Our First Experience

Story Info
A couple's first experience sharing.
3.4k words
3.97
124.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After three years of marriage, my husband and I started to fantasize during sex of bringing someone else to our bed, especially couples. Every time we talk about it while we have sex, he would have an intensive orgasm, he would also come faster. We only mentioned it while we had sex; we never sat down and talked about it.

My name is Julie; I am 29 years old and considered by many to have a nice body. I stand at 5'8" and 138lbs, blonde, 36C 28 36. I had two boyfriends before I got married to Rick, and the only sexual encounters I had before marriage was the three times I gave oral sex to one of my boyfriends. I was a virgin when I married Rick and I was proud of it. Rick is 31 years old muscular man, 5'11" and 170 lbs. We are a couple that like to be in shape by going to the gym and exercising all the time.

On Friday and/or Saturday nights we often get together with two couples friends of ours; we have known them for some time now. Andrea and Ray have been married for 3 years. Andrea is a beautiful energetic brunette, 27 years old and have a beautiful body, her best feature are her 36D breast. Ray is a thin 29 year old man. Mike and Sally have been married for 4 years, Sally is a beautiful shy, quite brunette, she is 30 years old and have a well proportionate body, her beast feature is her well round ass. Mike is somewhat overweight at 32.

One Saturday night after having a pizza, we decided we needed to expend a vacation together somewhere else, the beach, a cabin in the mountains, anywhere but it had to be going somewhere. After a few minutes of brainstorming, we decided to expend our next vacation together in the Bahamas. We were going to expend our 2000 summer vacations in the Bahamas.

We rented a beautiful three-bedroom house by the beach. It had everything we hoped for. We all unpack, went out to the supermarket and bought enough food and alcohol for the ten days we were going to be there. That same day we arrived we put on our swimming suits and relaxed on the beach in front of the house.

Andrea was wearing a very small bright yellow thong, her ass was for us all to see; I notice my husband Rick looking at her often. I think Ray felt proud of Andrea. In the other hand, Sally in the other hand was wearing a very conservative dark blue bikini, not showing anything; and I was wearing a orange bikini that wasn't big, but it wasn't small either; part of my ass could bee seen but it wasn't that much.

After a few hours at the beach, we went inside to shower and get ready for the BBQ we had planed. We drank and ate until around 11:00 pm. when we decided to hit the sack; we all were very tiered and exhausted because of the trip.

Next day we got up at 9:00 am. We ate breakfast together and then decided to go and drive around the island until we find a nice beach. After an hour or so we found a secluded beach were we only saw one couple in their mid thirties about three hundred feet away from where we were standing.

Andrea was the first one to speak out. "Hey, I like this beach, is quite and private, let's stay here today and enjoy it" said Andrea. "I agree, what about you guys?" asked Ray.

After a few minutes of expressing our opinions and what we should do, we all decided to stay and enjoy the day there.

We all were wearing the same swimming suits we had use the day before under our clothes. It wasn't long when Sally mentioned to us that the couple on the beach were nude. The guys started to look over and tried to imagine more than they were able to see because of the distance. After a couple of hours the couple left and we had the beach entirely to ourselves.

Sally, Andrea and me were laying facing down enjoying a nice sun tan when we heard they guys behind us.

"Ladies we are here in this secluded beach all alone, we might as well enjoy" said Ray.

Andrea, Sally, and me turned around to see what the guys were up to now; to our surprise we saw the three of them standing in front of us completely nude.

We sat there watching our husbands with a semi hard on looking down on us. I was surprised with Ray and Toms' sizes. Rick is 6" long, trimmed with an average thickness; Ray is 8" long and very thick, what us girls will call extra thick, trimmed so low that is almost shaved, he looked incredible with that thing hanging there between his legs. Tom in the other hand is 5, he says, maybe 4.5" and very thin. We couldn't see much of it behind so much pubic hair.

"Are you girls going to join us?" said Ray.

"I don't think so". I responded to Ray.

