Our First Bisexual Orgy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
w.b.p.
w.b.p.
124 Followers

"Fred really wants to have sex with you." Liz told me. "I told him all about how nice your cock is. But he'd never approach you about it. He's really shy. You'll have to take the initiative."

As if on cue, Fred burst into the room. He was carrying a grocery bag. Apparently it was raining pretty hard, because he was soaking wet.

"Oh, honey!" cried Liz, "You're drenched. Let's get you out of those wet clothes."

fred put the groceries on the table and they went to the bedroon. He retuned a minute later wearing Liz's bathrobe. She had a towel and was finishing drying his hair as he sat down. She really did love him, that was obvious.

Fred had driven into town to the restaurant and had brought us some chocolate mousse, so we all had dessert. Then we sat around talking. The three of us were still naked. We were all very conscious of our nudity, especially with Fred there. In fact, there was an erotic tension in the room that was making my penis hard again. Fred kept staring at my naked cock.

I liked that. I wanted him to see my erection. I wanted him to know that it was for him. I moved my chair and adjusted my legs so that he could see my penis and testicles more clearly.

The home-made mayonnaise was really good. I told Fred how much I liked it. Fred said that he made it himself. I told him that before I was married I sometimes used to use mayonnaise as a lubricant for masturbation. Fred said that he too had done that before. He said that this mayonnaise should be really good for that purpose, because it had a lot of organic olive oil in it. I took some of the mayonnaise and smeared it on my erect penis.

Fred was sweating with excitement. I could see his cock bulging under the robe. I began to masturbate myself, stroking up and down the whole length of my penis. Fred was transfixed. I got up and stood leaning against the table directly in front of Fred. My cock was right in front of his face. I fondled and rubbed my erect dick. I held up my penis to show him my testicles.

I heard my wife's voice behind me: "Suck him for me, Fred." said Lori, in a low, excited voice, " I want to watch you suck my husband's cock."

Fred turned and looked at Lori. She was staring at us, her hands between her legs, a look of wild sexual abandon on her face. Liz was standing behind her, her hands on Lori's breasts.

"Please, Fred," said my wife, "Please let me watch you suck him." "Yes," said Liz. "Please."

Fred paused for a moment. He looked at the girls. He looked like he was thinking. Then he slipped off the robe. He was naked underneath. His penis was completely erect. He took some mayonnaise in his fingers and spread it on his cock. He masturbated, looking at me. Then he leaned slowly forward and took my erect dick in his mouth.

Fred began working his lips back and forth over the head of my penis, stroking the shaft with his hand. I started moving my hips back and forth, fucking his face with my big dick. Lori came and stood beside me and watched, caressing my ass and rubbing her breasts against me. Liz was sitting on a kitchen chair watching her husband suck cock, her hands between her legs, fingering her vagina and stroking her hard little clit. She suddenly got up.

"Let's go somewhere more comfortable."

We all agreed and trooped into the living room. Fred lay down on the futon on his back, masturbating his erect dick. That penis just looked so inviting! I couldn't resist! I kneeled down over Fred, took his hard cock in my mouth, and began sucking him! Lori came up behind me. First she just fondled my ass. Then she pulled my ass cheeks apart and kissed and licked my asshole.

I swivelled around so that my erect cock was over Fred's face. He craned up and began sucking on me. I loved the feeling of his warm mouth on my dick. He worked his lips and tongue all over my penis as I fucked his face, taking my cock deep into his mouth on the in-stroke, then working his lips and tongue over my tender dick-head as I pulled it out.

As I fucked his mouth I was moving my own lips up and down over the head of his dick, pausing every now and then to masturbate it and lick it and kiss it.

We worked into a beautiful rhythm of cock-sucking; fucking and sucking each other with an unbelievable sensuality. Lori was playing with my ass as we fucked. She was holding my butt cheeks open, kissing and licking my anus. It was extremely arousing; fucking and sucking and having my ass licked too! I really had to keep myself from cumming!

Then Lori spread something over my open asshole. I thought at the time that it was mayonnaise again, but it was actually sexual lubricant from Liz's bathroom. Lori played with my anus a little, stroking it and pressing it. Then suddenly she slid two of her fingers deep up inside my rectum and began finger-fucking my asshole!

