Our First Experience with a Voyeur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing so close, fully naked and once more masturbating and playing with her arsehole, she looked utterly beautiful and so exquisitely sexy. I felt compelled to respond by reaching out to touch her; indeed, to embrace her around the waist. But as I gave in to my desire and grasped her, tenderly, around her middle, I realised that doing this very significantly changed the dynamic between us, and with it the tacit understanding of our roles here. For a short, but distinctly tense, moment I wondered if I'd just done entirely the wrong thing. For what was a fully consensual visual liaison between us — we make love and she watches — had just become directly physical and, on my part, it did so with a very distinct and strong sexual intent. The thought crossed my mind that I didn't even really know this young woman, apart from Leanne telling me she was an 18 year old first year university student. I didn't even know her name (or she ours).

I resolved to go on however and, stroking her thigh reassuringly (but just a touch uneasily nonetheless), I looked up into her eyes. "It's lovely that you're sharing this with us" I said, returning my hand from her thigh to the water and then, with it dripping wet, resuming its caressing of Leanne's arsehole. In that moment I mulled over the risk I had just taken. In truth I'd braved it out though. I had spoken and looked into the young woman's eyes as gently as ever I could. What I felt and what I had done was genuine and affectionate — loving, even. In my knowledge of this I found confidence in the choice I had made, risky as it may have been.

As it transpired, I need not have been so afraid however. The young woman did not react to my caress by pulling back or tensing her body, and the look in her eyes as I stared up and spoke to her was, whilst very intense, also very gentle and welcoming — thankfully. Nevertheless, as I gazed now at my lover's bottom, and moved the head of my penis up against it, I still found myself caught on a sexual (and ethical) dilemma. I so wanted to hold and caress this beautiful young woman — and, indeed, I especially wanted to reach between her legs and caress her pussy and, if she'd let me, I really wanted to finger-fuck her. While doing this I would use my other hand to press my cock head into Leanne's arsehole, thus pleasuring — indeed, to be honest about how I really felt, making love to — both women, together. To do this seemed, then and there, to be not just perfectly, and utterly appropriately, inclusive between us, but also maximally erotic. It was what all my desires, lustful, sexually self-liberating, aesthetic, sensual, erotic — all-and-sundry — were telling me to do; it was what I wanted above anything else.

All of this transpired then in a tantalising, risky, and redefining series of moments. I knew in myself that I wanted to be sure the young woman was comfortable with what we were now doing and especially with what I wanted to do with, and to, her. If she consented she would now be part of our lovemaking well beyond just watching, and if she joined us I wanted her to enjoy it fully and to take pleasure in it as much and as completely as she wished. In a nutshell: I wanted, intensely, to give her enjoyment physically, not just, as had been the case so far, visually; I wanted her to participate. But would she? Was it o.k.? As I looked back up at her, I knew that there was no way I was just going to push my cock into Leanne — who was waiting with very intense, if not growingly urgent, anticipation to have her arse fucked — and leave our voyeuress merely standing there come-what-may as I did it. Nor was I just going to reach out and push my fingers into the young woman's pussy just because I desperately wanted to and because she had remained standing right beside me.

Looking back up at the young voyeuress, I felt there was now nothing left to hide therefore. I wanted everything out in the open: I wanted her and I wanted Leanne; I wanted to touch and caress the young woman — to finger-fuck her pussy and masturbate and kiss her — and I wanted to do it while I fucked Leanne's arse and filled it with cum. Looking straight into her eyes I exclaimed "You're so beautiful. I want to make love to you too".

Our eye contact remained, and I saw immediately that my proposal had not turned her off; the spell of our erotic liaison continued to bind us together. She looked deep into me and smiled and extended both her hands. Instantly, any hesitation dissolved. I stood up, grasped her around the waist and kissed her. She revelled in the excitement of my embrace — and, I'm sure, in the feel of my fully erect penis up against her body. After a gorgeous, delightfully sensuous, kiss, she stepped back a little to fondle my cock and, admiring it, exclaimed "God, you're so big. I so want to see you put this into your girlfriend's arse". She had a wicked, lustful smile on her face — instantly echoed in my own smile too.

I looked across at Leanne who, with an entirely reassuring look of distinct appreciation, was watching the two of us while reaching back and playing with her pussy: all this was fine with her. Turning back to the young woman, I gently asked "Is it o.k. if I finger fuck you while I fuck Leanne's bottom?".

