Our First Encounter

Story Info
I made an agreement but had no idea what I was getting into
3.5k words
4.03
14k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Per your instructions I have shaved smoothly, put on the high heels and the light coat with nothing underneath. I'm not one of those skinny minis, but a tall, voluptuous blonde with ass and tits and some meat on her bones. Now I'm sitting there, waiting on you growing more excited and enjoying my nakedness under the coat. You are just what I like in a man: very tall, black, bald headed and not skinny. You drive up and I get in your truck, smiling a bit nervously. You look me up and down and smile, then ask me if I'm ready for this. REALLY ready!! For a second our agreement went through my mind, there are little boundaries but for the most part I agreed to be at your mercy and will do as you tell me all night. My voice is kind of hoarse when I say yes! With that we take off.

You reach over to see if I followed your order. The coat doesn't have buttons so you just pull it to the side and leave me completely exposed as we're going down the road. You touch my breast and pinch and twist my nipple until I wince. Without looking at me you laugh and tell me that this is nothing yet. ... Oh crap...

You order me to put my foot on the dashboard and turn slightly to you so you can see my clean shaven pussy that is slowly but surely getting wet. You run your big hand over my clit and stick your fingers in my pussy. Again you laugh: "Already?" Then you pull out your fingers and make me lick my own juices from them. The rest of the drive we finish in silence, me scared and you with a devious smirk on your face that makes me both, nervous and excited.

When we get to your door you remind me that we have an agreement and that I'm at your command for the night and not to forget that. As we enter it's dark with the TV running. My eyes are trying to adjust and I can tell there's a kitchen straight ahead to my left. To the right is the living room with a large sectional couch facing the wall ahead of me and then I see them: two guys sitting on the couch watching the game. This is the point where I want to run, I'm so scared but I have given away my rights for the night so I'll have to face whatever is coming my way.

You turn on the light and the guys turn around looking at me. Alone, at the mercy of three tall, big, black men. I'm scared but my body betrays me as my nipples get hard and I feel my pussy getting even wetter.

You pull my coat to the back over my shoulders and let it drop to the floor and based on the hootin' and hollering from your friends I can tell they like what they see. You guide me to the living room to the couch and I'm starting to notice all kinds of toys, chains, ropes, etc. and am well aware these will be used on me. You introduce your friends to me and tell me that they are to be treated just like you.

I'm being told to stand in a spot directly across from the couch, my legs spread. One of your friends gets up and walks around me, grabs my breast from behind, then my ass and finally reaches around to run his hand over my pussy.

"This girl is already wet," he says and licks my juices off his fingers. "And she tastes good!" Without a warning he drops to his knees in front of me and starts flicking his tongue over my clit and my pussy. And then he stops just as abrupt as he started, gets up and looks at me with a smile on his face. "We'll have fun tonight, baby! Be sure of that!"

I feel you step behind me and I just want to grind my body into yours but know better. You put a leather collar around my neck and I can feel your dick on my lower back and your naked chest on my back as you tighten it. While you're also attaching cuffs to my wrists and ankles, I have a chance to take a glance at Darren and Sam, who are now sitting on the couch naked, stroking their semi -erect dicks and looking at me. I can see the lust in their eyes. Both of them are tall, built and from what I can tell Darren is hung like a horse, I guess a good 9 inches or more and wide and Sam isn't far from it. His dick seems a bit shorter but really fat. And they are not even fully erect. I know that we agreed to no holes bared and with it being three of you I have a pretty good idea what you have in store for me. I am just hoping that I wouldn't have to take Sam in my ass. I have no idea how he will fit in my pussy, leave alone my ass.

You pull me out of my thoughts when you pull my hands over my head, and attach the cuffs to a hook hanging from the ceiling. Next you place a ball gag in my mouth and then attach a spreader bar to the cuffs around my ankles. Now I'm completely exposed and helpless, there's no way back. You take a rope and start tying up my breast. It's super tight and painful; my tits are sticking out almost grotesquely from my body turning a light shade of purple. They are so tight they feel like they could burst any second. You run the rope over my shoulder, through my crack and my pussy, but not without tying a knot in the rope right where it goes over my clit which puts additional pressure on it.

I hear you get something from behind me and return with the nipple clamps, the butterfly ones and I'm scared. These suckers hurt like hell. I want to protest but the ball gag in my mouth makes it impossible to say something so all I can do is jerk back to stop you from attaching them. Wrong move!!! Without a warning you slap each tit.

"You better be still and think of our agreement. You're mine tonight and I get to do you as I please. "

I nod my head and let you have your way. With my tits being tied the clamps hurt so much I just want to scream and cry.

You disappear again and come back with a crop that you start using on my tits. Light and easy and I start to relax a little when you whip me hard across them. It hurts. You move around me, tapping me down my back just to come down pretty hard on my ass. Then you lightly tap the inside of my thighs from behind and up to my pussy, alternating between light and hard. The quick whips on my pussy paired with a few harder ones almost make me go over the edge. But you stop before I can get there.

