Our First Meeting Ch. 01

Story Info
The fantasy of my first meeting with my online Dom.
1k words
4.5
10.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tremble as I step off the plane. I have waited a very long time for this. I struggle with the excitement of meeting you and the fear of how I will react to you in person. I glance around and see you standing there, confidently waiting for me to come to you. I smile, blush and look down again, trying to mask the ridiculous school girl excitement I am feeling...though I know that you are acutely aware of what emotions I am going through. You are even more handsome in person and you have an aura about you of strength and sexual tension. I hope silently that you also are pleased with me in person. I walk quickly over to you and you reach over to take my bag from me. You set it down next to you and open your arms. I melt into your hug and rest my head on your chest for the first time. You can feel my heart beating so quickly as well as my erratic breathing. You smile sweetly as you hold me tight.

You release the hug and say, "Welcome home Nikki," with a sparkle in your eyes. I tingle and look down, too embarrassed to look you directly in your eyes. You reach down and tilt my head up by my chin, forcing me to catch your gaze.

"It will be OK honey, I will keep you safe," you reassure me.

"Thank You Stefan," I answer, making sure to say your name perfectly as I practiced so many times. I take a deep breath and my body relaxes a bit.

"Come along with me now," you command, picking up my luggage again and taking my hand in yours. Your hand feels perfect laced with mine and the warmth in it helps me feel even more comfortable.

You lead me through the airport to the taxi stand. As we walk, I feel so proud to be next to you, so excited to finally be with you and great anticipation of our weekend ahead. I wonder what you are thinking and make a mental note to ask you when it is more appropriate. You place the bag in the trunk of the taxi and then open the door for me to get in the back. I am very aware of my short skirt as I slide across the seat making room for you to settle in next to me. You have chosen my clothes for the trip. They are not what I would call comfortable traveling clothes, but I obeyed you.

You snuggle up close to me and put your left arm around me. Your right hand rests on my leg and it reminds me to sit with my legs spread as you have instructed me. I move my knees apart, although it is against my instinct as I am wearing the short skirt.

You chuckle a bit quietly and say "Good girl, Nikki." I tingle and shudder, feeling my nipples harden with the mere sound of your voice.

You ask me about the trip over, you talk to me about your day and you make small talk as your hand burns on my leg and all I can think of is that my knees are spread. Your body touches mine as the cab bounces along. My mind is reeling and my body is responding though you have done nothing to me yet. Your left arm still draped around me makes me feel safe and loved and I relax enough to join in the conversation.

You notice my relaxation and decide to cause me tension again by casually leaning over to whisper in my ear "Nikki, unbutton two of your buttons on your blouse." I shudder and immediately reach up to undo the buttons, knowing that my bra will be totally visible to anyone who bothered to look, including the driver. My thighs are tingling and my breathing is causing my breasts to rise and fall quickly. You continue the conversation with me as if I am not brazenly showing my bra and spreading my legs. It is hard for me to continue the talk, but somehow I do.

Abruptly you say, "Slide your skirt up and pull your panties off. Hand them to me." I know there is no arguing as I skittishly lift my ass off the seat and try to pull my soaked panties off without letting the driver see. I pull them off my feet, getting them caught momentarily on my heels, causing the driver to look suspiciously in his mirror at me. The way I am bend slightly over, he can certainly see my open blouse. I blush deeply and keep my gaze down as I try to flip my panties over to you. You refuse to take them.

I look up at you with confusion and you order "Put them in my pants pocket," a bit too loudly than necessary so the driver is again showing his curiosity. I take them in my left hand and lean across you to tuck them into your right pants pocket.

As I do so, you whisper, "You will know how those feel stuffed into your mouth later honey." I tremble again in anticipation of what you may have planned for me. I notice the bulge in your pants and want desperately to touch you, but know my place.

"Stefan, may I please touch Your cock outside Your pants?" I ask too earnestly.

You smile and say, "Of course you may since you asked so sweetly, but only with your mouth." I gaze up at you in fear and excitement, needing to feel how hard you are, even with just my mouth, even in a cab, even if the driver watches. I scoot my ass back a bit and lean forward to place my mouth on you.

You grab the back of my head by my hair firmly and say "Put your hands behind your back." I moan softly as you release my hair. I pull my arms behind me and lean forward awkwardly as I have little control in the moving car. You see my struggle and help me a bit by resuming your grip on the back of my head. I moan again as you help guide my mouth to your hard cock. The moaning got the driver's attention again and he is watching both the road and his mirror intently. You look directly at him and smile.

TBC