Our First Encounter

Story Info
Sex with a slightly older woman in front of a fire.
1k words
3.92
12.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had plans to meet my lady friend, Sheena, at her place. She so I cleaned up myself real good. Shaved my face, chest, abdomen and most of my nether region and headed out. I am an athletic male around 28, short brown hair, some muscularity, soft spoken, with a healthy appetite for sex! When I arrived, Sheena was wearing a thin robe with oriental designs, and lace bra and thong. She also had a hearty fire going in the fireplace, some candles lit, lights off, and blankets spread out in front of the fire. We kissed each other hello, took a seat, she had a glass of wine and a beer waiting.

Sitting there, we started making out, rubbing all over each other, and gradually taking each others clothes off. She had a beautiful body, very fit and athletic looking, sexy, tight legs and ass, full breasts, an even more beautiful face, long brown hair, and was now exposing her adorable hairy bush, especially great qualities at 40 years of age. Then we started making our way over to the blankets in front of the fire. While we are kneeling in front of the fire, I start kissing her neck, working my lips down to her breasts, caressing them and sucking on her nipples as I 'm circling them with my tongue. I work one hand down to her wet pussy and start massaging it with my fingers, slowly turning her around so I am kissing her neck and upper back while caressing and squeezing her ass with my hand, still massaging her pussy and clitoris until I start moving my lips down her body, allowing her to lie down on her stomach.

I continue to kiss her body down to her right foot, working back up, then down her left leg and back up to where I find my lips and, more importantly; my tongue between her legs, licking her pussy from behind. She is now moaning slightly with every lick as I now start kissing her ass, gradually turning her over as I kiss her body until my tongue is slowly massaging her clitoris and licking her pussy, as she moans more and more, I start working a finger into her pussy, listening to her moaning louder and I taste her sweet juices! My lips are now moving back up her body, kissing her every inch across and up her defined abdomen, now sucking her nipples and caressing her body until ending up at her lips.

As I feel her tongue gently playing with mine, her hands are starting to caress my body to where she is lightly massaging my cock. Sheena starts moving down my body, beginning with my neck and working into a position where she can suck and play with my nipples and have me lying on my back. She notices my cock getting harder as she starts to kiss the rest of my body, caressing it lightly with her hands, working them down my body, inside my thighs, a quick kiss of my cock and balls, moving down to my feet. Before starting her way back up, she grabs my cock, stroking it as she works her lips up my thigh, gradually engulfing my hard cock with her mouth. She continues sucking my rod and stroking it with her hand, moving her other hand up to play with my nipples and having me suck and pleasure her fingers in my mouth. Occasionally she stops sucking, still leaving her hand on my cock, to pleasure my balls and taint area, plus a playful lick of the tip. As I start to moan and move my hips, she starts kissing my inner thighs, moving up to my abdomen, chest and finally kisses my lips. With a smile, she moves down and straddles my hips facing me, grabs my cock, slowly inserting it into her sweet pussy, moving her hips slowly until she starts to ride my cock.

I can see her abdominal muscles contracting and relaxing as sweat starts to trickle between the crevices of each individual muscle and I start to caress her breasts until she moves my hands down to her hips to help control the speed and occasionally squeezing and caressing her ass. Sheena continues to ride my cock until approaching orgasm, cumming violently, body moving erratically until finally leaning over to rest on my chest, beautiful breast against my body.

I turn over with her to continue in the missionary position, penetrating her deeply but slowly at first. As I gradually increase speed, but oh just slightly, I grab her legs, moving her feet towards her head, penetrating her deeper inside with her exclamation of it feeling good deep inside pumping harder and harder. Slowing my motion, I bring her legs back down to where she has them wrapped around me and I am kissing her nipples and her lips deeply until directing her to release her legs, I help her turn onto her side where she has one leg straight between my legs and I am holding the other up and to the side, penetrating her deep inside briefly until turning her completely on to her stomach.

I pull both of Sheena's legs together so I can straddle them as I slowly slide my throbbing cock back into her soaking wet pussy from behind, pumping it hard as I squeeze her hips for leverage. I start to lean forward so I am practically lying on top of her, sliding my arms up between her arms and body so I can grab her shoulders from the front, but keep some weight on my elbows so she doesn't get my full weight, pumping her harder and harder, listening to her moaning more and more until I get close to orgasm. As I continue, I tell her I am going to cum, and she says, "Yes, do it!" we both orgasm hard in harmony with me exploding inside her. Removing my cock, still dripping with cum, I insert it between both her ass cheeks, using them to stroke my cock, working the rest of my cum out all over inside them, then relaxing briefly on top of her, two sweaty, glistening bodies together. Working my way off of her, and then helping her climb on top of me, we kiss and she rests her head on my chest, her body half on mine. She smiles, caressing my sweaty abdomen; we lie there in complete exhaustion and ecstasy!