Our First Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers

Linda was shaking from excitement and sexual tension. She looked into my face and said, "Brenton, I love you and only you! Yes I am extremely aroused and I would love for these three men to fuck me and I am asking you now for permission to do that with them but I also reserve the right to ask you if this is what you really want me to do. If you have any hesitation about this I will come back to the yacht with you right now!" I simply said, "Linda, I give you permission but I want to see you doing this - you cannot exclude me completely!" Linda nodded her acceptance and then slowly walked over to the man who was still standing in the center of the floor. She placed her arms around his neck and kissed him hard on the mouth and then whispered something to him and he nodded his agreement.

Right at this moment I didn't know what I had done and whether it was the right thing for Linda. I knew she wanted to fuck these men and that was patently obvious but was I likely to lose her for allowing her to do this. After all she had been doing things like this before we married and I didn't want her to start all over again.

The man walked with his arm around Linda back to Pedro and they had a short conversation before the man, whose name I learned later was Carlos, stepped in front of Linda, knelt down and ran his hands up her legs until he came to her waist. He then pulled his hands down and her thong panties with them. Now she was wearing only her blouse which was almost off her body and her very short skirt. Carlos handed her panties to Pedro who sniffed them and then placed them in his pocket. Carlos then undid more of the string around her blouse and now it was all undone and the blouse dropped down to the floor. Now my lovely Linda was naked to the waist in front of this man, Carlos! He began kissing her mouth, then her nipples and then he returned to her mouth but at the same time he ran his hand between her legs and touched her cunt! I could see from her reaction that she was incredibly turned on. Carlos turned her around and bent her over the table. He then lifted her skirt up over her back exposing her beautiful behind and, after moving her legs apart with his feet, he dropped his pants and showed us his cock! They hadn't been exaggerating - his cock was at least 10" long and very thick. He was very hard and pushed his cock between Linda's legs. He moved his cock back and forward rubbing the lips of her cunt before he lifted his cock to enter her cunt! Once he made his entry she began gasping and as he pushed more and more cock into her she began screaming, not so much from pain but from excitement. At last he was completely inside Linda! I didn't think she would be able to take all of that cock but she did! Carlos just went ahead and fucked Linda! I knew she came several times because she screamed when she orgasmed but he kept on pumping her until eventually he came inside her body! His cum was pumping out of her cunt alongside his huge cock - there just wasn't enough space inside to hold it all! Linda had had her wish - she had certainly been fucked by a very large cock indeed! Once he pulled out of her more cum ran out onto the floor making a small puddle. Linda was crying with excitement and she looked over to me and said, "Darling I love you!"

The second son, Sanchez, walked over to my wife. He turned her around and kissed her lips and then her breasts and lastly her nipples. He sucked her nipples for a few minutes making her very aroused. He then slipped her short skirt off and she was naked in front of us all. He placed his hand between her legs and when he pulled his hand away it was absolutely dripping with cum. He held it up to her mouth and she sucked his fingers cleaning all the cum off them. He lifted her up so she was sitting on the edge of the table. He spread her legs and looked intently at her cunt! It was all red and open and there was a lot of wetness around her lips. Her bush was wet probably from perspiration but it could have been cum. He lifted her legs, still wide apart, until she had to lie back on the table. To my surprise he then leant down and kissed her cunt lips and licked her clit. She hadn't expected it either and she let out a little scream and came again. He held her legs in the air and kept them wide apart holding her at her ankles. Pedro walked around behind his son and undid he belt so that his pants could fall to the floor. Once his cock was exposed I saw it was just the same as his brother's cock - all of 10" and thick. He stepped forward and his cock touched Linda's cunt but didn't enter her yet. He rubbed his cock against her cunt lips and Linda was shuddering with passion. He changed the angle of his cock and then it entered her open and willing cunt! At first he simply pushed about 3" into her but gradually pushed harder and soon the whole 10" were inside her and he began pumping into her at a fast rate.

