Our First Fantasy

Story Info
First fantasy after meeting.
1.2k words
3.22
11.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sitting here just thinking about the first fantasy about you that I ever had. I had been the substitute professor at MVU for Miss Washburn's class, and when out eyes met, there was a spark behind that smile of yours that grabbed my attention. I was hooked, reeled in and put on ice. I knew at that moment that we would be together forever, somehow. When you left class that day I watched you walk out, as I was already lusting after that gorgeous ass that I still lust after to this day.

When I went to bed that night it was after having thought of all of the perverted and twisted things I wanted to do to you, with you, and for you. I had a plan for each and every one of your wonderful body parts. Thankfully, you visited me in my dreams that night.

You had invited me over to your house and you made no bones about what you wanted. "I want you to fuck me," you said. I want you to tie me up, eat my pussy and then fuck me long and hard. I want to be tied up and used."

Even in my dream this was too good to be true. "I've never been tied up before but I want you to have complete control over me, and do whatever you want to do to me."

I asked, "Anything?"

Your response was to tell me that, "Your imagination is the only limit to what I will do, or let you do."

I got hard just thinking about what you had just said and what I wanted to do to you. I said, "Let's go." You took my hand, led me upstairs, and took me into your room. You had already gotten ties on all four corners of that big bed of yours. They were already fitted to keep every limb taut, without being too tight.

You started to strip, but I said, "Let me do that." I want to get you naked, to finally see that body that I have been wanting." I took you into my arms and kissed you long and passionately.

You began to moan and said," I'm already wet for you. My pussy is dripping."

"Shhh. Be quiet," I nearly whispered, as I took off your shirt, uncovering your beautiful tits, encased in a sexy red, lace bra that was screaming to me, "fuck me." After I spent a few more minutes kissing you and rubbing your nipples to make them hard through the lace, I laid you down, and worked my hands up the legs of your shorts. I found what I later discovered was a matching pair of panties, that were soak through by the nectar of your sweet pussy.

I pulled your shorts off and found the hot, red panties, soaked through, and you said, "I told you. Now go lick my pussy."

"My pleasure," I replied. I started to pull your panties down and they left a trail of pussy juice everywhere that they touched. When I had them off, I put them into my mouth to suck your juice from them, and I nearly passed out from all of the blood that ran from my head to my dick, as I was so turned on, making my member as hard as an iron bar. Your pussy cream was so sweet that your panties tasted like candy.

Looking down I see that your twat is completely shaved, and seeing me looking, you say, "As soft as a baby's bottom, and I say to you, "That not like any baby's bottom I've ever seen. You grin and say, "Now come and eat my bottom."

I waste no time to take off my clothes, and I just dive between your legs. You giggle as my tongue touched your pussy for the first time. I nearly melt from the heat coming off of your cunt. I run my tongue all the way into your love tunnel, and then lick all the way up to your swollen clit. As I do, you moan and groan, screaming out, as you have the first of what will be many orgasms that you have when we are together. It is awesome that I can make you cum with just the touch of my tongue. You come down from your high and say, "Now try that again and see if I can cum again," and I am ready and willing to try to keep you going. I dive right back into your pussy, but I stop to tie you up first. When I am through, I stand back and look at you and as I do, I begin to take off my clothes. When my cock is in the open you lick your lips and say, "Bring that here."

I smile and walk towards you and guide my dick into your mouth. You suck me in so hard that I am pulled even closer to you, as you run your tongue around that head of my dick. Your mouth is as hot as your pussy was. You suck me in until I am in you throat. I didn't even know that was possible. The pressure of you sucking and the heat of your mouth make short work of my erection and I cum, filling your mouth completely full of my spunk. Slowly, after running your tongue around my dick, you push my dick out of your mouth, and you run your tongue through the cum cover your tongue and teeth, before you finally swallow my load in small little gulps.

After you have gotten it all down you say, "Now that should make you last longer when you fuck me." The idea of fucking you was all that was on my mind at that moment, so I climb over your tied limbs and line my dick up with your pussy. When I start to slide it home, I begin to feel a little resistance. With a slight grimace, you say "It's your's to take. Take my cherry," and I lean back in to force my way through your hymen.

I don't want to hurt you but I know that I need to just go ahead and do it, so I slam my hips forward and tear into you. I stop and let you get used to the size and to adjust to the pain that you are feeling.

After a few minutes you tell me to go ahead and fuck you. I am so relieved that even though I just broke your cherry that you want me to go ahead and make love to you. I slowly start to pump in and out of your tight twat and it feels incredible. We go on for what seems like hours, my fucking your tied and bound body. I last longer than I have ever thought possible, due to the incredible blowjob and swallow that you gave to me earlier. All it takes is a few small thrusts to send you over the edge on orgasm after orgasm.

Finally I collapse on top of you and we untie your arms and legs, and we fall off into slumber almost instantly, our bodies entwined.

I am awakened from my sleep by the ringing of the telephone. And it is you. I am so glad to hear your voice and I tell you that I was just thinking about you. You say that you were thinking of me as well.

You say, "I want you to come to my house and I want you to fuck me."

"I'll be right there," I reply with excitement in my voice.