Our First Date Ch. 02

Story Info
He pulled me close and kissed me hard, "My babygirl".
1.1k words
4.05
6.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 of the story 'Our First Date', it has been great writing on here. A big thanks for all the support. Please ignore my mistakes, if any.

***

Daddy had already done enough to fire my desires. I was sitting with him in the restaurant while he spoke about random issues and commenting on the most insignificant topic. I was ready to pounce on him and devour him; given that I was soaking wet and he made it worse by occasionally rubbing my thigh.

We finished our lunch, paid the check, and walked out. The food was pretty delicious, but of course I could not enjoy it with my other burning hunger unsatisfied. We walked down the road; he held my hand and kissed it as we did. I felt a tingle run down my spine. He took me up to the terrace of one of the buildings around. He remained silent and distant in the elevator while I was still very horny. He pointed out to places from the terrace and told me about the buildings and the builders, and the big people who lived around.

I was pulled away from these thoughts when Daddy slid his hand around me and pulled me close. In his sexy heavy voice he said, "Babygirl, put your hands on the railing and bend low." We were on the terrace of a high building and he wanted me to bend over for him; I was shook. I stood still, confused and a little scared. That is when he pushed me down holding my hair and said, "I asked you to put your hands on the railing and bend low, don't you disobey me." I obeyed him and bent low even though I was a little hesitant.

Daddy walked up behind me, and he started undressing me. He pulled off my pants and my shirt. The sudden nakedness to the cool breeze made my nipples instantly hard, and my already wet pussy shiver. I had goosebumps all over my body. He rubbed my ass in a comforting way, I began to relax when *smack*, he smacked my ass hard and the sound resonated around us. *Smack* came another one and three more followed without any gap. My ass began to sting. That was the first time anyone had smacked me. Even though it hurt, my urge to feel Daddy fuck me hard became stronger, I moaned thinking about Daddy fill me up with his cock.

He rubbed my burning ass and asked me to count for him. *Smack*! 'One' I began counting. He smacked me hard five times, alternating between my two cheeks and paused for me to catch my breath. He rubbed my ass gently and without warning, another smack. I was flustered and ready to tear up by the stinging heat I felt on my ass. My legs were ready to buckle, I was shivering from the cold, I had a stinging bottom, and my pussy was aching for some attention; Daddy was indeed claiming me.

Just when I had thought that was it, Daddy smacked me again, on my wet throbbing pussy. I was in seventh heaven when he did it. He was finally paying attention to my throbbing pussy. He smacked it hard and rubbed the juices on my burning ass. He smacked me few more times and I voluntarily pushed my ass up to him. I wanted to feel his hard cock inside me, and Daddy knew it. He gently began fingering me and I let out a deep moan. He smacked me hard while still fingering me. Since I was already wet and horny, it did not take much time for Daddy to bring me to the edge of an orgasm. I felt his fingers fuck my hot aching pussy. I pushed in harder onto his fingers (I was humping his fingers). Daddy let out a chuckle and fingered me hard. Right when I was about to cum, he stopped and walked away, and left me wanting more of his touch.

I knew he was enjoying the sight in front of him; a wet, aching pussy waiting to be filled by his cock. He pulled out his mobile and clicked a few pictures. I then heard the sound of his zipper and was hoping to get a taste of my little treat. He walked up behind me and run his fingers down my pussy collecting my juices. He used it to stroke his cock before entering me. He teased my already aching pussy by rubbing his cock on it. He entered me in a painfully slow motion. I groaned in pleasure. I really liked how Daddy's cock felt inside me. He filled me up completely with his rock hard cock and increased his pace. He pulled my head up with my hair and made me suck on his finger, I licked and suck on his finger like a hungry little girl. I moaned at the feeling of his cock filling me up. He increased his pace and began ramming his cock into me. He spread my ass and pressed his wet finger on my hole. He growled in my ear that I am not to cum until he lets me.

I had a hard time controlling myself. My pussy was roughly being filled by Daddy's cock, and his finger had begun entering my bottom. He fucked me relentlessly, his finger had left my hole and his hand landed smacks on my ass. I was at the brim of my pleasure when he roughly pulled my hair up and asked me to cum. My orgasm that had built well over the past twenty minutes hit me hard. It almost felt like tremors and my legs buckled. Shivers ran down my spine and spread through my body. My orgasm had also milked Daddy and I felt his hot cum fill my pussy. A rough groan followed it and we fell on the floor together. When both of our bodies came back to normal, we were a pile on the ground cuddling each other (where I was still naked and he was clothed).

I was hot, sticky, and oddly satisfied. Daddy asked me to dress up and gave a hard smack on my boobs. I dressed myself and stood up beside him. I had not realized that a couple of people were looking over at us from a nearby building. I was really embarrassed, but Daddy proudly pulled me close and kissed me hard and said, "My Babygirl". Wrapping my arms around him I kissed him back. He had enjoyed displaying me in the open, but also knew enough to protect me.