Our First MMF

Story Info
Wife has her first 2 cocks at one time.
1k words
3.82
104.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story and we have had few adventures. I hope you like this and if it is considered a hot story over 4.00, I will continue to tell the others.

This happened when my wife was 28 and I was 31. We had a threesome 3 years ago but it was a FFM with her small hot asst. manager Laura. I can tell that if people would like to read it.

I joined the military when I was 28 and met a lot of younger airmen during basic. When I got to my base a few of them happened to be in my unit. We had a base function and the younger guys all talked about my wife the next weekend.

My wife is small. She is 5'1" small perky tits and great Brazilian ass and great curves. She wears a bikini and everyone notices because how she looks not because her tits because they are small. One of the young guys, Duane, was always working out trying to get his full six pack. He has pretty blue eyes and great smile. (Wife's words). So I asked her if she would ever have sex with another guy and she always said no but one time she said I could probably do Duane.

So I took the lead and I asked Duane if he would ever be able to fuck my wife. He laughed at first and then he said that would be a dream. I told him I wanted to share but with someone I could trust and not go blabbing all over. He assured me he would never just enjoy her sweet ass. So I told him the invitation was open to him.

The next month he called us at 12:21AM and said he wanted to come over but had no way of getting there. My wife said she would pick him up. She put on some shorts and just a small top. I waited with a raging hard on waiting for what might happen. They finally got back and they sat on the couch together. He laid his head on her lap and was caressing her inner thigh. Every once and a while his fingers were stay in her shorts and her head would tilt back. SO I said well I am going to bed you all are welcome to come back. I went back laid down and they both came back. He laid down and left room for her. She took off her shorts exposing her trimmed pussy. She laid down and no sooner they were kissing and she was grabbing my hands to caress her ass. She turned and spread her legs and I felt his fingers in her pussy. I leaned up and saw the covers moving up and down around his crotch. She pulled the covers and I saw her stroking his thick cock. I am about 8 inches but average girth he was about 6 but thicker than any soda can I have seen. Her fingers could not even touch. I whispered to suck his cock. She jumped up pulled his pants down and stuck that thick cock in her mouth. Her mouth was stretched and she wiggled her ass.

My cock was hard and I saw a glistening trimmed pussy. I spread her lips and slid right in. She moaned and laughed when I first entered. She started fucking me doggy and I started watching her rock back on my cock and I saw tons of cream. I think they did something on the way home. She stopped sucking him and told me fuck me hard and cum. I want his cock in me. I grabbed on and you could hear every slam and slosh when I went balls deep. Her pussy gripped my cock and I shot a huge load in her. When I backed away Duane grabbed her arms and pulled her on him. She slid him right in her pussy. She put both legs on his side and I could see her lips being stretched while she was riding him. She would slam down and grind and do it all again. Then he grabbed her and flipped her on all fours. Her ass went up and he plunged in her pussy again. He fucked her and she just kept asking for more and telling how great the thick cock felt. He just pumped her full everytime and I got hard again. I got in front on my knees grabbed her hair and directed her mouth on my cock. She was moaning the whole time he fucked her and I filled her mouth. He said he was going to cum and he said on her tits or ass and she said fill my pussy. I came right then in her mouth and he came in her pussy.

She turned over and spread her legs and started rubbing and he climbed on top. He filled her pussy with his thick cock again. She said didn't you cum, he said yes but you make me horny. She grabbed his ass and said fuck me deep and slow. He would slam in and grind her pussy. Her pussy was swollen and she wanted more. He kept doing this and I got up went out and got a drink while they continued to fuck. I could her yelling fuck me Duane fuck me hard. I looked back in heard moaning and he had her legs on his shoulder and he was slamming all the way in while her ass would bounce off the bed.

I walked back out and finished my drink. I walked back in and she was laying on her side still fucking her. He looked at me and asked can you get me a towel. He was sweating like crazy and she was drenched. I grabbed the towel when I came back in she was spreading her ass and he was at the entrance. He started to slide in and came. She turned over and showed me how well used her pussy was. Her lips were stretched out and her body covered with a mixture of sweat and our cum. She laughed and said I could do that every month. Duane said I will come over every month. I looked at the clock and it was 6AM. I told them we have to get ready for work he got up and she stared at his ass. The shower started and she got up and I said you done she said nope I want to taste his cum.