Our First Fuck

Story Info
She makes love to you for the first time.
2.1k words
4.27
35.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you close the door behind you, I stand before you dressed in a sheer white teddy, my nipples hard and perk thrusting against the material that traps them in and my pussy flooding with my juices. I slowly raise my hands gently massaging my nipples, tugging them between my fingers, throwing my head back in ecstasy, my eyes slightly closed and my mouth opened as moans of pleasure echo around the room. I take four steps back and my ass collides with the table behind me, I shift my body back as I position myself on the table.

As I climb onto the table, I sensuously wiggle my ass, my teddy teasing between the crack on my ass, my legs are slightly spread and my pussy weighing down against the fabric that bunches between my legs. I thrust my ass back as I slowly turn to you, slapping it so hard that a stinging sensation tingles through my body. Our eyes meet and lock as my hands make their way down my body to cup my hot cunt. I spread my legs wide as my fingers work away on my clit before finding their way into my pussy. I run my tongue over my lips licking them as I begin to move my fingers deeper in and out of my pussy. I can see by the look on your face that you have had a hard day at work but you stand there mesmerize by the sight of me masturbating on your table.

I finger my pussy deep and fast as I work myself into a tremendous climax. My cum covers my fingers as it leaks from my soaked cunt, dripping onto the table. I raise my ass up as I thrust forcibly onto my fingers, as I spread my fingers apart in my cunt, grinding against them as I fuck my hot cunt for you. I raise my hand to my lips and sensuously lick my cum away, moaning as the flavour of my cum mixes with my saliva and fills my mouth.

Our eyes still holding to each other I slowly saunter towards you, leaning in close to you, tracing my tongue over the outline of your ear before whispering “I want your cock lover boy”. I again lick the outline of your ear before gripping you ass tight and thrusting you into my body, rubbing my pussy against your now throbbing cock. I slowly trace your lips with my tongue before darting into the warmth of your mouth, my cum creates a flavour for our kiss, as I caress your chest, pinching your nipples as your tongue darts into my mouth stifling the moans of pleasure that shudders through my body. I reach down between our bodies and gently stroke your cock through the material of your pants. I move against your slowly gyrating my hips against you as I slowly lower your zipper easing my hand into your pants. You feel so warm there I shudder against you as a sudden intake of breath rips through my body as the heat of you makes me shiver in excitement.

I stroke your cock and smile seductively as I feel you harden against my touch and your cock thickens from my caress. I continue to stroke your hard throbbing cock, lowering myself to my knees before running my tongue over your pulsating manhood. I can’t help but moan as I feel your body shudder in delight as my tongue envelops your thick hard cock. Eight inches of steel hard cock fill my mouth as I look up to see you intensely watching me as you cock goes deeper and deeper in my mouth. I smile savouring the sweetness of your dick. Nothing but pleasure engulfs me as I suck your cock into my mouth and as its head crashes against the back of my throat I know I am in heaven with you.

I close my eyes as you hold my head and gently thrust your hips forward guiding your cock deeper and deeper into my mouth. I welcome each thrust with a moan of pleasure, moving my mouth over your cock, massaging your hardness with my tongue. You watch with fascination as your cock disappears in my mouth and your balls slap against my chin. My mouth waters in delight as I try to take the fullness of your cock in my mouth. I can hear your moan of excitement as you expertly fuck my face, I can feel your body begin to relax as I drain all the stress of the day away from your tense body.

Your sounds of pleasure become more intense as I open up my throat allowing your cock to slide against its tight opening. As you force your cock deeper and faster in my mouth I hear you say “Suck my cock you fucking bitch”. I just love it when I drive you out of your mind with desire; I love the raw passion we share together. I continue to pump your cock in my mouth as you begin to cum, holding your cock between my tongue and the roof of my mouth, sucking, licking the cum from my man’s dick sends me wild with desire. I dig my nails into your ass as you fire your hot cum down the back of my throat, fucking my mouth uncontrollably as you release everything you’ve got in my mouth, but I know it is not over yet because your cock is still stiff with desire. Some of your cum leaks from my mouth and down the side of my chin, the sight of your white cum against my dark skin makes you want me even more. An all-consuming hunger for me burns within you, your cock afire with want for me, I see your eyes darken with pleasure and I smile wickedly knowing I have achieved my goal.