"Come on, Are you going to lets us down? No one will saw us naked here, We are alone and we should try to enjoy ourselves.' Said Rick.

It didn't take to much convincing to do to Andrea.

"Why not, we are here among friends and we should enjoy at our best" Said Andrea while she took off the tiny swimming suit she was wearing.

Here was Andrea, a beautiful 27 year old brunette nude, showing off her 36D firm breasts, big light brown areolas and hard nipples, her pussy was almost shaved, some trimmed hair on the top, her ass firm but not to big.

When I saw her pussy, I noticed that the lips were not closed tied as mine, I could see her inner lips. My thought was that she either had some mileage on it or her husband did that to her with his heavy equipment.

Sally and me just sat there for a minute or so, watching her talking to the guys.

"Come on girls, get you suit off, lets enjoy ourselves, don't be shy now" said Andrea to me.

My husband also let me know that it was ok for me to do it if I wanted to. Tom didn't say anything to Sally, as always, they did what the group asked them to do or told them what to do.

After a few minutes of talking back and forth I decided to take off only my top part, and I got Sally to do it too.

I couldn't get my eyes off Ray cock, and I notice he couldn't take his eyes off my breast.

My breasts are 36C, firm and the areolas are pink.

Sally is also a 36C, firm breasts; her areolas are light brown, the size of a nickel and small nipples. I was very impress of how her breast looked.

After a while, we started to feel more relax and less inhibit about every one stage of nudity. Must of the time we were all together talking and having a nice time. In two ovations that I was alone laying down building on my son tan when Ray came out of the water and sat beside me.

After talking for a few minutes, he told me that he was going to rub oil on my back, and without hesitation he did very respectfully the first time, the second time around he knelt beside me, his cock inches away from my face while he rubbed oil on my back. This time he went under my suit and touched my ass hole. I didn't know how to react, but I realize that I couldn't let him do that, so I stood up.

"Ray, is to hot out here, lets join the group and cool off some" I said to him.

"Ok, no problem, maybe we better do that" Ray told me.

Walking to the beach, I knew that I was wet, I was exited from what had just done, and I couldn't get his cock out of my mind. The image of it just a few inches from my face was really exiting me more and more.

At 5:00 pm we decided to go back to the house, take a shower, have another BBQ and relax.

When we got back to the house, we all took showers together in the outside patio. Ray and Rick started to tease Tom about the size of his cock. One thing led to another and we agreed to trim down Toms pubic hair. Andrea went inside and got some scissor.

"Ok Tom, I know I can do this, look at Ray's cock and don't tell me it doest look great with that haircut!!!!" said Andrea.

"Sally, you are going to finally see what have you been getting from Tom, and be able to compare with your previous boyfriends" said Rick.

"Tom has been the only man in my life, I didn't have any boyfriends or experiences before I got married" said Sally to Rick.

"What?, don't tell me Toms' the only guy you have ever had??" asked Ray.

"Why not?, I had 2 boyfriends before Rick, but I never had complete sex with them" I told Ray.

While we were talking, Andrea had Tom standing up in front of her with his legs spread apart while she was trimming his pubic hair. I couldn't keep my eyes off Andreas hands, lifting Tom's little dick and balls around with her hands while she trimmed his pubic hair.

"What do you mean by complete sex, Julie? asked Ray.

"Like I said, I had two boyfriends before Rick, and only gave oral sex to one of them, nothing else. There was no intercourse" I told Ray.

"Did he gave you oral too?" asked Ray.

"We did it three times, he did oral on my once" I told him.

"Well, that is a surprise, I never thought you and Sally were virgins when you got married. " said Ray.

"What about you Andrea? How many boyfriends did you have before Ray? asked Rick.

"I had three boyfriends before Ray, but I had sexual encounters with two other guys together three times" said Andrea.

"You mean you did threesomes with two guys?" asked Rick.

"Yes, three times with two friends from college, and if you want to know something else, I did like it a lot, and they were the ones that introduce me to Ray" said Andrea.

