Our First Meeting

Story Info
Two online friends meet for the first time.
1.4k words
13.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Prepare to be kissed," the message said.

I slipped my phone back into my purse as I disembarked from the plane and followed my fellow passengers into LaGuardia Airport. I'd never flown before, and the flight itself was only about 90 minutes long and relatively uneventful. However, having to deal with the mindfuck of a series of phone calls informing me that my flight was cancelled, then reinstated, and then ultimately delayed made an already nerve-wracking first-time flight experience even more stressful. I'd planned this trip a month ago and had been looking forward to the in-person meeting long before that, but as I was heading to the airport, I feared that the trip would be pushed back a day or so or—worse yet—that it wouldn't happen after all. But at last, several hours later than anticipated, I arrived safely in New York City for the first time ever, and now I needed to find my daddy.

Daddy was waiting near the baggage reclaim area, and as I saw him standing there, slightly apart from the other people waiting for friends and family members, my heart skipped a beat and I quickened my pace. I couldn't believe that, after two years of an online friendship that slowly became something more, I was finally getting to meet Daddy in person. I made my way to him and engulfed him in a huge hug, my face buried in his shoulder.

"No," he said softly as he gently put his hand under my chin and tilted my face toward his, our lips meeting in one of the most intense kisses I had ever experienced. As we waited for my suitcase near the baggage carousel, we couldn't keep our hands off each other. Any fears that the chemistry that was apparent in both our sexual and nonsexual online banter might not translate to real life were quickly put to rest. It was pretty obvious that not only did we have much to say to one another but that we also both couldn't wait to be alone. During the drive back to Daddy's apartment, he kept reaching over to stroke my thighs, left bare by the miniskirt he'd ordered me to wear on the plane. "Your legs are so smooth," he said. I wouldn't have minded if Daddy's hand would have wandered farther, but he behaved himself.

Once we were back at Daddy's apartment, the stress of the day—traveling alone to an unfamiliar city, flying for the first time, having so many things go wrong, and wondering what Daddy would be like in person—hit me hard and quickly. I could have fallen asleep almost immediately, but despite my exhaustion, I also couldn't wait to play with Daddy. "Show me what toys you brought, baby girl," he said as he sat down on the bed. I unzipped my suitcase and produced a small bag, which I brought over to the bed. For this visit, I hadn't brought much: a set of handcuffs, a jeweled butt plug, a G-spot vibe, and a remote-control vibe. "Very nice," he murmured, drawing me closer so he could kiss me.

We remained like this for several minutes: kissing each other on Daddy's bed while fully clothed, running our hands up and down each other's bodies and charting unfamiliar territory. Finally, Daddy pulled away from me, rolled me gently onto my back, and moved toward the foot of the bed. He slowly eased my skirt up my thighs to expose my panties, which were, per his orders, a pair of black crotchless panties that I'd bought specially for this visit. "I love the pictures you sent me from the airport bathroom," he said. "Did your dirty little pussy get wet when you took those pictures for me?"

"Yes, Daddy," I said. "I love pleasing you."

"You've been a very good girl," he replied. Using one of his index fingers, Daddy lightly traced my freshly-shaven pussy lips, finding my clit and massaging it gently in slow, small circles. I could feel myself getting wet, and I started to move my hips in response to the sensations Daddy created with his fingers. "Lie still, baby," he ordered.

Deciding that my panties and skirt were in the way. Daddy then slid them off and dropped them on the floor at the foot of the bed. He then returned his attention to my clit, massaging it for a few more minutes before finally sliding a finger into my pussy. "Fuck! You're so tight!" he exclaimed. "I need to taste you." And with his finger still inside massaging my G-spot, Daddy began to tease my clit—visibly hard and demanding his attention—with his lips and tongue.

As Daddy alternated between sucking on my clit and lapping at my lips with his tongue, my breath came faster and faster. I knew that Daddy wanted me to lie still be quiet, and I was trying to cooperate, but I couldn't stop the small moans from escaping my lips, nor could I stop myself from bucking upward to meet his tongue. I was this close to one of the most intense orgasms that I'd ever experienced. But then Daddy stopped and sat up.

"Not yet," he said softly.

Daddy pulled me into a sitting position, pulled my shirt off, and then unhooked and removed my bra. "Damn," he said, looking at my naked body, illuminated only by the moonlight streaming through the bedroom window. Daddy teased my nipples, sucking on them and biting them gently at first, and then hard enough to cause some oh-so-pleasurable pain. He drew back and started removing his own clothes.

Daddy's cock, now free from clothing, stood at attention in front of me. I reached for it, but Daddy stopped me. "Not yet," he repeated. He picked up the G-spot vibrator I had brought with me and sat at the head of the bed, his back leaning against the headboard. He motioned for me to come closer to him. I leaned against him as he turned on the vibe and started moving it slowly over my lips and clit.

I couldn't believe how good it felt. I wasn't used to giving up control like that. When I played with my vibes, I always controlled the speed, location, and intensity until I finally exploded in an orgasm. I couldn't predict how Daddy was going to touch me, however, and the uncertainty was as arousing to me as the physical sensations were.

"Don't cum, baby," Daddy whispered in my ear. "Don't cum."

"Please, Daddy," I moaned over and over.

"Don't cum," he repeated.

For the next 30 minutes, Daddy used my vibrator to bring me to the brink of orgasm several times, only to back off as I begged him for release. "Don't cum, baby," was his only response. I could feel his erection poking into the small of my back the entire time.

Finally Daddy said, "Ok, baby. Do it. Cum for Daddy."

After edging for at least the last half hour, I needed very little encouragement. As Daddy continued to torture my clit with my vibe, I moved my hips in small circles as my breath came faster and faster and a light film of sweat covered my body. With his free hand, Daddy pinched one of my nipples, and at that moment, my body tensed, my legs shook, and as I came, I yelled out, "Oh fuck, Daddy! Oh, fuck!"

Daddy immediately turned off the vibe, tossed it aside, and moved away from me so that I was now lying on my back. He towered over me, preparing to slide his thick cock inside me as my pussy throbbed and my clit still hummed from the delicious torture of the last half hour. "I've been wanting to do this for so long," he said as he gripped his cock and guided it into my pussy. My eyes widened as I felt all of him inside me for the first time.

I'm not sure if Daddy intended for our first time to be gentle and loving or rough and furious, but it was definitely the latter. He opened my thighs as far apart as they would go. With his forehead pressed against mine, he drove his cock into me harder and faster saying, "Do you like being fucked like this, little slut?" Both of us were drenched in his sweat. Finally, I could tell by Daddy's moans that he was about to cum, and as he shot his load inside me, he yelled so loudly into my ear that I was in pain for a few seconds afterward.

Afterward, we lay quietly on Daddy's bed, cuddling and talking about whatever crossed our minds until we both eventually drifted off to sleep. The days that followed consist of amazing sex, hanging out at Daddy's pool, and sightseeing in New York City. It was a weekend of firsts that neither of us would soon forget.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Gianna's Little Sister Trevor fucks his girlfriend's geeky virgin younger sister.in First Time
Getting to Know the Neighbours Ch. 01 How far would you go to fit in with the neighbours?in Loving Wives
Annabel Pt. 01 Annabel gets fucked by her boyfriend's dad.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Buttons She didn't noticed that the buttons had come undone.in NonConsent/Reluctance
End of Summer Frat Party Every good girl is bad sometimes.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories