Our First Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And??"

"Fuck my ass so I can cum!"

"Do you really want that"

"YES!"

"Beg me"

"Fuck my ass.. please... use your cock... make me cum.. Please!"

"My you are such a good slut!"

"Please fuck my tight ass hole... I want your cock"

"Should I cum too?"

"YES!!!"

"Are you sure? Where?"

"Fuck my ass and cum in me! Fill my ass with your cum. I want it... PLEASE! Please..."

"Mmmmmm..... I think I can do that"

"Oh please baby... stick that hard cock in my ass. I want to cum around you and make you spurt your cum inside of me!"

"Now thats my good slut! Let me use 2 fingers to stretch you more."

I remove my finger and squeeze a little more KY onto my middle and pointer fingers. I slide them along your crack dipping each into your hole. One at a time each finger probes deep inside you, ensuring everything is slippery. After 3 or 4 times, I keep both together and press against your opening. Slowly I apply more pressure. Your ass hole is loose, but still tight for this size. I don't rush anything, allowing you to relax and accept my fingers. I tell you "Bear down for me", and feel your rings flex as you do. My fingers now begin their descent inside your body. Your muscle rings give way and my fingers slide in until they are fully buried. The heat from your ass is amazing and being inside your body feels so incredible. I press deeply into you, twisting and turning my fingers. I hear you gasp and moan at my manipulations, your ass hole wanting to be stretched, wanted to be filled even more than my fingers can.

"God you look SO sexy! And feel SOOOO good! My cock needs to be inside you."

"Mmmmm... oh YEAH, Fuck me now!"

I withdraw my fingers and get behind you, almost mesmerized by the site in front of me. Your head is still on the pillow, with your ass high in the air. Your pussy is dripping juices as your lips gape open in excitement. And you slick little ass hole is pulsating with anticipation of the impending penetration. I can't wait to take pictures of this, but that will have to wait until next time!

"Hmmmmm... I want you to make sure your hole is ready. Use your finger, stick it up your ass and check."

You pull one arm around your back and run your finger over your hole, getting it all slick with KY. "Go ahead, I want to see it" I watch your finger tease your hole and slowly wiggle inside. "MMmmmmmm oh that looks good, thats it" I say as I watch it disappear and hear you groan. With your finger fully buried, my cock twitches and throbs and I know what I have to do. "Keep your finger in, play in there" As you continue to finger yourself, I just cannot wait any longer. I adjust my knees and place my hands on your hips. In ONE single motion I place my cock against your wet pulsating pussy and thrust myself completely inside you! I hold your waist and bang my hips into your cheeks and your hand. As I bottom out, completely filling your pussy, you let out a scream and start cumming. Your body is on fire and your pussy grips my cock, releasing all of your juices causing you to gasp and moan. I watch the ecstasy on your face as this intense orgasm wracks your entire body. Your finger continues to wiggle around in your ass as I withdraw and thrust back into you HARD, banging against your cheeks. You groan even louder and the spasms overtake your body. Every thrust I make into your hot pussy makes you cum more and keeps this orgasm from ending. My hands are now holding up your hips as you practically collapse from your powerful pulsating orgasm. I continue to fuck you slowly, letting the orgasm subside as I hear you gasping for breath.I see beads of sweat on your face as an exhausted smile forms from your panting mouth.

You withdraw your finger from your ass and sigh..

"Oh my fucking GOD!! That was amazing!" you manage to say between breaths.

"Mmm.. I'm glad it was good for you. Your pussy felt SO good cumming around my cock.... and we're not done yet!"

"Oh yeah... we're not. give me a minute"

I keep my cock inside and hold your hips. I flex my cock and you smile and as you feel it twitch deep inside you. We rest as I feel your pussy still pulsating, gripping and releasing me. It feels like heaven as I rotate my hips to fully explore inside you. After a minute or so, I ask

"Are you ready?"

"To be fucked in the ass?"

"Yeah. My cock wants to be inside you. NEEDS to be inside you!"

"Mmmmm... yes, baby, go for it. Fuck my ass!"

We readjust our knees and angles as I place the head of my throbbing cock at your tight entrance. The tip of my cock presses against your hole as it begins to expand.

"Use your hands to spread your cheeks. And bear down again" I say.

I watch your ass hole flex out and open up for my cock. I lean forward and my head pops inside your ass hole.

"Oooohhh.. GOD!" I moan as your tight rings squeeze me. "You OK?" I ask.

"Absolutely! Just go slow" you reply.

"I will baby.. I want nothing bur pleasure for you. Here, bring your hands up and spread your cheeks."

I watch your hands come back to open you ass for me, so I can see exactly where my cock head has gone. I hold for a minute and then press forward, watching intently as my shaft starts disappearing inside your ass. Quickly my cock gets passed that last resistance and I slide completely home. My hands hold your hips and as I lean forward to get as deep as possible inside you.

"Oooohhh... you feel SO fucking good!" I moan. "Your ass is so tight!"

"And your cock is SO hard!"

"Mmmmmm... thats what you do to me. My cock and your ass were made for each other. This looks SO good!"

I begin to pull out and then press back in - a nice slow gentle fucking. Your hands spreading your cheeks make it nice an easy for me. I want your ass to get completely comfortable with my cock. As I feel you accepting me more and more easily, I pick up speed, watching my entire shaft pull out and then disappear back inside you. Faster and faster I move, thrusting deep inside your tightest little hole. My hips are now banging hard into your cheeks, loud slapping noises emphasizing that you are really getting FUCKED!

"Mmmmm... oh this feels good!" I moan.

"Oh YES it does - fuck me baby! Fuck my ass HARD!" you reply.

I feel it building. Your ass hole grips me so tight even though it has loosened enough to accept me. Your muscles ripple along my shaft, perfectly massaging and squeezing my cock. I know I'm going to cum soon, my balls tighten up ready to release their load. My cock head gets real sensitive as I thrust deep inside you, faster and faster. You are grunting now, taking this hard fucking like the wanton sex slut that you are. Every hip slap against your ass brings out a moan from your sweaty gasping mouth. Your hands are still spreading your cheeks letting me see every sexy detail of my cock pounding into you.

Finally I cant hold out any longer.

"I'm gonna cum... right in your ass!" I stammer.

"Oh god baby... so am I!"

"Oh, here it comes... SOOoooooo gooooooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!"

"Yes YES baby fuck me! Fill my ass.. I'm cumming! FUCK ME!!"

My cock twitches as I feel the explosion begin, the excitement of the last few hours now culminating into an enormous orgasm. Just as I begin to cum, I feel your body tighten as you scream out with your own orgasm. Your spasm grips me SO tight and triggers a HUGE release of my cum into your body. Each thrust as I bottom out in your ass releases more cum into you as each of our spasms trigger new waves of ecstasy in each other. I continue thrusting and cumming as I feel your ass hole pulse all around me. neither of us can form words now, we are reduced to grunts and moans as our bodies slowly come down from the most amazing high together. Sweat is dripping off my body as red marks appear on your waist where my hands were gripping during our orgasms.

We are exhausted as our knees begin to collapse. I follow you to the floor, resting on top of you. Gasping and panting for air, I seek out your lips with mine so I can kiss you and lick the beads of sweat off of your lips. It is warm and sweet and tasty, just like the rest of you. We lay together for a while, my cock still buried inside you.

"Mmmmmmm... oh GOD that felt great!" You open your eyes to meet my gaze.

"Oh yes, it sure DID! I'm so glad I gave you my ass."

12