Our First MMFMM Ch. 02

Story Info
A loving wife story.
1.9k words
3.97
27.5k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then turned against him again and started to kiss him. The feeling was, and still is, impossible to describe. A part of me was screaming NO, another part of me wanted MORE. But I trusted my dick, which got rock hard in a second. Seeing her French kissing a stranger, seeing his hand squeezing her tit, seeing the other hand pulling her skirt up. For a second, I realised we were in the public bar area, then I thought, what if someone we knew was here. Then my brain told me; So, what, if they are here, they are here of the same reason as us.

Things went quick, or slow, I really do not know. I lost track of time. I really do not know how long they was making out. I was intense focused on the moment.

Then the guy, he was much bigger than my small petite wife, lifted her up and put her on her back on a coach. Or did he almost throw her? Again, this strange feeling of the non-existing time. Anyway, suddenly she was on her back, hen his hands went under her skirt, pulled down her panties, and his head was down been her tights. She eagerly spread her feet, or did he push them aside? I do not know. Her hands held his bold head, she was twisting her hips, and her face was what I would describe as animalistic. I thought; Was this my bellowed classy wife?

For the first time in my life I felt the troll named jealousy. My beautiful wife, a stranger, her most intimate parts exposed, not only for him, but for anyone in the bar. I must admit, doing this impulsive, as I did, without talking to my wife, preparing, was stupid. How to stop this? Or, did I want to stop it? God, I did want to stop it, or did I? This guy was polite, I could for sure give him a hint. But what I disaster if he stops, and leaves my wife spread out, naked, on a coach in a club. She would for sure be ashamed, looing her dignity. No, this was not to be stopped here. I had to play on.

As my mind went on high speed I watched, again this slow motion, how my wife sat up. How the guy stood up in front of her. How she moved up on her knees. Her hands, eagerly, opened his belt, unzipped his jeans. How his erected penis was released. Her hands gripping it.

I still get amazed and confused, 5 years later, how incredibly hot it was. My classy wife in a neat short black dress/ skirt, black gloves, shoes, long beautiful hair and classy makeup. A stranger in jeans and t-shirt, bold headed, rough guy. A stranger we knew nothing about and my wife's small hands gripping his dick. The contrast of her black gloves and his white dick. Pulled his foreskin back, and without hesitating, opened her mouth and sucked him. If my heart went crazy earlier, I know was close to a heart attack now.

Again, I lost track of time. I really do not know if she sucked him for 15 seconds or 15 minutes.

As I watched he pushed her backwards, she fell on her back on the coach. He sat down between her feet, rolled on a condom. As he did, my wife stared at his dick. And she was not shy, as she normally is. To me she dislikes being naked, but now she sat on a coach, in a public area. Skirt up around her waist, feet spread, pussy exposed in front of a stranger. Then he, without hesitating, but in a gentle and quick way, penetrated her pussy.

I must admit my reaction was, let me call it, not very stylish. Because they were on a coach, it was easy for me to just sit down on the floor to get a good look. And I did. As a boy seeing a tit for the first time in his life. But do I regret it? No. The image is burned into my mind. Her shaved pussylips, swollen, his har dick penetrating her. His balls slapping against her. It is vague to me, but I think I leaned forward and slid a finger in her butt. I have a vague memory of it.

Anyway, the stranger was starting to fuck her quick and hard. And she moaned and fucked him back. At this time, I had one of my bright moments. I realised that this could be over too quick. So, at a time, when he looked at me, I signalled him to slow down. And, as said earlier, this guy was polite, and my guess later, he also was experienced. And he slowed down, stopped and said to me; Let s bring her down to the basement for some more privacy. We collected clothes went downstairs with her between us.

As said before, my wife and I was inexperienced, and later I realized that the bed he guided us to was, it was not for privacy. It was the big bed, the gangbang bed.

He guided my wife into it, and we stripped her down and soon we all where butt naked.

My wife was now not the classyslutty woman I brought to the club. Now she was only slutty and og MY GOD how sexy she was.

Again, I lost track of time. 1 minute? 15 minutes? I really have no idea. But we fucked doggy style, she sucked, and god fucked, on all four, on her back, riding and sucking. But I remember one thing clearly. As she was riding me the stranger asked her if she wanted a double penetration. She smiled and said; No, that I will save for another time.

