Our First Meeting

Story Info
They meet for bondage fun.
1.4k words
3.61
32.3k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/01/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a peaceful night as I waited patiently at the airport for her arrival. The airport was unusually scarce with people. I was getting very anxious waiting for her planes arrival. would we hit it off, would we get along. My fears were quickly relieved when I saw her walk out the door leading from the plane.

I walked up to her asking how her flight was, she said "it was smooth and quite nice." She then gave me a gentle kiss and said she was glad we finally got to meet. We went to the carousel and retrieved her bags. There was one there that she insisted in carrying herself. I wondered what could be in the bag but did not bother to ask for not wanting to ruin what seems to be us hitting it off.

We made the hour trip back to my house talking about how long we have both wanted this visit to happen and were so glad it finally has. The entire trip back me wondering what was in the one bag. We arrived at my house and walked up the stairs to my apartment. I opened the door and let her in. I said "this is it not to exciting but I call it home." She said " It really is a nice apartment, where can I put my things." I led her upstairs to my bedroom so she could put her bags there. I then showed her to the bathroom so she could freshen up from her long trip.

I went downstairs to make her something to eat and to get her a drink. It wasn't long till she came downstairs and snuck up behind me while I was in the kitchen placing her hands over my eyes and saying guess who. Well it being only her and I in the house it was pretty obvious. Well you could imagine my surprise when I turned around to find her standing there in a scantily clad outfit that you could just about see thru. She leaned in and kissed me and said " No need for the food I see what I want to eat. She then leaned in and kissed me and said "Why don't we go upstairs?"

When we got upstairs to my room she quickly undressed me and told me there was something she wanted to do. I had a questioned look on my face but proceeded to ask her what she had in mind. She told me she wanted to blind fold me first. So I agreed. After blindfolding me she proceeded to tie me up. Now this was new to me so I was a little scared but also excited. She continued to kiss me as she bound me till I could not move. I then could hear her as she was messing with her bag that she would not let me carry. I was going to quickly find out what she had in there. I felt her turn me over as she said lets do a little experimenting. She then started rubbing my ass with her hands and I could feel her letting her fingers slide closer to my hole. This was all new to me so you could imagine my surprise as this was exciting me. I then heard her open something then felt the coldness of a cream being rubbed onto my hole as first one of her fingers then another slid inside of me.

She then said "Oh looks like someone likes this..." as she looked down and saw my cock starting to grow. "Hmmmm..." she said "if you like this then perhaps you would like something else there." As she said that I could feel her taking her fingers out of my ass as they were replaced by something. It hurt a bit as it was first applied but it quickly excited me. She said " Oh your ass likes that plug I see." She then went bag to her bag where she pulled out something and said " lets see if you like this" as she let what felt like 30 belts hitting my ass at once. She then asked me if I like the feel of her flogger tanning my ass. I thought my reaction of jumping and screaming would of let her know that it hurt like hell but to my astonishment I actually did enjoy it a bit.

She then proceeded to take my cock into her hand and said "This looks like it could use some relief" I could only nod my head in a hurried yes as she proceeded to stroke me at first then taking my cock in her mouth. I could feel myself building and told her I felt like I was going to come. She squeeze hard on my cock and told me no I could not cum till I satisfied her at first. My cock was ready to burst but I did not want to defy her for I did not know what would happen if I did. She then proceeded to untie me and take my blind fold off as she told me to tie her up and do to her as I pleased. She told me there were things in the bag that I could use on her.

I did as she requested tying her up and blindfolding her. I went over to the bag and looked in to find numerous little play things. I pulled out a plug and figured she used this on me so naturally she will like it too. So I lubed her ass with my fingers and inserted it into her. She squirmed quite a bit but I could tell she did enjoy it a lot. I then went back to the bag where I proceeded to pull out numerous things. I grabbed some clips which I quickly placed on her nipples. Seeing the grimace of pain and pleasure on her face as they clamped down totally excited me. I then proceeded to grab a dildo that I slid into her now sopping wet pussy.

I was slamming it in and out of her as I grabbed a vibrator and placed it against her clit. She was now withering with excitement and I could tell she was about to explode but I did not want her to come this way. I wanted to be inside her as she climaxed. I quickly pulled the dildo from her pussy as I slid my rigid cock into her. Her pussy was extremely wet and the gasp that came from her mouth as she felt my cock slide to its hilt into her.

We began to both move in unison in a motion that would of resembled the waves of an ocean. We were both getting ready to explode I could feel her cumming which got me to fuck her harder and faster. She then told me to stop she had something else to do before I came. I untied her and she quickly jumped to her knees and took my cock back in her hands and mouth She said she wanted the first time I cum to be in her mouth and on her face. Who was I to argue with this. She ordered me to tell her when I was ready to cum or else this would be the last time we did anything during her visit. Enjoying this so much I knew I would not want it to be the last time.

I yelled to her I am going to cum she proceeded to grasp my ass firmly letting one finger slide into my ass and pulled me tight to her face. I began to explode releasing my hot load deep into her mouth she took my cock into her one hand and pulled it out of her mouth letting some of my cum gush all over her face. After I had fully cum she smiled at me as she rubbed my cum into her face with her hand. She said " now that was incredible you listen well we will be having lots of fun." I leaned in to her kissed her and thanked her for the most incredible time I have ever had.
We spent the rest of the night cleaning up each other then went to bed holding each other closely knowing that this was just the beginning of something very beautiful and special.