Our First Meeting

Story Info
I finally meet my online Sub.
5.3k words
4.35
14.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
c1999
c1999
100 Followers

Our first meeting...

You are standing in front of the fire, taking the last sip from your wine glass. Dinner out was quite nice - casual and comfortable, and we both definitely felt a 'click'. Your mind is racing with everything we had discussed and you're anticipating being touched, being taken and are looking forward to it. It's been a while since you've felt physical affection and the gentle touches I made on your shoulder and the small of your back as we were heading to the cars has you all tingly inside. You hear me approaching as you put down your glass.

My hands touch your hips as I come close. You feel my presence right behind you as they move up your sides to your arms and then to your shoulders. I press and squeeze and massage your neck as you drop your head and a small sigh escapes your open lips. I pull your hair to one side and you soon feel my warm breath on your neck and shoulder. I step into you causing my hips to press against your behind and my chest against your back. My lips begin planting soft kisses on your neck as I make a trail down to your shoulders. I hear a slight moan come from your parted lips as your breathing becomes more noticeable. I gently use my teeth to nibble on your warm neck as I trace my way to your ears, kissing and sucking and nibbling all over your very sensitive places.

My hands have dropped to your waist and wrapped around you and your arms join in holding mine. I hold you tight, pressing our bodies together. You push your butt into me and feel my growing excitement. I bite you harder and hear a louder groan come from your mouth. I move my arms around you, feeling your stomach and squeezing you as my arms contact your beautiful breasts. I turn my right hand to cup your left breast, feeling its fullness and the heat coming from you. I squeeze it gently, massaging and pressing all around, enjoying every bit of it. I feel your nipple harden under my touch and lightly pinch it between my fingers.

Our bodies begin swaying slightly, grinding into each other, each of us fully enjoying the warmth and feel of the other. I kiss my way to your neck and cheek as you turn your head. Your mouth is open and you are panting as I kiss closer and closer. my tongue reaches out to touch your lips and you hungrily lean back towards me so we can taste and feel each other lips. Your hands have reached back to hold my hips and pull me forward into you as my hands are massaging your breasts and exciting your nipples. I begin unbuttoning your blouse so that I can feel more of your skin under my fingertips. As your shirt comes off, your body radiates heat as my hands gently feel all the silky skin that is now exposed. As I fondle your full breasts, my fingers dip into your bra and lightly touch your hardening nipples. Every pinch I do elicits a groan that you pass directly into my mouth as we continue kissing and feasting on each other.

I reach back to unclasp your bra and you pull it off your body. your sensitive skin feels so hot and smooth under my hands as I now take advantage of your exposed breasts. I flick and tweak your nipples with my skilled fingers, each time causing a little jump from you. In between my squeezes and fondling, I pinch them, sometimes hard, but only for a moment. Your gasp and subsequent groan indicate how much you like this, how much it excites you. Your hips are now grinding into my crotch and my hard cock is now positioned in the crack of your ass as you wiggle your sexy cheeks all over me.

We finally break our hungry kiss and catch our breath as my hands continue feeling your sexy body. You move your hands to your back in order to stroke me through my pants. The moan you make after you grip my cock is so sexy as you've been wanting to feel me. Although I'd love to play with your breasts for hours my hands continue to move all over your body, and reach around to squeeze your gorgeous ass. You know from our discussions that I long to make it mine as I caress and massage your cheeks. I reach around the front of you to undo your pants. and my mouth again finds your neck as my hands are reaching inside to your lower stomach, pulling your pants down over your sexy hips. You wiggle to get them down and kick them aside. I run my hands over the silky smoothness of the front of your panties. It feels deliciously warm under my fingertips.