"Oh God yes" was the gushing, excited, reply. But then, to at least my very real surprise, the young woman turned to Leanne and asked "Can I hold your arse cheeks while you're being fucked? You've got such a gorgeous bum! .... And can I play with your pussy while you're being fucked?".

Leanne noticeably raised her eyebrows and, rolling onto her side, sat up in the shallow water and faced us. She looked back, somewhat piercingly — but excitedly, too — at her intending female partner, and then (very lasciviously) glanced across to me and back to her, and said "Yes. You certainly may." Then, with a huge smile on her face, she added: "My, you are a surprise!".

Leanne's eyes lingered on the girl for a moment, and then she turned and resumed her position on all fours awaiting her anal rear entry — and her teenage female partner's attentions to boot. She splashed water over her arse several times and then caressed with her arsehole. I walked over behind her and knelt down. My cock could not possibly have been harder or fuller and I was overwhelmed by the desire to penetrate, stroke, pleasure, and then spurt every last drop of my love juice into, Leanne's bottom — while pushing my left hand's fingers up into the wet cunt of our voyeuress or, as she was now, our shared lovemaking partner. I extended my hand and beckoned for the young woman to join us. She had momentarily resumed her erect viewing pose at the edge of the pool, standing legs apart masturbating with one hand and caressing her arsehole with the other. But now I wanted her close by and she walked over and, just as she had said she wanted, stood close at Leanne's side, leant over, and grasped her arse cheeks in her hands. She spread them and stared at Leanne's arsehole while adjusting her stance to spread her legs enough for me to reach up and place my left hand on her pussy. It was shaven, it was wet, — and, as a quick passionate kiss revealed — it smelled fresh and lightly musky and it tasted slightly acidic with an overtone that mimicked its gorgeous feminine aroma. She moaned as my tongue entered her vagina. God how I wanted to turn myself to worshiping her beautiful young cunt — but I had Leanne's bare bottom waiting to be pleasured and worshipped also. Accordingly, I followed my pussy-kiss with my working two of my left fingers all around our intensely aroused voyeuress' cunt, and I pressed my thumb firmly onto her clitoris, massaging it.

Turning my attention now back to my lover's wet arsehole, our voyeuress, too focussed her eyes intently on the same gorgeous part of Leanne's delicious naked body. I knelt down into the water to wet my penis thoroughly, and then, grasping it with my right hand, I pressed the silky-smooth glossy head very firmly up against Leanne's arsehole. She moaned with pleasure, and our voyeuress let out a little squeal of excitement and stretched Leanne's arse cheeks further apart, additionally facilitating both her viewing and my penetration — as well as increasing Leanne's excitement and arousal. I moved my cockhead over the point of entry. The eye of my urethra opened a little as the head slipped across the arsehole lips. Adding another handful of water to the mix of our waiting and ready organs of pleasure, I pressed in and upward.

They key, of course, is to enter slowly and gently; rapid and forceful anal penetration — lubricated or otherwise — is almost inevitably painful, frightening, and utterly unsexy. Thus, it's enough and sufficient gently to get the head of the penis beyond the lips; first and simply to get one's lover's arse to kiss and swallow the head, as it were. Our gorgeous young woman kept Leanne's arsehole fully spread as she grasped a bum cheek firmly in either hand. As I got my cock head into Leanne both women let out spontaneous squeals of delight. I added to the younger one's excitement by pushing the two fingers that had been exploring her pussy right up into her vagina and then firmly massaging her gorgeous, fleshy, textured, and soaking wet, inner femaleness. Leanne moaned again — she was masturbating intensely now — and I poured another handful of water over the shaft of my penis and then proceeded slowly and gently to fill her with every last millimetre of it. "Oh my God" gasped our voyeuress. "Wow."

Wanting her to enjoy the view to the maximum, I drew back about half way and held my penis there. Looking up at her, I gently moved my fingers back and forth between her pussy lips and worked my thumb directly and firmly over her clitoris. I wanted to get her intensely aroused as she witnessed this anal penetration. "You're so big in her" she gasped. "God it looks amazing." I responded demonstrably by thrusting my fingers into her vagina and simultaneously pushing my penis fully into Leanne's arse, all the time holding the young woman's gaze.

