Our First Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your fingers pull slightly and separate them as your tongue licks me sensually, arousing me. You gently begin to nibble at my clit, tugging and grazing it with your teeth. My back arches as I moan deeply. I feel your tongue licking and teasing before plunging inside of me. My breath quickens as you tongue begins to fuck me, slowly. In and out, over and over before returning your attention to my clit, as you slip two fingers deep inside of me my body begins to tremble and shake, while your mouth sucks my clit between your lips and your fingers continue to stroke in and out of me, taking me closer and closer to the peak of my arousal.

I feel your mouth move from me and I open my eyes to see your face before mine once again. You trace my wetness on your fingers around my lips slipping them inside my mouth and then you cover my mouth with yours, as we taste the essence together. I raise my legs and wrap them tightly around your waist, feeling you pressing hard against me. I slide my hand down and gently guide you inside me. At this moment I want you so badly, I need to feel you inside me, I want to feel you fucking me until we both cumm together.

Feeling your hardness as you slip deep inside I feel you catch your breath at the heat from inside me, The intensity of your kiss increases as do our body movements. You begin to thrust deep inside me, slowly at first, looking deep into my eyes watching for my response. At my encouragement you begin to increase the pace, driving harder and harder, deeper and deeper inside of me fucking me like I've never been before.

The feelings are building inside both of us, I want so much to cumm with you, you hear me whisper "oh yeah baby, cum on please baby, cum with me" harder and harder deeper and deeper our bodies crash together until I begin to shake and quiver uncontrollably and I feel you thrust deep inside of me with a final push, holding yourself there.

Our moans and breaths of delight and satisfaction are mixed together as I feel your pulse deep inside of me. Neither of us want to let go, so we remain in each other's arms, whispering I love yous and promises of tomorrow and forever, until we fall asleep, both with smiles on our faces and dreams in our hearts of unconditional love.

12