The way she thrashed her legs about I knew she wanted to wrap them around his waist and pull him into her but he wouldn't let her ankles go and held on tightly. He continued to fuck her hard and her arms were swinging around everywhere - sometimes on her breasts and nipples and other times simply swinging around in the air. I counted 5 orgasms through her body before he came in her cunt. He also shot a huge load into her and again it started to pump out alongside his cock. He remained hard for a while and kept his cock inside her only moving it very slightly but he was kissing her lips and then her nipples and she was almost fainting with passion. Eventually he pulled his cock out of her and I saw again that her cunt remained wide open. It looked even redder than before and now the wetness had spread well up into her pubic bush and down between her legs and to her ass which was still on the edge of the table and plainly visible. Sanchez wasn't quite finished with Linda because he walked up to the other end of the table where her head was resting and turned her head around so that he could push his soiled and wet cock into her mouth. She took it into her mouth willingly and began sucking him hard.

While she was sucking Sanchez the third son, Tito moved into position between her legs which had fallen right down when Sanchez stopped holding them up in the air. He grabbed her legs and hoisted them up and over towards her head until her knees were pressed into her chest. This exposed her genital area completely and even though she hadn't had Sanchez's cock in her for several minutes her cunt was still just as open as when he pulled out. With her legs pulled so far back and wide apart I could now see not only her cunt but also her asshole which was extremely wet. Tito had taken his pants off before he approached Linda and now aimed his cock at her cunt opening and pushed inside her. She screamed because she hadn't expected him just yet because she was still sucking on Sanchez's cock. Tito only kept his cock inside her cunt for about 10 strokes before he pulled out completely and positioned himself at her asshole. He pushed gently and although the head just entered her he didn't push any more waiting for her asshole to adjust to his size and, as soon as she relaxed, he pushed right into her asshole - all the way to his pubic hair! Again she screamed - not in pain but with excitement - as he began to push his long cock into her and he began to fuck her asshole with increasing speed. He also pushed at least 3 if not 4 fingers into her open cunt at which time she screamed again and began cumming every minute or so. Tito couldn't last very long and eventually shot his load deep into her asshole! Once he had pulled out he left her and went to the bathroom to clean up but her gaping asshole and cunt left a lasting impression in my mind as to how big the two cocks had been that had fucked Linda.

Linda was lying on the table sobbing and I went over to her and took her in my arms. She clung to me and kept saying, "Brenton, I love you and only you. I had your permission to fuck those three men so you will just have to keep on loving me! You do love me still, don't you?" Of course I loved her and told her so. It had been me who had allowed her to do these things so I would have no right to complain under any circumstances.

Carlos and Sanchez had both recovered their erections and were walking around the room with their cocks sticking out in front of them - they hadn't dressed themselves but were obviously waiting to see if there was more action with Linda. I lifted Linda off the table and held her against me and kissed her hard and whispered I loved her. I then asked her if she wanted more of the three men and she gave a slight nod which indicated she wanted more. She also whispered she needed a while to recover. She walked with very shaky legs to the bathroom and returned shortly afterwards looking slightly refreshed having washed her face and hands but her body showed she hadn't attempted to remove the cum from herself. She came over to me and kissed me again and told me she loved me but wanted a little more from the boys if I didn't object. Of course it had gone much too far for me to object so I nodded assent and she kissed me again and then left me and walked over to Carlos and kissed him.

The four of them had a whispered conversation before Carlos walked away from them and pulled a mattress from another room into the center of the room. He then laid down on the mattress with his hard and long cock sticking up in the air. Linda walked over to him and straddled his body but she looked over to me before she did anything else. Again I nodded so she squatted down over his cock and presented her asshole to it. Once she was in place she lowered her body over his cock and it penetrated her until she was sitting on his lower belly! Now she had his long cock right up inside her asshole before she spread her legs widely making a very obscene view of her widespread cunt which was soon filled by Sanchez pushing right into her until he was completely inside her. Now she had two cocks inside her and she must have been completely full of cock! They started moving so that they were both fucking her and she began screaming with passion as he started cumming time after time. Not to be outdone, Tito moved to her head and pushed his cock into her mouth. Now she has taken the three brothers at the one time. Sanchez came first of the men and shot his load of cum right up inside her cunt. He pulled out immediately and for the first time I saw Pedro was naked and his cock was also very long. He didn't look at me but moved over Linda and pushed his considerable cock into her wide open cunt! Again she was being fucked by three cocks at the one time. Tito soon came in her mouth and she swallowed his load as Carlos shot into her asshole and Pedro finished the session by cumming in her cunt! When they moved away from her body she was crying again and cum was running out of her cunt and asshole. She looked poor and pathetic lying there with lots of cum all over her.

