Our First Encounter Ch. 02

Story Info
What will happen during our first meeting?
909 words
4.17
5.7k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my punishment is complete you have me lie down on the bed. You tell me to spread my legs wide. I do what you say without hesitation. You then take my hands, legs and tie them to the bed. You take a blindfold and place over my eyes. Then, you take some headphones and put over my ears. You say something to me and I am unable to hear.

You reach down and pull back the headphones. "What are your safe words?" You ask me.

"Green is good, yellow is caution, and red is stop." I say to you.

"Good girl. If you need to use them do so, understand?"

"Yes Sir." I reply.

You place the headphones back over my ears and I am laying there with such anticipation. I feel something very light run across my chest and I slightly jump as I wasn't expecting it. My nipples harden instantly. My pussy is becoming wet and that's only the first touch. Next I feel your hands on my breasts. Then a slight pinch but nothing too painful.

You remove one of the headphones, "safe word."

"Yellow" I say.

You replace the headphones and continue with the stimulation to my breasts. I feel a slight tug on my breasts and it creates a very erotic sensation. I start to moan and you don't even have to ask the safe word. You smile but, of course, I can't see that. I feel several more tugs and my back arches with each one. My breathing increases and moaning gets louder. I then feel vibration around my breasts. I feel it moving down to my stomach and on my thighs. I am arching my back because it is a very erotic feeling. Then without warning you place it on my clit. I gasp immediately! I start moaning and trying to move my body but the restraints won't allow me to move much. You lean forward and remove one side of the headphones.

"Safe word."

"Green!" I almost shout out.

You chuckle. "You are not allowed to cum yet. Do you understand?"

I whimper a little but say "Yes Sir, I understand."

I feel the vibration on my clit and instantly my pussy is wet and throbbing. I start moaning again. I grab on to the restraints and arch my back as much as possible when I feel the vibration increase and the tug on my nipples even more. I am moaning and panting now. I am getting so close.

"Sir please. May I cum?" I ask you, almost begging.

You reach down and remove one side of the headphones. "Not yet." You say.

Then you continue with your torture. For the next several minutes you increase then decrease, then increase then decrease again the speed on the Vibrator. Over and over you do this. I am soaking wet by this time. You remove the vibe from my clit and the clamps from my nipples. The next thing I feel is your tongue licking me. I moan even more. With every flick of your tongue I am sent more into ecstasy. I suddenly feel 2 fingers thrust inside me as your mouth moves to my nipples. After several mins of you sucking on my nipples and fucking my pussy I am breathlessly moaning. You remove my headphones completely this time.

"Are you Ok?"

"Yes Sir."

"Open your mouth."

You tell me. I do as you instructed. Then I feel your cock inside my mouth.

"Suck!"

I eagerly and immediately oblige. You are thrusting slowly in and out of my mouth. I can hear you moaning and your breathing increases. After a few minutes, you pull out. You remove the blindfold and restraints. You give me a few minutes to get situated. Then you lean down and kiss my lips. As we kiss, the intensity increases and our hands are now roaming each other's body. You insert your cock into my pussy and start to fuck me. Oh it feels so good. You lift my legs above your shoulders and move in deeper. You fuck me that way for a short time. Then you pull out and tell me to get on all fours. I quickly move to position. I love this position and apparently so do you because it isn't long before you stop. You stopped because you haven't allowed me to cum just edged and you almost came.

You lay back on the bed and tell me to get on. I eagerly, a little too eagerly, climb on top and you chuckle. I blush. You look at me as you insert your cock in my very soaked pussy.

You say "My slutty brat, I want you to cum but tell me when you are about to cum."

"Yes Sir." I say smiling.

I start out slowly riding your cock but then it quickly increases. As I ride you faster and faster, my titties are bouncing up and down.

I tell you I am about to cum and your grab my hips, thrust up and say "Cum for me."

I am gone! I start cumming and then I feel you cumming inside me at the same time. When we are finished I climb off of you and lay down. Exhausted we both lay there.

You wrap your arms around me and say "mmmmm good girl. Very good girl."

I smile and say "Thank you."

Then we both drift off to sleep.