Our First Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kissed again, this time as knowing lovers. We looked at each other as if to say with our eyes, "I can't believe we just did that." The emotions and the thoughts were overwhelming.

A few moments later, Tara came outside announcing, "Dad, are you out here?"

I responded as nonchalantly as I could muster, "Yeah, honey, what's up?"

"I'm getting tired, can we go home?" Tara asked.

"Sure sweetie, let me get changed." Turning to Felicia I said, "I'll see you tomorrow."

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Don't let Jeff into your home

It was a good story that was well written. Still, something was off so it is rated "a four". The Hendricks are presented as a friendly hospitable family who make everyone feel welcome, though Jeff finds congenial Mike Hendricks to be abrasive and undeserving of his gorgeous wife. Felicia is charming and likable. Jeff is not a nice guy. The story soon has Jeff expressing concern about Tara becoming a burden to Felicia's family, but Jeff is quick to become a frequent visitor himself. Jeff's concern about imposing on the Hendrick's "family time" comes across as fake.

Seems to be a story about a wife and a man who are both on the lookout for sex, and they find each other. Several questions are obvious. First, where is Tara's mother? Is Jeff a widower? Is he divorced" Did Jeff's wife desert them? Was he ever married to Tara's mom? Why does Jeff's sister live with them? Is she divorced, never married, or is her husband/partner also in the household with Jeff and Tara? Has Jeff's sister been introduced to Felicia and Mike? The sister seems to assist Jeff with Tara, caring for her when Jeff travels on business, etc. Does the sister also visit the Hendricks?

Is Felicia actually enticing Jeff or is it his wishful thinking. He's the one who puts his arm around her in the secluded hot tub, pulling her to him. Yes, she says that she "always wanted to kiss him", but that doesn't mean she would have acted on her desire. Felicia is obviously a hugger and physical greeter. She kissed the other guests too, though perhaps not with the fervor she showed Jeff. Is Jeff her first extramarital partner or is cheating routine for her? Is her husband, Mike, a knowing cuck? Or is he a trusting guy, who is oblivious to her physical interactions with other men? Jeff declares Mike to be abusive, taking that as justification for making a play for Felicia. Yet the strongest example of the abuse is Mike saying: ""Honey, I was speaking," when she interrupts him. Wow, Mike sounds vicious. LoL

All in all, Jeff is a jerk. He accepts the hospitality of Mike's family, while undermining Felicia and Mike's relationship. At the first opportunity, Jeff makes out with and fucks Felicia. He showed greater disrespect toward Felicia in the hot tub than Mike demonstrated with verbal objections to her interruptions. After all, Felicia said "NO, not here, we'll get caught". Jeff ignored her concern and protest, and lifted her onto the side of the hot tub and took her in full view of anyone who may have been looking, though no one was. This was actually strange behavior since he began the "make out" with concern they might be discovered; positioning his body to shield her from view and so they would have time to "rearrange themselves" if someone else approached. Afterwards, he again had concern, glancing about to see if their indiscretion was observed. Lifting the exposed Felicia from the water was also disrespectful towards Felicia's children and Jeff's daughter. The possible impact of his behavior on the children was of no concern to the self absorbed Jeff, who was not content to make out with the beautiful Felicia. No, Jeff could not wait to see her the next day for unhurried ecstasy; instead he risked Felicia's relationship with her children (and his own daughter's opinion of him) by his act of instant selfish gratification.

Finally, why lift Felicia out of the water onto the side of the tub anyway? Why not fuck discreetly under the water? Jeff notes he could feel her juices providing lubrication for his finger; the juices would have lubricated his cock too. Few can do the deed in a cold mountain lake, mixed results are achieved in the water of most pools or lakes, but a steamy hot tub is ideal - better than even tropical waters. Fucking is simple in a hot tub's water at body temperature or warmer. So Jeff's exhibitionism was unnecessary, as well as thoughtless and uncaring.

A plot for a possible sequel follows. Perhaps Felicia is a nymphomaniac who frequently meets Jeff for (fully described in detail) insatiable romps during the day when he is in town. The story noted that Mike is a large man. It wasn't stated but the implication was that Mike was friendly, powerful and vigorous. Not only is Felicia beautiful but have her be slightly unhinged mentally with a bit of a sadistic fetish. She relishes that Mike will catch her with Jeff and beat Jeff to a pulp while she watches. Then she gains Mike's forgiveness with her beauty and insatiable sex drive.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
This

This is one of those guys that you want to find in an alley with his throat cut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Cheating

Cheating in her home with her husband there.just bad news .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
love this ...

way too close to real life action... some people have not been exposed to something like this in their life... I am older than dirt and I can call from memory a dozen or more situations near a copy of this one....thank you

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Hot and extremely well done.

The author put together a well-thought-out little story. I wondered what happened to Tara's mom. It didn't really matter; I was just curious. A chapter two would have been nice. A few silly errors, e.g., "hut tub."

Tags: I would not be able to find this story again with the existing tags. "Hot tub" would have been a good addition. "Private school?"

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

White Wife’s Flirting Leads to More Lauren gets in deep with neighbor.in Interracial Love
Mike and Amy Wife cheats while husband is in Iraq.in Loving Wives
RV for Sale Selling my RV finds me an interested party.in Loving Wives
Entertaining Husband's Boss Wife fucks husband's boss in kitchen while husband sleeps.in Loving Wives
Beware of What You Wish For Wife goes on platonic date with husband's smooth boss.in Loving Wives
More Stories