I went over to her and picked her up in my arms. I didn't care how much cum I got on my clothes I just wanted to hold my darling wife. She was shaking like a leaf in a strong breeze and couldn't stop crying. I asked her if she was hurt but she told me no but she was sore but couldn't seem to come down from all of her orgasms. I asked Pedro for a drink of water for her and she took this willingly and I think that made her feel better. I asked her if she had had enough for the evening and she cried' "Oh God, yes, please take me home!"

When I found her skirt I placed that around her hips and at first I couldn't find her blouse but eventually I was able to place this around her shoulders and she was at least covered up. I found she couldn't walk properly so I made her sit down on a chair and rest for a while. Pedro came over to me and talked to us both. He told us we were a very loving couple and he knew we would remain married for ever! He also told us he was surprised Linda had been able to take his three sons because many women had tried but had failed - Linda was able to take all three. I think he was very proud of Linda and leaned over and kissed her gently on the cheek. We sat there for over 45 minutes drinking several glasses of wine and some water before Linda felt she was strong enough to be able to walk back to the yacht. We said goodbye to Pedro and the three men but as they wished us well they invited us back to see them tomorrow! I just smiled at them and waved goodbye. It took a long while for Linda to walk the short distance to the yacht but she managed although I knew she was hurting from so much big cock!

While we were still walking (staggering) back to the yacht I asked her how she felt. Her reply was very candid and open. She said, "Darling, I know what you just witnessed must have been very hurtful but you have made me a very happy woman and wife! There is absolutely no doubt I am very sore - my cunt is so stretched and aching I don't know how I am able to walk at all and my asshole feels as if I have had a huge watermelon inside me. Yes, I hurt quite a deal but the inner feeling is what counts and I have a satisfaction glow which would be very hard to extinguish at the moment. To have experience one of those huge cocks would make any woman happy but to have had all three of them and then all three of them together was more than anyone could expect. I don't know how I could ever thank you for helping me experience such passion and pure fucking but I can tell you truthfully that having now experienced it all I could never want to do that again! The heights of passion and the climaxes I had can never be replicated no matter how anyone tries because the first and last of these is what makes it so great. I think if I was to ever do that again all I would be doing is comparing the first with the next and it wouldn't be an experience on its own. I don't ever want to forget being fucked by those three (four) men but I never want to do that again, ever! My only regret right now is that I don't think I could possibly make love to you when we get back to the yacht because I am just too sore but I will make it up to you as soon as I can!"

I thanked her for her candor and honesty and told her it was true it had been hard to watch her getting fucked by these men but I also told he I received a thrill watching her being fucked and enjoying their huge cocks so much! I also told her I loved her just as much before, during and after she had fucked those other men so she had nothing to worry about! As we tried to walk to the yacht her breasts were bouncing and she told me she was dripping cum down her legs and she probably looked a terrible mess. I stepped away from her for a moment and looked at her legs. Yes, it was true - there was a trail running down the insides of each of her lovely legs where the men's cum was slowly coursing its way down. These trails were down past her knees so it is possible to consider just how much cum was squirted into her cunt and asshole! I moved back to her and took her in my arms and kissed her and told her I would go ahead when we were near the yacht and distract Dan so he wouldn't see her. She was very grateful for my consideration. I did, however, ask her not to shower or clean up until I had a chance to look at her body. She grinned at me and said she would wait in the stateroom for my return.

