Our First Cuckold

Story Info
She enjoys her first extra-marital man.
930 words
4.1
200.9k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Foxe-Male
Foxe-Male
150 Followers

I awoke to the sound of a car pulling into the driveway. I looked at the clock. 2:00pm. 'God, I must have fallen asleep,' I thought as I parted the drapes to see Linda, my wife of twenty years, walk up the stairs to the lit porch. She looked so beautiful as the moonlight danced in he eyes and the way she tossed her hair in the breeze, letting it lift her light skirt above her waist exposing her bare ass and freshly fucked pussy to the world. She laughed as she opened the door and came into the house.

I met her in the hall and asked, "Well, how'd it go?" Her hair was messed up, her clothes a little wrinkled and her make up was a little smeared.

"I couldn't believe it." "I had such a tremendous orgasm." "Two, actually, I had two tremendous orgasms." She went on. "OH MY GOD!" "It was great!" "I just hope that this is what you want," she added sheepishly.

I could feel my cock instantly harden. 'I didn't realize it would have this much of an effect on her,' I thought. 'I mean I wanted her to enjoy it and the thought of her fucking another really turned me on judging by the rod in my pants,' I assured myself. I could feel my pulse quicken as I slid my hand up her skirt to her wet snatch. It was covered with his cum. It was sticky and had a scent that I have never smelt before. I dropped to my knees and started lapping the top of her pussy.

"Jeff!" "I've got to go pee," she squeeled.

"Not before I suck you off," I said as I scooped her up and carried her to our bed. I lay her down gently and gazed at her beautiful pussy. It was a little swollen from the workout I'm sure it must have gotten. I looked her in the eye as I went down to lick her clean. She spread her legs slowly to accomadate me. The scent of another man mixed with my wifes' hot pussy drove me insane as I latched onto her pussy lips and sucked her hard and tongued her. She placed her hand at the back of my head and ran her fingers through my hair. I knew this was making her hot. I have never tasted another mans' sperm before. I guess I could get use to it if it meant this kind of erotic satisfaction.

"Do you like the taste of Dave's cum all over my pussy, Jeffy?" she taunted as she pushed my head against her crotch and buried my face into her pussy.

"Tell me about it as I lick you clean, Honey, please," I begged as continued my oral assault.

"Well, his cock is only a little larger than yours, and a bit thicker," she giggled, "Well maybe a lot thicker." I could feel her pussy getting moist again as she went on.

"Muscles, God what a build this guys got." "I have never been fucked like that before." "He just kept on pumping and pumping." "I came and he just kept on pumping." "The feeling became so intense that I came again." "I didn't want him to stop." Her pussy was now drenched as she went on, "Then his thick cock started to throb in my pussy and I could feel him starting to push a little harder and he erupted." "I could feel his sperm flood my pussy in spasms."

That was all I needed to put me over the edge and I also erupted, but in my pants. I was just getting ready to fuck her, but I found a cache of cum on her anus and asked her to roll over. Most of his cum had run down past her pussy and was now on the crack of her ass. I dove on her exposed butt like a vulture, licking it clean of cum and occasionally tongueing her asshole.

"Then he fucked me again," she said as I rolled her on her back and spread her legs.

"I thought you only had two orgasm?" I questioned as I inserted my cock into her stretched pussy.

"I did!" she said as she went on. "We talked a bit, and then his cock got hard again and he fucked me again." "Only this time it was better."

"Better?" "How do you mean, better?" I asked as I continued to pump my slut wifes' hot pussy.

"Well, this time I could accommodate his cock and he wasn't quite as gentle as the first time." she said as she began to meet my thrusts. She was getting hot just thinking about him. I didn't mind. That was the whole idea. Putting a little spark in a marriage that was twenty years old.

I could see by the look on her face that this would not be the last time that her friend Dave would have his way with her. I also knew that Dave would only be the first in a long line of cocks that I would have had the pleasure of licking up after. I could see lust in her eyes as she talked about her rendevous with her lover and talking to me about it as she would have with a girlfriend in high school.

I tried not to rush her into anything as I said, "When do we do Dave again?" We both came together at that moment and I knew that we had succeeded in our quest.

Foxe-Male
Foxe-Male
150 Followers