Our First Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,453 Followers

After a light lunch we retired to the bedroom to rest and talk. Linda was still very tired and sore and I made sure I didn't do anything to upset her. We talked about her adventure with the men and she kept thanking me for letting her do it. I told her I knew she would be sore for several days and I knew also she would be very tired too because she had cum at least 30 times during the session with the men and even more if all the mini-cums were counted! No wonder she was tired. We kissed a lot and told each other we loved one another and then she took my cock out and sucked me off again. I must have been still very excited because the volume of cum I shot down her throat must have been huge but she loved it. She kept apologizing because we couldn't make love properly yet.

Linda kept talking for the rest of the day about fucking the three men. She wanted to talk about it and I didn't discourage her at all. She talked about how big the men were and how they had hurt her momentarily when they entered her but she also talked about the wonderful feeling she had as they fucked her. She talked also about the first entry into her asshole with such a large cock. If the man hadn't been so kind she would have probably been physically damaged for life. As it was there was a small tear in her asshole but that wasn't causing her any difficulty. She talked about the amount of cum which they shot into her cunt and asshole. She said she had never experienced such a volume and was quite surprised when she didn't contain all of it and it flowed back out of her beside the man's cock. She was delightfully candid about all this talk and I was becoming aroused as I usually was when she talked about her previous sex life. She saw I was aroused and again she sucked me off. There is no doubt she loves sucking me off and she is so willing to do it each time.

Once when she was talking about the huge cocks in her cunt she touched her clit and immediately came! She was absolutely turned on to the limit. I asked her if she would like to go back to the tavern and see the men again. She recoiled in horror and said, "Darling, I have already told you I had a wonderful time with those men and I took absolute pleasure being fucked by them but I don't ever want to do that again! From now on I want only your cock in my cunt and mouth (and also my asshole if you wish) and I will never want another man as long as I live." That was good news to my ears. Linda sucked me off three times that day and again three times the next day as she was still very sore. I didn't mind because I knew she loved me and would let me make love to her as soon as she was comfortable.

When we woke the next morning Linda did something which was very different and exciting to watch. She leapt out of bed and visited the bathroom. When she returned to the bedroom she stood at the foot of the bed with her legs wide apart and then she began to slap her cunt with her hand. I thought she had gone crazy or something but she was really testing how sore she was. She smiled at me and said, "Darling, I am now ready for you to make love to! Please come her and show me how much you love me!"

I know we will be taking many more holidays on our yacht but we will never visit that port again. I really doubt we will ever be doing things like that again because Linda has vowed she would spoil the memory of those three men and their cocks and she wanted to remember it as it was. We have settled down to our former happy married life and I truly believe Linda has experienced life enough and will remain true to me. I sincerely hope so!

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,453 Followers