I certainly distracted Dan and he didn't see her board the yacht and soon as I could be free I left him and went below to Linda. She was standing in the center of the room completely naked waiting for me to come back. I kissed her several times holding her sore body to me gently. Then I stood back and looked at her closely. Her breasts had small bite marks on them mostly on the tops of her breasts but her nipples were the most abused because they had been bitten during the passion of the man. One of her nipples had been bleeding slightly but they looked red and sore. Looking further down her body I saw her navel had been filled with cum and most of it was still there but now dried and crusty. She had cum in her treasure trail below her belly button and, of course, her bush was quite a different color in places due to all the cum which was entwined in her bush. Her cunt lips were very red and distended and her cunt itself was still wide open after all this time and walking. Looking lower still her asshole was quite open but it too was very red and I think I could see where it had been bleeding too. As to the trails of cum down her legs - the two trails were over an inch wide at the top near her cunt but were only about 1/4" wide below her knees but she looked lovely and I love her very much. To complete the picture she had marks around her ankles where the men had held her so firmly keeping her legs wide apart! She looked like a well fucked slut but she is my wife and I love her!

She then kissed me hard and told me she loved me and headed off to the shower. I stood in the bathroom and watched her showering. She very carefully washed herself taking great care to wash her cunt and asshole as well as the insides of her legs. When she was finished washing she stepped out of the shower and just stood on the mat. She said, "Darling, would you be a dear and dry me - I am just too tired to do even that!" Of course I carefully dried her body and had a chance to look closely at her breasts with their bites and her very red nipples. They were obviously very sore and I treated them with great care. Drying between her legs was also painful for her but I was very gentle. When she was dry I picked her up and carried her into the stateroom where I deposited her gently on the large bed. We never wear clothes to bed and she looked so lovely lying there naked but I could see she was so tired she was almost asleep already.

Suddenly Linda sat up and cried, "Oh God, how insensitive of me. You have watched me getting fucked and you must have been terribly excited yourself but you haven't cum yet yourself! I must reward you with my love and make you cum now. I hope you will forgive me for not letting you make love to me - my cunt is so sore I just don't think it would be pleasurable for either of us. Let me suck your cock and then you will at least know I love you and that will give you some relief until we can make love properly!" With that she helped me undress and positioned me so that we were almost in a 69 position except that she was kneeling on her knees with her cunt about 12" from my face but she was able to take my cock into her mouth. She said, "Darling, you know I am so sore but I am sure if you can look at my cunt while I am sucking you it will make your orgasm all the better!" She then took my cock into her lovely mouth and began sucking me as she usually does. I had certainly been very aroused while Linda had been fucking those men and it is true I hadn't cum but I would have loved to be able to then but now I have my lovely wife sucking me and I know I am about to cum in her mouth. All the pent-up lust in my body made my orgasm very big and to be able to look directly at her slightly open cunt lips pushed me over the edge. God knows how much cum I shot into her mouth. She swallowed every drop and then told me she loved me and rolled over and was asleep in seconds. Once I came down from my orgasm I rolled into bed and slept until morning.

I woke first next morning and climbed out of bed and showered before I returned to the bedroom. Linda was still asleep so I prepared my own breakfast and spoke to Dan and it was near 10am before I returned to check on Linda. She was just stirring when I walked in and she greeted me with open arms and told me how much she loved me. We kissed and I really wanted to make love to her but I knew she would be too sore still. I prepared some breakfast for her which she ate sitting naked in our bed. She then showered and dressed in a thin blouse tied just below her breasts and a very short skirt. I watched her dressing and knew she wasn't wearing a bra (that would be silly on our holiday) nor panties. She smiled when she saw I was looking at her and said, "Naturally I won't wear my bra mainly because my breasts are still sore but we are on holidays. My panties are not necessary partly because they may rub my cunt if they are a bit tight but also because Dan and you are the only men on board and I can easily keep out of Dan's sight. Anyway you like me wearing no panties I know!"

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers