Our First Meeting

Story Info
Sub's first meeting with Sir.
977 words
4.16
14k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is our first meeting. We have been talking online for a good while now, but I still feel like I know nothing about you. I trust you though and am willing to do what you say, for the moment. You want to test me today and set up a few rules. I am not to wear any under clothing, which you know I don't any way. But you want me in a tiny skirt, knowing it makes me uncomfortable. My shirt is tight, showing off my tits, but also my belly. I am not a small girl, but you know this and like it.

We meet at the mall. You know I do not drive and will be at your mercy for a ride home. You are prepared for this. In fact, it works perfectly for what you want to do. I am waiting for you in the food court, blushing as you walk up to me. We hug and you smile down at me approvingly. We walk the mall for a while before you corner me. It is a mostly secluded corner that you roughly push me into, pressing me against the wall. I utter a small protest and am rewarded with a slap on the ass and your gruff voice warning me to be quiet. You press against me and I can feel that you are turned on. Reaching around me you grab my tits and begin to squeeze and pinch. I stifle a whine. You begin to twist my nipples as you rub your crotch against my ass.

Suddenly your hands are moving lower and I am getting scared. This is our first meeting, the one that is supposed to ease us into a relationship. I shake a little as you lift the front of my skirt, but I know to keep silent. Your fingers brush my cunt lips and I utter the smallest of whines. You growl into my ear and tell me to be a good whore. I bite my lip and close my eyes as you spread my cunt lips and run a finger over my clit. My face is burning in shame and panic, but you just do the one touch and then step away.

You turn me around and smile as you pull me in for a kiss. You whisper to me that I am such a good slut, such a damn good bitch and you are going to have so much fun with me. I am still blushing and look up at you with both lust and fear. You laugh and take my arm, guiding me out of the mall and to your car.

You open the passenger door and stop me as I start to get in. With a grin you grab my neck and force me to bend over and spread my legs. I shake as I stay bent over your seat, my ass and cunt on full display. You laugh and call me a slut. Suddenly I feel you shove two fingers in me, pumping them hard and fast. I can't help but moan like a bitch. You laugh and quickly remove your fingers, shoving me into the car. I get straightened out as you close the door. We drive in silence to your apartment.

Sitting in your car, you reach over and grab my chin, turning me to look at you. You tell me that I have been very good and it makes me smile. You tell me if I continue to be good, I would get a special treat. I blush, feeling like I am being treated like a dog. You smile as if you can guess what I am thinking.

We go up to your apartment. I am scared when you lock the door after we enter. You shove me forward into the wall and grab my neck as I whine. You call me a fucking bitch as you rub your crotch against my ass. I quietly beg you to let me go, knowing you won't. With a growl, you drag me to your room and bend me over the side of the bed.

I don't struggle, knowing it is pointless. We have talked about this, I am your plaything, your personal fuck toy. But that was supposed to come later.

I hear your pants unzip and begin to shake. You grab my hips and I whimper as I feel your cock against my ass. You tell me this is what I deserve. You call me a whore and a slut as I feel your cock slide between my legs, brushing against my cunt lips. You moan and rub your cock over my clit. You tell me I am such a good fuck toy when you hear my own moan. I beg again for you to stop and am rewarded with another hard slap on the ass. I whimper as you grab my hips and I feel your cock pressing against my tight cunt hole. The whimper turns into a moaning cry as you force your cock in.

You are gentle at first, holding your huge cock still to let me adjust to the size. But that gentleness soon goes away as you begin to fuck me. I grip the bedding hard as you force my hips to move, force your cock in and out, in and out. Each time you slam into my cunt I moan, unable to stop myself.

You begin to grunt with each thrust. Your nails dig into my hips. You call me a worthless whore, a fuckslut. The words and your pounding make me beg to cum. You laugh and tell me no, enjoying my whines. Minutes later I am begging more and you are ready. As you begin to fill my cunt with cum, you grant me permission and I cum hard, milking your cock.