"Did you do anal sex with them" I asked Andrea.

"Julie, I think you are way out of line with that question" Rick told me. "It is ok Rick" said Andrea. "No, Julie, my first anal sex I did it with Ray. I never had anal before marriage, How about you? Do you like anal sex Julie?" Andrea said.

"I never tried it" I said.

"You mean, you never have thought about it or you are not interested at all?" Andrea asked me.

"I have thought about it, but I think Rick is not much into that" I said.

"I don't know, I haven't thought about anal much?" said Rick.

"What about you Sally" asked Ray

"I have never done it either" said Sally.

"Maybe you haven't had sex at all. Look at Toms size" said Rick.

By that time Andrea had finished trimming Tom. I don't know if it looked better with or without the pubic hair. He looked like an eight year old kid, his semi erection by all the touching wasn't impressive at all.

"Who is next? Take advantage while it lasts, tomorrow the price will be $10.00 per haircut!!!!" said Andrea.

"What about you Julie? Does Andrea have to trim you too??" asked Ray.

"No, I don't need to be trimmed down. I am shaved" I told Ray.

"Come on, I can't believe you shave. Rick, Who trims yours down? asked Ray.

"Julie. why?. Don't you like my haircut?? Asked Rick

"Sally, what about you?" I asked her.

"No, I have never shave or cut any hair there" Sally told us.

"Ok, I think is time for you to get a haircut. You are old enough" I said.

"I don't think is right, I don't know" Sally said.

"Sally, you always trusted me, I think you should. Right Tom?" I said

"Honey, I think is ok, I did it, and I like it." Said Tom to Sally.

Without a word, Sally took off her bottom part of the swimming suit. Exposing one of the bushiest pussy I have ever seen. She had hair everywhere around her pussy and ass.

"Ray, please go get me a razor blade. This going to be fun" said Andrea.

"Andrea, are you sure you an shave me without cutting her?" asked Tom.

"Don't worry Tom, she is in good hands. I do this every day when. Ray is the one that shaves my ass, maybe will let him do that" said Andrea.

When Tom came back with a new razor blade. Andrea did the same work on Sally that she had done on Tom. She trimmed first her pubic hair and then started to shave her. Living only a thin line of trimmed hair on the top. She cut it just like she does for herself.

Sally looked great, she had a beautiful pussy, like a virgin, untouched, her pussy lips were closed tight and he inside was like a strawberry. All of us were saying how beautiful her pussy looked that way.

"Ok Sally, my turn, please get on your hands and knees, I am going to shave your ass" said Ray.

"Tom is it ok with you if Ray does that, he will be touching me." Sally told Tom.

"It is ok Sally, Tom wont mind, right Tom, you don't mind" said Rick to Tom.

Tom nodded his head in a sign of agreement.

Sally went down on her hands and knees. Tom got behind her and started to rub shaving cream around her ass. This made Ray get a hard immediately. Ray started to shave Sally carefully, opening her ass chicks.

"Here, let me help you Ray" said Rick.

Rick knelt beside Sally and grabbed her ass chicks and spread them wide open to expose her asshole. Ray started to shave Sally, no one was talking.

Every one of was watching without blinking an eye, every one watching Ray shaving Sally's ass while Rick was holding her ass chicks wide open. I repeated these words inside of me many times while they were shaving Sally.

Suddenly I realize I was wet, I was exited watching my husband and Ray shaving Sally; also I realize that one of those guys was my husband, "my husband"!!!. Some jealousy came over me at that moment, but I told my self I wasn't going to make a scene and that everything was ok.

After a few minutes of intense looking at Sally's ass, Ray's and Rick's hands working on Sally. I looked around and saw Toms face, he was stoned watching, his little cock was hard. Andrea was watching closely, she didn't say anything but watch.

"Tom, how do you like you wife ass?? Is looking better, right?" asked Rick.

Tom nodded his head without saying a word.

"We will be finish in a few minutes Tom, your wife has a great ass" said Ray.