"Yes, it's wonderful." I told her, somewhat breathlessly. "It's just so sexy, so releasing and erotic." I took a deep breath and relaxed into what I was doing. The wonderful, liberating and deeply sensuous, feeling of everything being out in the open between us once more overtook me and drove me on. "It's just gorgeous giving a woman a nice big wet cock all the way into her arse. It isn't shameful; it's beautiful and it's silly that there are so many taboos about it. You just need to be well lubricated and to make sure that the woman is o.k. to take her lover's penis in her bottom. It's just about knowing what to do, how to prepare for it, and about being gentle, careful, and loving when you do it". I massaged my fingers over her G-spot and — to underscore the view for here — slid my cock, except for the head, back out from Leanne's arsehole. The thrill of showing it off to her — so close up and so intensely intimately — was extraordinary. The shaft was glistening, full, wet and clean, as Leanne's arse-lips perfectly encircled the still-inserted head. "We really like it. We do it often when we make love. If you do it properly it's fine — and it's so erotic and it feels wonderful too." I thrust hard — emphatically —all the way back into Leanne and simultaneously massaged my thumb hard over the young woman's clitoris and worked my fingers firmly over the beautifully wavy-textured flesh in the area of her G-spot. I looked into her eyes. She was enthralled, ecstatic, deeply aroused, and she looked utterly, utterly, beautiful.

I thrust two more fingers fully into her vagina and intensely massaged her clitoris with my thumb as hard as I felt I could. Letting out a sudden gasp and a scream of pleasure, she orgasmed. I thrust, revelling in her ecstasy, hard into Leanne and began vigorously fucking her with long full strokes. As her orgasm fell away, I drew my left hand from the young woman's pussy, taking it to my mouth to, once more, taste and smell her cunt juices. She took a deep breath, gave a further deep sigh of pleasure, relaxed somewhat, and squatted down beside me. I poured another handful of water over my cock-shaft and continued thrusting full-length and lustfully in Leanne's arse, revelling in the fullness of my penis and the gorgeous silky feel of its warm wet anal surroundings. Before me was not just the exquisite sight of Leanne's bare bum filled with my thrusting cock but also, now she had composed herself, that of the voyeuress caressing Leanne's breasts and fingering her pussy. It was exquisitely erotic, utterly sexual, utterly sensuous, and extraordinarily beautiful. Now I wanted — inescapably and absolutely — to fill Leanne with my cum, and I was going to draw it out for as long as possible, stroke by controlled full-length stroke, spurt by spurt, so not only would I orgasm to the very maximum and for as long as I could manage, but I would do so right in front of, and while caressing, kissing, and fingering our gorgeous teenage lovemaking partner. — Heaven must be like this; it could be nothing less.

Rocking on my knees I began thrusting right up, hard, into Leanne's bum. Bouncing my loins off her arse cheeks, coming back out less than half the length of my penis, each part withdrawal was rapidly followed by a grunting, exhilarating stroke right back into her. I was pumping my cock into her bare bottom; giving her every millimetre of my manhood. I played with my nipples to raise my arousal and bring myself close to orgasm, all the while looking on at our gorgeous young partner intensively fingering Leanne's clitoris and pussy while she stared directly at her arsehole and my thrusting cock. Continuing to stimulate my nipples with my right hand, I reached across with my left and grasped the young woman around her waist, pulling her toward me. As I thrust powerfully right up into Leanne, pleasuring her as intensely as I could with my cock in her arse, I pleasured my other lover now with kisses interspersed with flicks of my tongue over her nipples. My left hand dropped down to her bottom as, having now embraced me, she had left Leanne to her own — now extremely intense and moan-accompanied — masturbatory devices. I found the voyeuress' arse crack with my left hand as my right continued pleasuring my nipples, and, wanting to give her a taste of anal pleasure too (so that her experience of it was more than just visual), I began firmly and deliberately probing and caressing her arse lips and the entry to her anus. She squealed in delight and responded with further, very passionate, kissing. Her tongue was flicking deep into my mouth, her lips were powerfully pressed against mine. I dropped my hand back into the water, wet it, and then rubbed its index finger up and into her arsehole. Looking directly into her eyes I gently but firmly slid it right in. "Aaaah. God yes!" she cried out. She lowered her head and sucked on my left nipple, and I looked down at Leanne, at her bum and my cock. I was about to cum.

