Our First Encounter Ch. 01

Story Info
What will happen during our first meeting?
967 words
3.64
7k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walk in to the room, our first time together. You shut and lock the door behind you. I look at you and smile as I walk to you. You smile back as you take me, turn me around, and push me up against the door. I gasp as the suddenness of it and immediately feel my pussy twitch. You take your hands and place one behind my neck as the other travels down my neck to my chest then across my stomach. You lean down and kiss me while pulling me closer to you. I move my hands over your chest, around your back, and down to your ass where I squeeze. Then I move around to your front where I feel your cock getting harder. I moan as the intensity of our kiss increases.

So, you break the kiss and grab my hand. We walk over to the bed. You sit down and tell me to strip. I stand before you and take off my shoes then socks. Then I look at you and slowly take my shirt and pull it up and over my head. I toss it to the floor. Then, I take my pants, unbutton them, and open it up just to where you can see a little of my panties in the front. Next, I turn around look back at you as I slowly pull my pants down. I bend over to take my pants off. You see I am wearing a thong. My ass is very close to you and you can not resist, you smack my ass. I am still bent over when you stand up grab my hips and pull me against you. You grab and squeeze my ass as you spank me again and again. Then you move my thong aside and finger my pussy to see if I'm wet, which I am. You sit back down and tell me to continue. I remove my pants, stand up and face you. My cheeks are flushed from leaning over and from the pleasure you just gave me. I reach behind my back and unfasten my bra. Slowly pull it forward until it comes in front of my nipples. I pause a moment then I toss aside. Next I take my thong and slide them down my legs. Never breaking eye contact with you, I toss them aside. Now I am standing before you completely naked.

I am standing before you while you sit there and just look me over. You don't say a word but I see the hunger in your eyes. I start to blush. You take your shoes and socks off then stand up.

You tell me "now undress me, you slutty brat."

I smile and quickly reply "yes Sir".

I take your shirt, pull it up and over your head then toss it to the side. I love your chest and I run my fingers over it. I lean forward and kiss your chest. You spank me and I jump.

You tell me "I said undress me, nothing else. Next time I will bend you over my knee. Understand?"

"Yes Sir" I quickly reply.

I proceed to your pants where I unbutton them and slide them down your legs. I am on my knees so I can take them off.

"I want you to stay on your knees" is what you tell me as I remove your pants.

I move them aside then I'm back to your underwear. I take my hands and put them on your waistband. I know the consequences but I can't resist and I move my hand to feel your cock. You moan.

Then you look at me, raise up my chin and say "you will be punished for your disobedience but for now continue I need to be naked."

I nod and pull your underwear down and off. I am on my knees and you tell me "suck my cock."

I take your cock in my hand and slowly move forward putting my mouth on the head of your cock. Sucking just the head. Then I move my mouth down the length of your cock. Taking all of you inside my mouth. All the way to the back of my throat. You moan and grab my head pushing me further down and hold me there for a few seconds. Once you release me I start sucking your cock. My mouth going back and forth as I look up at you. You are watching me suck your cock and it makes you harder. After several minutes, you feel yourself getting close and you stop me. You sit on the bed and tell me to get up and walk over to you. So I stand up and walk over, standing in front of you awaiting your instructions.

You look at me and say "lay over my lap."

I get a little worried because this is the first time you've ever done this but I do as you say.

You then tell me "you will receive 5 spankings for punishment. I want you to count each one. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir." You raise your hand and smack my ass.

"1" I call out. First one wasn't too bad. I think ok this won't be bad. Then you come down again. A little harder this time.

"2" I say.

Again and harder even more, breathlessly I say "3."

The next one is harder yet again and brings tears to my eyes. "4" I say.

I am so turned on right I am thinking. The last one is the hardest of them all and I cry out "5!"

You then put your fingers in my pussy and discover I am extremely wet!

You rub my ass with some lotion and tell me "good girl."