I couldn't believe it. I was watching my husband with one of our best friends shaving one of my friends ass while her husband and us watched and were getting exited at the same time.

Sally had not said a word.

"Sally, are you ok dear" I asked her.

"She is ok Julie, she is just fine" said Ray spanking her in the rear softly.

"I am ok Julie" Sally said.

She sounded different when she said it.

"Rick, I think Sally is exited about all this, look at her pussy, is wet" said Ray.

Then it happen, Ray touched Sally's pussy on the outside and inserted his middle finger in Sally's pussy making her moan. He stroke her a few times when he said.

"Sally is exited and wet. I think she has had multiple orgasms while we shaved her, Rick, touch her and see for yourself." said Ray.

Ray took his middle finger so my husband could place his middle finger in Sally's pussy. When he did Sally started to moan again. Rick fingered her seven or eight times before Tom intervened and asked Rick to stop.

"Rick, please, I don't think we are ready for this" said Tom.

Suddenly I realize what was happening, I couldn't believe it, but I was exited and wet and realizing that I wanted to take Sally's place, and have Rick and Ray shave my ass.

Then I saw Sally, she was nude in front of us, she looked beautiful, her entire body looked like the body of a goddess. Her ass was exquisite, perfect and round, firm.

At that moment I realize that I was admiring a woman's body like never before. I wanted to touch her, to kiss her. All these was going thru my mind when Ray spoke to Andrea and me.

"Ok, Andrea and Julie, your turn, both of you right now" Ray said.

Both of them were standing up with a hard on. They just couldn't resist the touching and shaving the just had with Sally. Rick's and Ray's cocks were very hard.

Without hesitation, Andrea got down on her hands and knees.

"Well Julie, what about you, are you still shy about getting naked in front of us. You are the only one that have a piece of the swimming suit on" said Andrea.

I looked at Rick and he said "It is up to you".

Without any more hesitation, I took off my bottom. I didn't have to wait for Ray's comment.

"That is a nice pussy, shaved and tight" Ray said.

I walked over and placed my self beside Andrea on my hands and knees.

Here we were, Andrea and me on our hands and knees, being ass shave by the other wife husband while Tom and Sally watched.

I couldn't believe how wet I was, I knew Andrea was too, she hadn't said a word in along time, and I know that was not her natural stage, I could also see it in her eyes, she wanted to get fuck right there and now.

"Ok Ray, here, some shaving cream for you, some for me" said Rick.

Ray applied some shaving cream around my ass hole and was touching me all over. I knew was doing the same to Andrea. It felt great, he was rubbing and pushing his finger softly against my anus. He went around and around it many time.

"Rick, Julie doesn't really need to be shaved, she has no hair" said Ray

" I know, I shaved her two days ago, go over and remove the hair I missed" said Rick.

"Andrea, How long did Ray shaved you" asked Rick.

"Almost a week" said Andrea.

When Andrea finished saying that I felt a finger in my pussy, it was Rays finger. He started to finger me. It felt great, I had orgasm after orgasm. I heard Andrea moaning too, I turn my head and saw Ray and Rick smiling while they were fingering us. I also saw Ray's cock, it was going to explode. I turned around again and saw Tom and Sally; they were watching intensely what we were doing. Tom had his little cock with a hard on, rubbing it while he watched us. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I kept watching Sally's pussy, she looked so nice and tight.

I decided to look back again to see Ray's cock, and I saw he was masturbating himself while he fingered me, so was Rick, he was masturbating while he fingered Andrea.

I wasn't long before Andrea and me had had a few orgasm and they guys shooting their loads over our backs. It felt incredible; Ray had a warm abundant load of cum that when it hit my back and my ass chicks made me cum again.

Andrea and me stood up, I went to my husband and kissed him deeply.

"I love you" I told him in his ear.

"I love you too honey" he told me.

That was our second day of the ten days of vacation that we were to stay together in that house by the beach.

At that point we didn't know how all this was going to develop.

To be continued...