Another memory. My wife on her back, I was between her feet. I remember licking her pussy, swollen, red, freshly fucked and the smell of the rubber. I looked up on her, the stranger was kissing her and played with her tits. He then leaned forward, grabbed her legs, one leg in each hand. He then pulled them backward, exposed her downer parts. He positioned himself with one knee on each side of her head. As I licked her, she played with his balls, biting, licking. I looked at the guy, he looked at me, smiled. Then I gave my wife a real ass lick, pushed my tongue deep in her butt. And as I did, the stranger made some loud noises and said; Oh my GOD, Jesus.

His dick was rock hard and pointing straight in the air, my wife's white hands jerking him off and I realised she was rimming him. The stranger was for sure close to come and interrupted.

Again, this feeling of being in a state where the time was non existing. But I remember a lot of sex. And I noticed two guys watching the three of us.

I remember asking my wife if she wanted more guys to join, but she said; Not now so I signalled the guys to wait.

The hand-rule the club owner forgot to tell us about, well, at this stage knowing of this rule would have been handy.

My next memory is I needed to cool down. And as I did, I watched the stranger turning my wife on all four, or did she position herself? To this day I am still amazed by the stranger's stamina. He fucked her quick and hard, slamming her. And he slapped her ass from time to time. My wife trusted herself against him, meeting him. Her tits swayed and everything was just wonderful. The stranger slowed down, and I bent down and kissed my wife. The feeling of kissing her as she was fucked was wonderful. She was eager, wet, open, greedy and short breathed. I fondled har swaying breasts, enjoyed her erect nipples and then, suddenly, she stopped kissing me and made strange sound.

She said an; OH, and I could see she her biting her lip. Then more sounds, a bit confusing. Mix of pleasure and pain.

I looked at her, confused, and whispered to her, asking if she was in discomfort and if I should end the game.

No, she said. Don't stop it. Then more confusing sounds.

Again I asked; What is it?

The answer blew my mind; Oh God, oh my God, he, he is in my butt.

I honestly sat back, shocked, looked at her. Looked at him. He was consecrated on his quest. I could feel my heart beating in all of my body.

She on all four, beautiful and sexy, slutty, closed eyes, biting her lips, making sounds, strange sounds, mixed between pleasure and discomfort, but nevertheless pleasure.

He was still gentle, moving slowly, and I could see my wife start to push against him. Then they stopped moving. She looked at me, semi closed eyes, biting her lip, saying; God, he is all in.

Then, as he started to move she closed her eyes and moaned. I asked her if she wanted me to lick her. She nodded and I lied on my back and moved under her. At this point I did not care if I got skin contact with a man. This was pure animalistic sex. I looked straight up, her hairless pussy-lips, a gigantic swollen clitoris, a pair of hairy tights, balls and a dick, swollen, deep inside her. Her pussy was beautiful and sexy.

I had to look for a while, amazed. I very rarely get to do it in her ass, and she let this complete stranger just do it. Jesus who I love her, I thought, and lifted my head.

I licked her clitoris, tried to help her to come. I also tried to finger fuck her but my wife never got to the "high level" of this, so he pulled slowly out of her ass. And, while I still laid there licking her I could see he switched back to her pussy (yes, he should have changed the condom, but at that stage none of us where that rational).

I moved away from my wife, got back on my knees. What I saw made me a bit surprised. The two guys had climbed into the bed, one was in front of her, mouthfucking her. The other was playing with her tits. The stranger, who played with us from the beginning, speeded up his doggy style fucking and with a loud AH he came and moved away.

The tit-fondler moved up behind her and the two strangers spitroasted her, they came quickly and left.

My wife and I went for the shower room.

Later, some weeks maybe, we talked about this night. Agreed that we both had enjoyed it. That the stranger was good! Too bad we did not have his name...he would have been a nice house friend.

The two new guys were, as my wife said, "fun"...with fun she explained that it was fun with four guys fucking her. But they both where lousy lovers, she felt that they only wanted to satisfy themselves and it would have been sort of better if they had not joined us.

All in all, a fantastic experience, never again repeated, to my big disappointment.

And I? Did I come? I do not remember when or where I came, or if once, more or at all. And it is not important. The experience was the important thing, not a short orgasm.

And I know for sure that I easily would say yes if my wife proposed for us to have a house friend or two.