While my nipples are trying to adjust to the torture pain you get on your knees and attach more butterfly clamps – but this time to my pussy lips. I gasp for air.

"How do you like this, guys?"

"Love it, but something is missing...," says Sam. "How about some weights on those pussy clamps?"

You agree, and start attaching weights to my pussy clamps. I feel my lips being pulled down more and more and my juices running down my legs, especially after you start swinging the weights back and forth.

"Fuck man!! Have you ever seen a chick this wet before?? That shit's just running out of her!!" this time it's Darren. "But those purple tits still look kind of bare!"

Oh no, I know what he means instantly and the last thing I want is weights on my throbbing nipples. I don't think I can handle this. I look at you, pleading, but you just smile and tell me to suck it up, while you attach the weights to the nipple clamps. The added weight tightens them even more and it takes my breath away. You give my pussy weights another good swing and then join the guys on the couch. This is the first time I see you naked and your dick is more than impressive. At least 9 or 10 inches and as fat as Sam's. Yep, I'm scared!!

So here I am, legs spread, tied up tits, clamped and gagged in front of three big, black guys just waiting to fuck the shit out of me. Talk about humiliation? Can't get worse than this! ....little did I know... this night was far from being over.

"Move and let us see them weights swing!" you order. And I do as you tell me, throbbing nipples and all.

"Man, I'm hungry! What you got to eat in the house?" Darren asks and they all look at me and laugh.

"Nah man, that's dessert. I need some real food! Let's run and get some real quick."

"What about her?" Sam says

"I know how to keep her occupied. Put some clothes on your ass and I'll hook her up!" you say and get up.

You return with a vibrator, spread my lips and burry the whole length of it inside my pussy. The tight ropes running through my pussy hold it safely in place. The vibrator has a little "tongue" that reaches out to the clit and when you turn it on I just want to jump out of my skin.

"Don't worry babe, we won't be long." While you're putting your clothes on I start to panic. I don't want to be left alone in this position with a vibrator humming in my pussy. I try to protest but it's just an "mmmmuuummph" with the ball gag still in my mouth. And all I can do is watch you guys leave. What the f.... did I get myself into?

After what seems to be forever I hear a car pull up and hope it is you. I hear you guys talk and laugh as you walk through the door and before I can really see anything I hear an unfamiliar male voice.

"Oh shit!!! You weren't kidding!! Man, that's some shit here.... She's hot, too!! How the hell did you get her to agree to THIS?" The strange guy comes closer and looks me up and down and turns to you and asks: "Can I touch her tits? Never seen no shit like this!" You laugh and tell him to go for it.

The guy touches my tits very carefully!

"Shit, they are hard as melons!"

"You don't have to be so carful!" Darren says, "Touch her however you want!" you add.

With that said, the new guy starts touching me all over and is shocked of how wet I am.

"So, you wanna join in?"

"F.... yeah!!!!" the new guy says. "I ain't missing out on this!"

Are you serious??? Four guys??? This night just got a little bit longer.

You introduce the guy as Kevin. He's also black but lighter than you guys, a little shorter but still about 6' and kind of skinny.

"Hey, let's watch the rest of the game!" Sam suggests. While the guys get undressed and get comfy on the couch you replace the ball gag with a ring gag, a pretty big one, too. It hardly fits my mouth and stretches my lips to the max. Then you take my arms down. You remove the nipple clamps and this is when I scream for the first time, well, what you can call a scream with a ring gag in your mouth. The pain is almost unbearable. When I come back to my senses I notice the leather belt around your thigh with a hook on it. No idea what that is for. After removing the spreader bar you attach a small chain to my collar and lead me by it through the room. Walking is not easy with a vibrator in my pussy and weights still dangling from my pussy lips, which are about numb now.

You lead me to the couch, tell me to kneel on the couch and stick my ass out. I feel a cool, smooth object on my hole that's easing its way into my ass deeper and deeper!

I try not to tense up but it hurts so much. My ass is not virgin but hasn't had anything in it in a long time.

"SHIT, you're tight!!!" I hear you say while trying to breathe and relax as the pain intensifies. "Yeah, we better loosen you up a little." With that you push the butt plug in all the way. You have me get up, turn my back to the couch and bend over. Don't want to but do as you tell me to and expose my ass and pussy, both plugged up to your friends. Then I have to get up, spread my legs and let the weights swing again.

"Get on your knees and come over here" you tell me. I do as told and crawl over to you.

"Closer!"..... "Cloo-ser!" you demand and my face is damn near in your crotch. You take the chain from my collar, pull it through the latch on the belt around your thigh and pull me closer. Your hand guides your semi-erect dick to my mouth and right through the ring gag. You pull the chain some more so I can't move. While you and the guys are watching the game I'm butt naked on my knees, ass sticking out, plugged, clamped, with tied tits and my face in your crotch and your dick resting in my mouth – and no way to move.

