolled back, he grabbed her hips, groaned and shoved in deep, slowly pulling out. I could see his cum squirting as his head emerged, then he finished with a few ropes of thick cum on her back.

Looking like he was ready to collapse he backed away and I quickly stepped behind her. Her pussy was swollen and red, her asshole dilated to about the size of a dime and there was a thick glob of cum plugging it. Her head was hanging down to the table, her body trembling.

I took my thick long cock and shoved it deep into her pussy, she groaned as I grabbed her hips. I knew she was exhausted and I didn't hold back. Fucking her hard and deep, my cock head rubbing her cervix with each plunge.

Listening to her adorable little whines, watching his cum slip out and seeing into her still dilated cummy asshole was more than enough for me and with a groan I creamed her pussy long and hard. After I let my cock soften and fall out she curled up on her side on the table

"Baby? may I take the blindfold off now?" she asked.