Our First Encounter

Story Info
Young female meets with an older married man.
832 words
3.96
86k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is my very first submission, and first attempt at putting what occurred into words...feedback most welcome )

*

I'll let you in on how it began.

I knew right from his first message that he was Married, Dominant, older and ready to play.. Not with any female though, he needed intelligence, wits, and attitude. I knew I had to play with my A game. We flirted back and forth, I was under his influence... his charm and his mind. His words alone were sexy and he made me feel more sexy. I was growing very comfortable with him and I never heard his voice yet.

Our second meeting on-line got more personal. He ordered me to dress in a black push up bra and matching panties and meet him on cam. I did so. I touched myself the way he was asking me to, exposed myself to him to view. I never felt so vulnerable and powerful at one time. He wanted to hear me, hear how turned on he made me. He wanted me to connect his voice to my touching. I never tried phone sex before, but that afternoon I felt as if I was being touched by this invisible body...I could literally feel this man's power hands trailing my body, following every curve. his breath along my flesh. After I succumbed to his voice and came over and over again we agreed to meet that following Monday.

Monday came, he wanted me ready...In my room, wearing a matching bra and panties wearing stilettos and on my knees. So there I am...on my floor before my bed patiently awaiting for this man to come into my room and ravage my body. I hear my door open and then close. I thought he could my heart pounding from my room, not because I was nervous but because I so wanted to taken, badly. I seen the bedroom door crack open, and in walked this tall handsome powerful man. We didn't even speak a word to each other, we knew what had to be done and we didn't waste any time.

He walked over to me, bent down and kissed my forehead and lifted me up. He was still at least a foot taller than me and I was on my 6 inch heels. We went in for the long awaited kiss, it was hard, it was heavy and it was needed. I began to tear at his clothes, telling him I needed to have his cock in my hands and mouth. Him now nude leaning against the wall he put me in my place...kneeling before his hard cock.

I put my mouth all over him like it was the last time I would get the chance to, I loved it. Looking up to see him looking down at me his large hands wrapped around my long hair, helping himself to my mouth. My hands planted on his ass, gripping his cheeks. I love getting handled roughly and in between having him my mouth and licking him I was begging for him for more...more force. With my face planted right to his pelvis and him forcing himself further down my throat I knew I would've made him cum right then and drown me in his cum... but I am much too selfish that way.

He knew that I am more on the submissive side, and he took full advantage of that. I was brought to my feet by him pulling at my hands, he spun me around and made me face the wall with my hands above my head, he played with my tits, pulled them, pinched them. All while using his hand to play with my wet clit. My juices were running down his hand.. I know this because he brought his left hand to my mouth to taste...that's when I seen his wedding ring, and for some odd reason that turned me on 10x more. I asked of him to let me have it, hard and now. That's when he hushed me and said he gives the orders. I was teased for a long time after that, I am assuming for demanding that he fuck me hard.

That afternoon we fucked against each wall in my bedroom, on the floor in my dressing room, on my bed. The sex we had that day was nothing I can compare to, we barely said 2 words to each other, it was pure primal... and nothing but.

When we calmed down from our afternoon escapades we lay on the bed sharing a bottle of water, we talked about nothing and every thing in between. It was really something that I couldn't get from a relationship or he from his wife. We had a understanding... an exchange of power.

From that day, the sex just got more intense...raw...rough...pushing each others limits. Things he couldn't ask of his wife, And I was fine with that. We both knew what we were going after.