Our First Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mayatomas
mayatomas
11 Followers

"Guess you bring it out in me. And speaking of orgasms, mine was amazing too. I love that we came together."

I reached over and grabbed a strawberry. "Chocolate covered strawberries, white wine and you," I said as I fed it to her. "Doesn't get much better."

We laid there for a while. Sharing light kisses, touches and sipping wine. We must have dozed off for a while. I remember waking to the feel of her lips on my nipple. We made love again. She massaged my back, my legs and my feet while I lay there with my eyes closed remembering her taste, her smell and my mouth between her legs. I could spend the rest of my life with this woman I thought.

"Take it slow," I reminded myself. "Enjoy the moment." And I did.

The sun was rising when we ordered breakfast. We were hungry after a long night of playing. We finally checked out and walked to the parking lot. I drove to her car and parked in front of the restaurant. We sat for a while, holding hands and looking at each other.

"I want to see you again..." I reached over and kissed her... "and again, and again."

"Oh don't worry, you will. You'd have a hard time keeping me away," she said as she smiled and opened the door.

I watched her as she got into her car and slowly drove away. I took a deep breath. I missed her already.

mayatomas
mayatomas
11 Followers
12