You instinctively part your legs slightly as your hands grope behind your back to pull my in close. You want to feel my throbbing cock closer to your skin, Now that you have no pants on. my hands caress your upper thighs and make trace circles along your skin edging closer and closer to your pussy. My fingers reach your panties and feel the wisps of your trimmed bush along with the enormous heat radiating from your crotch. They continue going between your legs and feel the wet silkiness of our panties, which have been darkened by your juices. My fingers apply slight pressure and your slick lips easily part and my fingers push your panties between them. You gasp and shudder as my fingers contact your clit, even though its through your panties. You move your hips out, begging for more contact. I pull my hand up and toy with the waistband of your panties, slowly edging my fingers underneath. Now I really feel the heat from your pussy as well as your overly abundant juice as my fingers slide easily down through your lips and back up again. I remove my hand and bring my fingers to your panting lips. You see the glistening juices that cover them and stick your tongue out to lick them clean. Your juice is SO sweet and delicious as you eagerly suck on my fingers. You then turn your head to me, so I can taste your juice and we can share a sticky kiss. My fingers dip inside your pussy again to get covered in slickness which is then placed between both of us so we can lick your delicious nectar together.

Your body is writhing as we grind together. I love your sounds, and your taste, but I want more of your body. I hold your hips and back you up a few small steps. I get on my knees behind you, my face staring right at your sexy panty covered ass. I put my hands on your cheeks and squeeze and massage them, rubbing my face against them and nibbling along the way. "Take your panties off." You moan a reply and begin sliding them down your legs, exposing yourself to me. You bend over as you do and see my hand squeezing my rock hard cock thru my pants. You try to stand up straight again, but I stop you - I want you to stay all bent over. You feel a little embarrassed, sticking your naked ass in my face, but I am in heaven. I hold your cheeks in my hands, squeezing and feeling their ripeness, planting kisses with my lips and gently nibbling your silky smooth white flesh. MMMMmmmmm... God you look and feel SO good!

I need more though, I always do. I need to smell you.

"Spread 'em", you hear me say, and you move your feet apart a bit.

"No, your cheeks. Spread them for me."

This is almost too much when you're bent over in front of me so you hesitate.

"No, I don't ..." SMACK! My hand hits your cheek and you jump. My slap wasn't that hard, but its startled you.

"Spread them!" I say again "use both hands."

You reach back, so excited, but so embarrassed. We haven't yet been intimate and before I even have my pants off, here you are, naked, bent over, exposing your ass and now spreading your cheeks so open that I can see everything intimate on your body. You place your trembling hands on your lower cheeks and gently pull on them. SMACK!

"Open!" I command, and you pull further on your delicate flesh. "Mmmmm..... you are SO sexy..."

My hands rest on your legs above your knees as I just gaze upon you. My eyes trace the curve of your hip, across your lower back and down the other side. I intently focus on where your soft smooth thigh becomes your beautiful ass cheek - that cute part of your buttock that never fits inside of your panties. I have to hold myself back from jumping you, because I want to enjoy this moment to the fullest. There is nothing more exciting than seeing your body for the first time, knowing what I'm going to do... what you'll let me do.. what you WANT me to do. I look between your thighs and see short wisps of your pubic hair and I see that they are matted together with your delicious juices that we both just tasted. With your hands pulling tightly your slick lips have parted with some strings of your moisture bridging them, Your clit has engorged and come out to play, its small head peeking out, with some of your hair stuck to it with your gooey wetness. The curves of your delicate, sensitive pussy lips are beautiful. I cannot wait to suck them into my mouth, but I still hold off.

My gaze then follows the 'trail' that your lips point to, that little ridge of flesh below your partly gaping pussy hole, pointing to your ass. Your wrinkled little ass hole is winking at me, as you catch chills and warm patches in the air as you stand there totally exposed. Your ass hole looks so delicious, twinkling at me while you anticipate what I'm going to do. You feel so open and embarrassed, yet so excited as you feel me come closer to you. With my hands on your hips I love my face closer to you, putting my nose right against your slick lips, wetting it. I inhale deeply and smell your sexual scent. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............." I let out a big, earthly groan. Your scent is intoxicating; so personal, so intimate, so sexual - it is the essence of YOU. I run my nose between your lips, from back to front and you quiver as it touches your clit. I toy with it and then raise my head and slide my nose to your entrance. You are SO slippery and wet and my tongue cannot resist any longer. With my nose in your pussy, my tongue reaches out and gently glides around your lips, all the way to your clit. You groan and shudder as my tongue flicks against your clit and then traces around your lips. Your breathing quickens with your mouth open; sexy little noises escaping. My tongue feels SO good in our pussy, so warm and wet and slippery. As I reach back to your clit, a small orgasm washes through your body and you buck gently against my face, unable to control your mild spasms of pleasure. I hold your thighs close to me, now sucking on your clit, dragging out this orgasm for a while and then slowly easing you down from your high.