Now, as I well knew, I had to concentrate on the discipline of drawing out my orgasm for as long as possible. I thrust into Leanne as hard as I could, splashing one more handful of water over her arse as I did so. With the voyeuress clinging to me, kissing me, licking my nipples, and in between glancing delightedly in wild excitement at my cock filling Leanne's bottom, I concentrated on thrusting to orgasm. The exhilaration pulsed through my body: I could feel it from my toes as they ground into the wet warm sand beneath my feet, right through my nipples and chest and on into my ear lobes and across my face; my whole body pulsed with building ecstasy. Now I had to control this volcanic eruption of orgasm and draw it out, control it and milk it, for as long as possible. I focussed on taking deep even breaths and on easing into regular, long, controlled and sensuous, strokes of my penis. The male urge is, of course, to let oneself explode into orgasm by thrusting to the very maximum of depth and force; to, so to speak, hurl oneself at one's climax. But the secret is to relax, to control one's penis strokes and the level of ecstatic spurts of semen they generate; to place oneself for as long as possible 'behind' the point of orgasmic climax and draw the fucking out and out and out. Properly performed, one enters a superb state of sustained exhilaration and controlled ecstasy, spurting love-juice over and over while revelling in a lengthened, persistent, increasingly relaxed and measured, wonderful orgasm. It takes experience, lots of practice, and self-discipline, but if ever there was a time and a place when I wanted to achieve it to my highest ability, it was now.

I grasped my ejaculating penis firmly at its base with my right hand and, squeezing moderately to control its spasming, I drew it, glistening wet, smooth and silky-clean, right out of Leanne's anus and stroked it, full length, in front of the voyeuress, while pointing it at Leanne's bum. A firm massaging forward stroke then yielded a gorgeous long spurt of semen that splashed across Leanne's arsehole and out onto her back. Simultaneously, a wave of orgasm shot through my nipples, my penis, and my thighs. All of this was amplified by the wildly erotic excitement of my displaying my spurting full length cock to the young woman as she looked on in gasping delight. As I re-inserted into Leanne's bottom, complete with another controlled spurt of semen right on the point of entry, the voyeuress reached across and ran her fingers through, and then tasted, the generous splash of semen which had pooled in the small of Leanne's back. Leanne meanwhile moaned in delight at being re-penetrated and, with an intense burst of clitoral fingering, screamed ecstatically in orgasm. I grasped her arse cheeks with both hands now and, still taking deep controlled breaths and tightening my own bum cheeks a little for further self-control, I eased myself once more into carefully moderated, slippery and luscious, cock strokes regularly punctuated by ecstatic spurts of semen. The voyeuress reached her left arm back under Leanne's midriff and curled several fingers up and into her cunt. She grabbed it, spread it, and powerfully massaged it. Leanne cried out in an extraordinary grunt of sexual ecstasy, and as the young woman leaned forward and placed her lips, slurping and kissing, right into the cum-soaked small of her back and stared at my pumping, spurting, cock, both women gasped and squealed wildly.

I withdrew my cock again now. There's no way I'm into arse to mouth sex — taking your cock out of your lover's anus and putting it into her mouth (never mind doing anal to vaginal and putting it in her cunt after arse fucking) — it simply is not a healthy, caring, or responsible (or, in my view, erotic) practice. But spurting cum is safe enough, and, simply, I couldn't resist aiming a controlled spurt of my love-juice at the young woman's lips. A long luscious stroke forward and then back over my cock with my right hand produced a gorgeous splash of semen on her lips, tongue, and chin, and as I admired my handiwork, and she licked it up, I pushed my cock once more back into Leanne's gorgeous bottom. Several more hard, full-stuffing, thrusts and another deep slow breath recovered my composure, and I slowed to more long luscious and deliberate fuck-strokes to keep my spurts of cum and accompanying waves of orgasm stretching out, although, as I could clearly feel, they were soon going to begin to fade out — unless I now gave myself over completely to total and final orgasmic release. Of course, I chose the latter path, and, to throw myself completely onto (or is it 'off '?) this pinnacle of pleasure, I turned again to our beautiful companion and, passionately, with a wet but determined left hand, pushed all its fingers back up into her cunt. I trusted that she was so aroused, so wet, and so excited, that this rapid, and very passionate, penetration was surely welcome and exciting for her. She threw her head back from over Leanne's bum, arched her back, reached for her nipples and screamed with delight. At the same time I pounded into Leanne and, as she responded to my thrusts and to our companion's height of ecstasy with a further, squealing and gasping orgasm, I reached the pinnacle of my orgasm.