Our First Dogging Endeavor

Story Info
Short story of wife's fantasy.
856 words
4.01
75.6k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wife's first time writing and written in 30 mins.

My husband and I have been very much in love and married for 12 years. We have recently started to branch out with our sexual experiences, not to 'spice' things up, but venture onto new horizons. We originally started going to adult clubs, and have had a threesome with a stranger, but let's just say these endeavors were not really worth the effort. We decided to try something completely new to us which appealed to both of our sexual fantasies. I am really into voyeurism, and my husband would give anything to see his wife pleasured, not just by one man, but preferably multiples. We considered trying 'Dogging'. This seemed to fit the bill for both myself and the husband, and thus the story begins.

We researched locations, and decided upon a nearby park that was a popular location for dogging enthusiasts. We chose to experiment on a late spring evening when temperatures were at around 25 in the evening, not too hot, or cold. We were both extremely excited and nervous about the unknown that was about to ensue. We drove to the locale at around 9PM, which was a local hiking trail with ample parking. I had decided to make the trip completely naked and blindfolded. This made it even more exciting, as I was unsure of where we were headed and would not know what would be there when we arrived. As we parked, my husband turned off the car, and silence ensued. He opened the passenger door and guided me to the back of the car. He then started to kiss me erotically, and lift me up onto the trunk. There I lay naked, exposed, with my legs spread for the world to see on the trunk of our white Corolla.

I felt what I thought was my husband's gentle hands caressing my thighs, and then felt warm breath near my vagina. Suddenly, I felt a tongue inserting into my wet pussy (which had been wet for quite some time due to the anticipation). The tongue slipped slowly in and out of my hot, wet pussy, then moved upward toward my clitoris. I knew now, by the tongue movements, that this was in fact my husband. I let out moans of joy and pure ecstasy as he worked my pussy with his very experienced and loving movements. The blindfold only served to heighten my senses, so that I was focused solely on the pleasure that was I was feeling and nothing more.

It was at this point, when I realized that I was being caressed by four sets of hands. I not only felt what were obviously my husband's hands, holding my hips in place, but another set of hands caressing my ample breasts. Suddenly, the tongue action I had been experiencing , had changed. This touch was much more abrasive, and take charge, and I loved it. My moans were getting louder, and breath much harder, as this new lover took charge. Not more than a minute later, each of my arms and legs were being held back by the 'others'. This was the dogging experience I had heard so much about. Pure lust, sex, and nothing but shear enjoyment on the mind. I only hoped I would feel a strangers cock enter me, as I was completely ready and willing for this to happen.

To my delight, the next sensation I had encountered was a large cock ramming into my now dripping wet pussy. I cried out begging for more. My hips were pulled so that my ass and pussy were completely exposed off of the end of the trunk. Not only was I being fucked harder than I had before, but there was now a stranger licking my asshole. I was in heaven, if there is such a thing. I now could hear groans of numerous men that had gathered around us. This only served to turn me on that much more. Every stroke, every moan got me closer to the best orgasm of my life. I was going crazy and about to explode, when I fought my hands free and ripped off my blindfold.

I looked around and saw that I was surrounded by so many men, so many men that all wanted me. One by one, I let them take me. They all filled me up with their huge loads of cum. I felt like my pussy would explode at any moment. My husband stood watching from a distance, and I could see that he was clearly enjoying the moment. When the last man finally came inside of me, my husband walked over to me, still stroking his hard cock, bent down before my cum filled pussy, and opened his mouth. My pussy was throbbing, so within seconds the cum was gushing out. It ran down my pussy and thigh and into his welcoming mouth. He was overcome with joy, so to speak. The last load I had was his. It was the most amazing experience ever. This was the first, and definitely will not be the last.