Our First Encounter

Story Info
We met online and finally met in person.
1.9k words
4
9.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finally agreed to meet each other after months of talking online and on the phone. She was a beautiful women...young...thin...smooth pale skin while he was tall...dark...broad shoulders...but both were ready for something new.

We were both cautious about meeting the one another as we both had a lot to lose, but the connection between us was too strong and we had to find out why. There seemed to be something that drew us closer together...connected us somehow...that intrigued us both. We simply were both too curious to not find out.

We agreed to meet in a public park we both knew just a few hours away from where we both lived...the anticipation I felt during the long drive was too much for me and I had to call her...hearing her sexy voice on the phone knowing we were both driving to finally meet each other...I could feel the excitement in her voice and I'm certain she could feel mine.

I pulled into the parking space and got out of my car...walked around the park a little waiting for her as we still spoke on the phone...I found a picnic table under some trees and decided to wait for her there...wondering why she had not made it yet...a few minutes more she said as she hung up the phone.

I sat there for a while longer and still she did not show up...my eyes scanning the distance for her but not seeing her. Finally I saw someone walking towards me across the grass...it must be her...moving straight towards me. She was beautiful I thought...her short skirt showing off her great legs...tight shirt hugging her curves...that smile...knowing I was checking her out top to bottom as I stood up to greet her...not realizing she was checking me out as well...instantly feeling that connection we had...suddenly hit us both at the same time as we gave each other a soft kiss on the cheeks...she smelled so good...skin so soft as I felt her hands wrap over my shoulders...her lips kissing my cheek again...my neck...her warm breath on my neck...my hands sliding down her waist pulling her closer to me...her body close to mine...my lips finding hers...slow long kisses...she was a good kisser just like she said I thought...feeling my body want to melt with each kiss.

We decided to go for a walk through the park and talk for a while...I thought it would feel awkward but it didn't at all...almost like we've known each other forever as we both walked and just kept staring at each other...occasionally laughing as our hands kept touching...wanting to explore each other so badly but settling for just a touch for now...stopping every few yards to taste her lips again...taking in her scent again.

The sun was dropping faster now as we walking into a small pavilion area in the park where they sometimes hold concerts. It was of course empty now as we walked down the lawn area and walked up the steps onto the stage. We sat on the edge of the stage hanging our legs over the side as we started kissing again...so intoxicating her taste was on my lips...my hands sliding down her shoulder...gently sliding over her breasts and down her belly...her skin so warm as my fingers slid up her shirt finally touching that body I had seen only in pictures...

We both laid back as our hands began to explore each other's bodies more and more...I could feel both her hands unbuttoning my jeans as my fingers slid over her breasts finding her firm nipples waiting for me...tasting her tongue in my mouth...her kisses growing stronger...deeper as I helped her slide my pants off exposing my hard cock in my boxes dying to come out. She sat up and pulled off her shirt smiling at me...knowing I was dying to see the rest of her...my shirt coming off too as she unhooked her bra and teased me a little...flashing me a few times before throwing the braw out onto the lawn...She stood up and with her right leg pushed me back down on my back...stepping over my head as she spread her legs above me...unzipping her skirt and letting it fall down her legs...her beautiful pink lips above me so close...my hands sliding up her legs wanting to feel her...my lips craving her taste.

She laid back down next to me sliding her warm naked body next to mine...her lips kissing mine again...sliding down my neck...across my chest as her hands slid under my boxers...slowly stroking me as her lips explored my body more...my hands sliding up and down her back...so smooth...her curves so sexy beneath my skin...that single touch of her lips on my skin turning me on more and more. She knew she was driving me crazy with her lips moving closer and closer to my cock but she was making me wait for it...knowing I'd waiting this long to finally meet her in person and wanting to enjoy making me wait even longer.