And as my nasty wife sodomized me with her fingers, she hit a spot in my rectum that was so sensitive and sexual that it nearly made me cum! I was getting ass-fucked, and it was sexual feeling in a whole new way: visceral and deep and deliciously erotic! I felt sexual pleasure right up into the middle of my body! I felt so abandoned in sensuality, so utterly sexual. It felt so comletely nasty to enjoy being fucked like that!

I loved it! I wanted more. I stopped sucking and crawled off Fred. "Fuck me in the asshole." I said to him, laying back, legs spread, holding my ass cheeks open, "I want you to fuck me."

Fred got up and kneeled in front of me. Liz gave him the tube of sexual lubricant and he spread some on his red, hard, throbbing cock. Lori was cradling me in her arms, stroking my body. Fred positioned the head of his penis against my wrinkled, open anus, then pushed gently. I really wanted his cock inside me. I pushed my ass against him, and the head of his dick slid right up into my rectum! Shivers went through my body.

It was a little like the feeling of having a really big, satisfying shit, but with penetration added. I loved it. I gasped at the pleasure. Lori had hold of my dick and was masturbating me as Fred fucked me. Liz was watching, her hands between her legs, her fingers busy on her pussy and clit. Fred pulled out a little, then pushed in further. I wanted his cock to hit the spot that Lori's fingers had hit. And after a few pushes, it did!

God, it felt good! It was absolutely the most deliciously nasty thing I had ever experienced! If I thought Lori's fingers had felt erotic, it was nothing compared to having the electric sexuality of the head of an erect cock press against that exquisitely sensistive spot! I grabbed my cock from Lori and pushed hard on it to keep from cumming. I wanted this to go on as long as possible! Fred fucked my asshole gently at first, then, as my butthole stretched and softened, he pushed his dick in and out of me harder and harder.

Lori stopped playing with my cock. Instead, she climbed on top of it , lowering her pussy down on me and humping my her cunt on my throbbing penis in the same rhythm as Fred's fucking. Liz had just been watching, but finally she couldn't stand it. I was laying on my back. Liz kneeled down, straddled my face, and lowered her big, swollen, pink clit onto me. It looked just like a cock! I took it in my mouth and sucked!

I was getting to the point where I couldn't hold back any more.

"I'm gonna cum soon." I whispered to my wife.

"Me too." she moaned.

Her voice was hoarse with arousal. Suddenly she cried out! I felt her cunt spasm! Hot moisture floodeded my crotch from her spasming pussy! Intense sexual feeling flooded her crotch and inflamed my penis with sweet sexual ecstasy!

At almost the same time Liz orgasmed! Her pussy and clit twitched as she rubbed them against me, squirming and moaning with pleasure, and sex fluid gushed against my face.

Fred couldn't stand it any longer! I felt his cock throb and twitch inside me, and as I felt the hot wetness of his sperm squirting up inside me, I had to cum! Sweet feeling filled and flooded my testicles! The head of my dick, immersed in the intense sexual electricity of Lori's orgasm, felt like heaven itself! Pleasure throbbed inside my asshole where Fred's cock was spasming, spurting cum against the walls of my rectum! I came so intensely that all I felt was pleasure! I felt like I had disappeared, and for a moment all that existed was an equisite, throbbing sea of sexual ecstasy!

For a while after that we all lay together, savoring the afterglow of our orgasms.

That evening we had one more round of bisexual fucking with Fred and Liz. At one point I got to suck on Liz's perfect, delicious tits while Lori kissed her vagina and clitoris. Meanwhile Fred rubbed his cock on me and sucked my dick. Then Liz let Fred and I double penetrate her; she sat on me, pussy impaled on my penis, while Fred stuck his cock up her asshole. Meanwhile, Lori just let anybody who wanted to finger and lick and kiss her pussy and tits and ass.

When we drove home that night we were completely exhausted. We thought we'd be sue to have another bisexual fuck-fest with Liz and Fred sometime soon, but they divorced shortly after that, and Liz moved back to the little dink-squat town her family was from.

My wife quit her job at the restaurant, and so we didn't see Fred much any more. Then we had the kids, and now just having sex with each other is something we have to work and plan for, let alone having sex with anyone else.

So we have a pretty normal sex life. But I'm happy we had those experiences. Sometimes we talk about our fling with Liz and Fred, and we always remenber together how exciting it was. After we reminisce, wer're usually pretty excited, and we usually end up making love. So that orgy in the cabin in the woods turned out to have been a very nice thing for us, a nice thing that continues for us to this day.

w.b.p.
w.b.p.
124 Followers
12