You let go of your cheeks and start to stand up, until another SMACK!! makes you bend over again. "I'm not done yet!" I tell you as I again gaze between your cheeks, licking my lips at my next area of exploration. Your hands spread your ass again, exposing your hole to me. My tongue starts in your pussy, getting it slick with your cum liquid. This puts my nose directly against your sweet little starfish, and I again inhale deeply and moan. You smell SO GOOD that one of my hands reaches down to squeeze my throbbing cock. I enjoy your scent for a few minutes, inhaling with my nose stuck right up against your ass hole, leaving you with zero private areas. Even though you were warned, you are surprised by my absolute enthusiasm for intently exploring your body. I continue to smell between your cheeks, filling my nostrils with your most private scent and loving every second of it! Finally my swirling tongue leaves your pussy hole and travels up, licking that delicate separation flesh, until it lands on your ass hole. I swirl around the outside, teasing it, enjoying it, before the tip of my tongue finally flicks right against your anus. You flinch at the intimate tickle, every nerve in that area of your body is alive and awaiting more stimulation. I begin licking and tasting you, licking every little crinkle, finding every nook and cranny. You feel the heat of my breath on your ass and my tongue swirling all around. It feel SO good and its been SO long since you had the pleasure of being rimmed. Soon my tongue presses against your hole. I push my face right into your ass, stiffening my tongue as it pushes on your super tight entrance. I break from my licking just long enough to whisper to you "Just relax, let me inside"

With hearing that, you relax your ass hole, letting my tongue go where it wants, which apparently is inside! I feel the stress releasing from your muscle ring and then press my tongue inside, slithering into your ass hole. Oh my, you feel SO good inside and taste so wonderful! I push as far as I can and feel you leaning back against me. My tongue spreading your tiny little ass hole feels so good, you want it as deep as possible. With both of us cooperating, I begin tongue fucking your ass hole. Your ring relaxes and swallows my tongue as I gently caress your most intimate area. My face bangs against your cheeks as my stiffened tongue probes inside your ass as far as I can. You let out moans and gasps as again its been so long since you felt this delicious invasion of your most personal orifice. This feels like heaven to both of us!

I continue to lap up and probe your ass hole, sliding out to taste your pussy and suck on your clit at times. Being the good slut you are you are pulling your cheeks SO wide open, wanting me to explore every naughty, dirty place on your body. But we cant stay like this forever and I reluctantly move my face away from between your cheeks. You stand up and turn to face me, still high from your orgasm and ready for a LOT more after that intense licking. We kiss passionately as you dive in to play with the tongue that was just in your pussy and ass. Your hands reach for my cock and impatiently struggle to get my pants down. We turn our heads back and forth with our tongues entwined, feeling each others heat and excitement. We both work my pants down and you grab my rock hard cock and stroke me. I moan into your mouth as we take turns sucking on each others tongue. You squeeze and pull on my cock hard as I groan louder into your mouth. You break our kiss and have a wicked little grin on your face.

"I want to suck it. I HAVE to suck it!" you say seductively.

I smile as you get on your knees and grip my cock and lower your mouth to it. I have dripped precum all over the place and you find all the wet spots and lick them first, before your tongue finds my head. I watch with wide eyes as you suck me into your mouth holding and jerking me with one hand. As you slide me out of your mouth, you eyes look up to meet mine and another sexy smile appears. Your eyes then stay on mine as you swallow me up, getting my entire rock hard cock in your mouth, pressing down into your throat. Your tongue feels incredible as your mouth and lips caress me all over licking and sucking and devouring my cock as if its the last one you'll ever have. Your enthusiasm gets me so excited, as you clearly enjoy sucking me as much as I do you, which should be impossible!