She slid my boxers down my legs slowly as she moved her body over me...still kissing me...my thighs...her moist lips on my skin driving me crazy as she moved one leg over my body...her perfect ass in front of me rocking back and forth...again teasing me...wanting to taste her sweet pussy but she'd pull away as soon as she felt me ready to taste her...laughing a little as she tossed my boxers out into the lawn...asking me if I wanted a small taste as she backed her body up closer to my face...my hands sliding down her back grabbing her waist...pulling her down to me slowly kissing her soft warm pussy...her hands wrapping around my cock as I pulled her tighter against my lips...tasting her a little more...enjoying every sensation...every second was something new...my tongue slowly sliding up and down between her lips tasting her more...spreading her wet lips...so wet for me...sliding in deeper tasting her sweet pussy...finally what I'd wanted to do for so long now...sliding in and out her tight wet lips...feeling her tongue slowly slide around the head of my cock as my tongue found her clit...taking time to play with her clit as she wrapped her lips around the head of my cock hold me there...slowly moving down further...her tongue still circling the head of my cock inside her mouth...my tongue loving her taste...drinking her wet juices in as she began picking up speed...moving faster up and down on my cock taking a little more each time...her hands wrapping around my balls while my tongue slide deeper inside her pussy...fucking her pussy as she took my cock in...moving in perfect rhythm with each other as we tasted each other for the first time.

The sky was completely dark now as we lay on the stage completely naked with each other...our bodies wrapped around each other's...not knowing we had a growing audience out in the lawn area...First a man walking by just sat down to watch then a couple...now another couple sat watching us...quietly watching her suck my ten inches more and more as I was enjoying her wet pussy on my lips...waiting for her to cum inside me mouth...waiting for her before I came in her mouth...trying to hold it in longer knowing I wouldn't be able to much longer...her warm lips wrapped around me so tight sliding up and down faster and faster...

She knew I was ready to cum but again wanted me to wait...slowly sliding her lips off of my throbbing cock...she slid her ass off of my lips and moved down my body...straddling my cock with her back facing me...my eyes watching her hands grab my cock and slowly press it between her wet lips...her hips sliding down taking me in...watching her tight pink lips spread open around my cock...taking me in slowly inch by inch...turning her head to look at me as she pushed down on me harder...taking me in deeper...her smile letting me know she enjoyed my moaning as I felt her tight pussy suck my cock so good...so hot...tight around me moving up and down...her body leaning forward while she moved her ass up and down on my cock....giving me a perfect view of my thick hard cock sliding in and out her wet pussy...her hands holding my legs as she moved faster and faster on top of me...knowing I was seconds away from cumming inside her...wanting to cum with me...she quickly leaned back and laid her back down on my chest...my hands sliding over her hard nipples down to her pussy...fingers pressing against her clit as I felt my cock sliding in and out faster and faster...moving my fingers faster and faster over her clit wanting to hear her cum with me...feeling her squirming over me...arching her back as she moaned louder and louder...finally unable to hold it back longer and cumming inside her...still rubbing her clit fast and hard as my hips jerked faster up and down while I came inside her...feeling her pussy squeeze down around my cock as she came with me...her hands holding my fingers down against her clit as she came...leaning forward as I kept sliding in and out slowly...letting her take every drop before she leaned back down on me...her hot breath on my neck as I slid my cock out still hard...her hands reaching down sliding up and down on my cock enjoying how wet it was...our juices mixed together for the first time...

She turned over on top of me and laid there for a while...just looking at me smiling...both of us now knowing what to say...still intoxicated with our first adventure together...her lips slowly moving down to mine as we kissed again...slow deep kisses enjoying our tastes together...such warm lips...

We lay like this for who knows how long enjoying each other...not knowing when we might be able to meet like this again...knowing we waited too long to meet in the first place...wondering how it was that we found each other to begin with...and still not knowing about our small audience out on the lawn in front of us...we slowly got dressed together...our hands still wanting to play with each other the whole time...our bodies still close the entire time...our lips sneaking a kiss every few seconds...wanting more...she looked for her bra and remembered throwing it in the lawn...laughing as she told me I could keep it to remember her by until the next time we could meet...as if I could possibly forget I thought...

We walked back to our cars and stood there for a while longer...pressing her body against her car as we kissed more...my hands sliding down her skirt feeling her wet lips again...not know how long it would be before I could taste her again...her hands finally pushing me away as she opened her door...knowing she had to get back home soon...smiling as she drove away...

I walked back to the pavilion to find her bra because I did want to have it after all...searching the lawn I noticed a few people walking nearby...many thoughts flooding my mind about tonight...about the past...the future...enjoying this time we just spent together...unable to find her bra...heading back to my car...as I was about to get in a women stepped up to me...handing me a pink bra..."She threw this at me," she said...smiling as she handed the bra to me and walked away...