A glint of wickedness flicker in your eyes as you saw what I was up to, I wink at you as you lift me up to you, easing my mouth open with your tongue and for the first time tasting your cum from my lips. You expertly turn me around my back against the door as you tear away my teddy from my body leaving me naked to your every touch as you fall to your knees and slowly ease my legs apart as you slide your finger between the lips of my pussy and massaged my engorged clit before sliding your head between my legs, licking me expertly with your tongue. I can’t help but scream with delight as your tongue drives me into a maddening orgasm with just one lick. You smile as the intensity of my orgasm increases and you feel my knees weaken. I can’t believe the effect you have on me, as I go crashing into a kaleidoscope of pleasure falling away from this world and into a world with such magic and feelings beyond my wildest imagination.

The world explodes before me. I feel your hands dig into my ass as my pussy crushes your mouth. You ease your tongue deep in my cunt and I feel as if I have died and gone to heaven. You work your tongue and mouth over my pussy, licking, sucking, slurping my hot cuntal juices as you drive your tongue deeper and deeper in my pussy. You drink of my cunt thirstily before coming up to me and allowing me to taste my sweetness from your lips. I lick my cum eagerly from your lips as you dart your tongue deep into my mouth and I suck on your tongue as if I was sucking on your cock. Your hands massage my breast, pinching my nipples as they harden with desire. You lower your head to my breast tugging my nipple between your teeth, it hurts a bit but a sweet, sweet hurt as a hot liquid squirts from my cunt and run down my legs. I moan loudly as feeling I have never felt before racks through my body, sending shivers up my spin, making my nipples even harder and more sensitive to the caresses of your tongue. You lick and flick my nipple with your tongue before sucking it into your mouth and pulling on it causing a hot sudden wetness to leak from my pussy.

You slide your fingers between my legs, feeling how wet I am shocks you, you slowly begin to ease your finger up my pussy, pulling it all the way out, teasing me. I thrust my pussy down on your fingers wildly as you fuck my hot cunt as I am about to cum you push me back against the door with pussy thrusting out to welcome your mouth and you suck my clit as your tongue licks the cum from my pussy. You continue to suck on my cunt as I cum and this makes me cum three more times, as you thirstily continue to drain the cum from my hot body as I grind my pussy into your mouth, onto your tongue. You slowly rise up to me, kissing me deeply as we each savour my cum. You ease away from me, looking deep in my eyes and you see the me I wanted you to see so long ago, the me who can please you so intensely, the selfless me that would do anything to please you, all you have to do is ask and at that moment you know what you’ve got with me is what you’ve always wanted and desire.

You intimately take my hand and guide me to the table, wickedly whispering since we have already had “dessert” lets get to the main course. You set me just against the edge of the table and without a moments hesitation you swiftly thrust your throbbing cock deep into the warmth and wetness of my tight cunt. As you plunge deeper and deeper and deeper in me I feel my pussy gripping your cock as I cum once again as I thrust my hips up to meet your penetrations. Fuck me, I beg you as you savagely grind your cock deeper and deeper into me. You lift me from the table while fucking me, your cock plunging in and out, in and out of my cunt, you expertly shift into a sitting position in a chair as I straddle you and continue to move against your cock intensifying the pleasure.

You slowly lower me onto the floor, taking your cock from in my pussy as I hold my breast together and you skillfully begin to ease your cock back and forth between my breasts as my tongue flicks out to momentarily lick the head of your cock. I smile as you look down on me, the look on your face is nothing but pure unadulterated passion. My hands massage the cheeks of your ass as your cock slides between my breasts. I wickedly begin to wonder if I should have caught this all on video for us to watch later. I was so caught up in my thoughts of watching you fuck me I didn’t feel the hotness of your cum as it shoot over my breast and onto my chin.

You speared it everywhere before letting me lick it from your fingers. You slowly kiss your way down my stomach before finding your target and letting your tongue once again work wonders on my pussy. As I suck the cum from your fingers you skillfully lick the juices from my cunt. You position yourself over me as you guide your cock into my mouth as your tongue darts into my cunt. Our bodies are now glistening as we make each other cum again with our mouths. When we both climaxed we move into the position that drives us both wild with raw animal desire.

As I spread myself before you on my all fours, my cunt throbbing with desire and you ease your cock into my pussy I can do nothing but scream with desire. My man is finally home. I feel your cock go deep, it hurts like hell, but I love it. Your cock is way too long and it always hurt me when we are together this way but don’t ever stop. As you plunge your dick deep into the walls of my cunt my groans and grunts and moans of passion become louder. My ass thrusts hard back against your stomach as your cock sends me out of my mind. I can’t believe the things you feel. The smell of our sex fills the room as together we climax and fall onto the floor exhausted but still not completely satisfied. A feeling I feel we will never achieve because each time with you is better than the time before.

As I drift off to sleep I whisper I love you and as you hold me and our bodies relax you voice fills the quiet night. I LOVE YOU MORE.