My cock bobs our of your mouth as your hand pumps it. You lift my cock up and lick the underside and then lick down to my balls, sucking each one into your mouth. swirling your tongue all over, massaging them in a way I've never felt before. Your hand pumps slowly on my cock and you notice another drip of precum forming. Again, a good slut knows not to waste anything and with a sexy smile your tongue reaches out to my head to pick up the drip. Your head bobs down my shaft as you squeeze out one last drop that you put on your tongue. With this, I reach down and pull you up, kissing you deeply as we share my juice just like we did yours. My hands run down your naked back and reach your ass, as yours do to me. I squeeze your cheeks hard and pull your tight to my body. We break our kiss and with a smile I say "You're mine!"... to which you reply "Yes, I am."

I take your hand and lead you to the blanket on the floor. I take my shirt off and get you on your hands and knees. I then hand you a pillow and tell you to put your shoulders on the ground. I want your ass way up high, naturally spread and open, with you submitting it to me to use for my pleasures. Smack...SMACK! One slap for each beautiful cheek. My hands spread you further as you again feel my tongue slide between your cheeks, over and into your ass hole and then continue to your lips, which have remoistened since I had licked them dry. I spend another minute licking and sucking on your pussy and ass hole until you hear a 'click.' You start to get up and I assure you, no worries. You then feel a coolness on your ass hole that causes you to flinch slightly - KY jelly. But my warm fingers, swirling all around your hole turn the lubrication nice and warm very quickly. My fingers are dancing all around your hole, with slight pressure at times, with the tip of my finger pressing inside. I know its been a while since you were penetrated, so I leisurely take my time, enjoying every second of my gently massaging. You too enjoy the sensations of my fingers, dipping into your hole and then out, spreading slippery lube all over and into every crinkle. Each dip inside elicits an open mouthed moan from you, which makes my cock throb.

"Open your eyes" I say. "Look at me" You open your eyes, a sexy, alluring "wanton slut" look to them. "I want to watch you as my finger disappears up your ass"

You smile at me and we lock our eyes together. My finger presses into your hole, just one knuckle like I have been doing. Then it goes farther and I watch your face as you start getting probed deeper. My finger works in and out slowly, stretching that little ass of yours gently. Knuckle 2 now easily penetrates you and its time for more. I push forward, getting past your inner ring at which point, your ass hole swallows my entire finger! I hear a sultry groan and watch your face as you feel the deepest penetration you have in a long, long time. I am an expert at deep anal probing and my finger, turned up towards your tailbone, makes itself at home inside you. I press in and massage and tickle you all over. I twist and feel every nook and cranny inside your ass that I can. I pull my finger out a bit and turn my hand over and press toward you belly, massaging your G-spot. All of my movements are told through your face as we continue to watch each other. Your mouth open, breathing heavy, little gasps as you feel the deep internal massage I am providing. Your ass hole is like velvet inside, each area I touch so intimately responds with pleasure. I slowly withdraw my finger almost all the way, and then reinsert it. I play and tease and work on you tight little ass hole, all the time watching your pretty face respond to some long forgotten pleasures. There is something just SO intimate about probing your lovers ass and enjoying every aspect of their body and how it responds.

By now your anus is loosening for me. the extreme tightness is replaced by some muscle flexing as I continue some fucking you with my finger. I twist my finger to reach every area, stretching both rings and easing your muscles into opening for me.

"Do you like this?" I ask.

"Mmmmmm...." is all you can respond.

SMACK! My left hand cracks across your cheek!

"Do you like this?"

"Yes"

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I like this... very much!"

"What is it that you like? Tell me"

"I like... your finger..."

"What about my finger?"

"Up my ass."

"Tell me everything"

"I like your finger up my ass!"

My finger continues to probe deeply inside you. In all the way, then out all the way, then back in.

"Do you like being finger fucked? In your ass?"

"Yes"

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I like being finger fucked in my ass"

"Mmmmm... thats a good girl... Now, what do you want?"

"Um...I want..."

"Yes?"

"I want.... your cock"

"My cock where?"

"My ass"

"All together"

"I want your cock up my ass"

"Oh really??"

"Yes"

"Should I fuck your tight ass?"

"Yes"

"Will you cum if I fuck your ass?"

"YES!"

"Tell me. Ask me"

"I want you to fuck my ass... with your hard cock..."

c1999
c1999
100 Followers
12