"That's the shit, man! I have to get me something like that... and find me a woman like her!" I don't know who said it, all I see is your skin in front of my face. I can feel occasional hands on my tits and ass and wonder how much longer I have to stay in this position.

The ropes around my tits are being removed and I can feel the blood rushing back into them and as the rope is being taken from my pussy the vibrator slides out with a "plop" and I can hear the guys laugh. Without a warning someone jams the vibrator back into my pussy and starts fucking me with it. I was already on the verge to cum and I know I cannot hold this much longer. As I begin to moan your dick in my mouth starts to grow, filling out my entire mouth and starting to gag me. You are so big and not even fully erect yet!

There's movement behind me, my legs are being spread wide and the clamps removed and I feel someone easing between my legs and starts sucking my clit. That's it!! My ass plugged, dick in my mouth, fucked by a vibrator and a tongue on my clit finally takes me over the edge!! I come hard and now you're really hard and start fucking my throat. I'm gagging and choking and my body buckles from the orgasm.

"Bro... I ain't never seen a woman cum like that!! But good thing she did, now she's nice and relaxed and we can have our way with her!" you say and release the chain and pull your dick out of my mouth.

When I look up I see Kevin on the couch, rock hard dick in his hand.

You make me get up, push me on the couch so my tits are hanging over the back and I feel your monster dick spreading my poor pussy to the max. You start slow and teasing, then slam into me without mercy, to the point that it hurts. While you fuck me hard Darren comes around and pulls my head up by my hair. I still have the ring gag, so he just places his dick in it and fucks my face while you pound my pussy. You slap my ass hard while fucking me and that turns me on, despite the fact that I just had an orgasm. You grab my long hair and pull my head back while your thrusts are getting deeper and harder. And then you release yourself and squirt a heavy load of cum inside of me. Darren pulls out the same time and comes around the couch while you pull out me. A load of juice and cum is now seeping out of my pussy.

"Go clean yourself up, but don't be long!" you tell me and I rush to the bathroom with shaky legs.

After a quick shower I come back in the room. Sam is on the floor, stroking his dick.

"Come here and sit your ass down" he says with a grin. I look at you for approval and you remind me that I was to treat your friends like yourself and fulfill their demands. I lower myself on Sam's massive dick that fills me out completely. I start fucking him while he keeps sucking on my nipples and slapping my tits.

Suddenly I feel a hand on my back pushing me down on him and lubricant being spread on my ass. Double penetration!! Oh crap!! I just hope its Kevin and not Darren. It is Kevin who's slowly easing his dick into my ass. I'm so happy it has already been widened some by the plug and that his dick is not as fat as the other ones. But he's still having issues getting it in. But then he starts fucking me harder and harder and Sam is also increasing his thrusts. I've never felt this full before in my life.

Darren steps up again.

"Open your mouth – wide!! Suck that dick girl and suck it good!" Hearing your words that I have to serve your friends as I do you I do as I'm being told. Being fucked in every hole at the same time is definitely new to me.

"If only you knew what a pretty sight this is" I hear you say. "Your sexy ass being fucked by three guys at the same time and that beautiful blonde hair all over the place is such a turn on!"

Kevin's dick is starting to twitch and I feel his cum spreading in my ass and then he pulls out.

Darren pulls out of my mouth and walks around. Oh no, not his big dick in my ass along with Sam's monster in my pussy. But it got worse. Darren grabbed my hair and pulled me off Sam and to my feet. Then he gets on the floor and tells me to sit on it. At this point I'm about to cry, Sam hasn't cum yet and with Darren in my pussy that could only mean one thing.....

And this is when I feel Sam behind me and Darren pulls me down on him. Sam is at the opening and there's no way my ass can accommodate this fat dick. The pain is unbelievable when he pushes further and further into me. He is rock hard and it feels like a baseball bat being inserted in my ass; with the fat end first. Finally he's in and starts pounding my ass with all he got while Darren is taking my pussy apart. I can't believe that I have these two huge dicks fucking me when I see your monster in my face again, rock hard. I open my mouth automatically and suck you for all that its worth. You grab my hair and push me further on your dick; fucking my face and making me choke. I can tell you're about to come.

Meanwhile Sam's pounding my ass and slapping the shit out of my ass while Darren is shooting his load in me. Sam and I come at the same time and my moans take you over the edge as well and you cum in my mouth.

I'm about to collapse and I have cum oozing out of me everywhere. You pull me up, take me by my hand and tell the guys: "She's mine now for the rest of the night! See you in the morning!"

Later on in the bed, after taking a shower you hold me in your arms and we're about to go to sleep.

"Thank you! You've made me so happy and proud tonight. You were so obedient and served my friends so well. I have more ideas in store for us. This was the first, but not our last encounter!"