Our First Morning

Story Info
Tale of the morning after our first night together.
906 words
4
10.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been an amazing night, but the late night spent wooing the prettiest girl in the club with terrible dance moves masked by strong libations paled in comparison to the morning that followed. She had invited me over and I had obliged. Her outfit was revealing though not enough to appear overly slutty and had nonetheless remained a permanent fixture of my imagination the entire evening. But all of this paled in comparison to the morning after.

I did not wake when she had rolled over into my arm nor when she first whispered my name. She ran her hand from its place on my chest down my stomach to my inner thigh, and that had roused me first. With a smile she took her hand and began by caressing me; she gently kneaded me until I was erect in her hand, the entire time reminding herself of the night before and how it had felt inside of her. Her hand started slowly as it worked it's way up and down the shaft of my penis, and as she began to quicken her pace her hips to began to reflect the rhythm of her undulating gesture. She placed her knee inside my own, her lower stomach and leg began to rub against me as my own hips began to rock against her. I pushed myself between her fingers and relaxed as her hand slid upwards. Her breaths became shorter, and mine followed.

As energizing and pleasing as her hand was it was not enough for either of us and we soon grew to desire more from each other. That is when she climbed on top of me. She spread her legs around me and braced herself against my chest as I looked up into her eyes. She was gorgeous; her body was as though it had been chiseled from a Greek statue. It was a work of art in and of itself. She paused for a moment; partially to stare back into my eyes and take delight in my unwavering desire for her and partially because she knew how unyielding it had been trying to fit me inside her before. Then she lowered herself onto me. At first touch she wiggled a little so that I could direct myself into her, but that had not been enough and I had penetrated only a short way before she stopped and removed herself. Before I exited her entirely she again dropped down, harder this time. Aroused at the feeling of again having me inside her vagina had become moist and was now ready to take me deeper. She slid down my shaft with a gasp before stopping just short of having me in her entirely, and again she pulled back.

Again she stared into my eyes as she arched her back and pushed against my chest, and then dropped down onto me. She squinted as she enveloped me; I had her by the hips and was pulling her down as my body begged to be deeper. She rocked her hips and I followed as I pushed into her. I traced her leg with my hand and ran it up her side. Her breast tickled itself against my chest, and though I wanted to cup it and feel her nipple between my fingers I enjoyed more the feeling of her heaving chest as it glanced my own. Instead I caressed her back until I reached her face and I cupped her cheek. She closed her eyes passionately and kissed my palm as her hips began rocking faster.

With a gasp and cry of pleasure she bit lightly into my palm. Her moans were uncontrollable and she tried to muffle herself in my hand. The sense of driving her to this sensation only turned me on more, and I was sure that she could feel me growing inside of her.

She sat up and leaned back. When she did it was more than my body could take. As she braced her hand against my leg I was given a full view of her magnificent figure. It was never more mesmerizing than it was when she was dancing; her muscles flexed and relaxed and accentuated her perfect form. And now it did the same on top of me and for the sole purpose of pleasing me. I ran my hand against her breast and she pumped harder against me. I felt her nipple and ran it through my fingers and she let out a moan. Combined with the sliding of my cock in and out of her I was no longer able to hold back. I grabbed her hips and arched my own back as I lifted her up. She reacted as she clenched down around me. I came inside of her and forcefully so and she squeezed me with every pulse of semen inside her. Rhythmically I pressed into her as I released and her body made every move to cater to mine; she took in every orgasmic push and her body contorted in every way possible to garner more. She was perfection.

When we had finished she remained seated on top of me, her body continuing to slowly grind into mine as she allowed me slide continuously between her lips. She stared down at me and I back at her. Exasperated but fulfilled we sat silently in the moment as we eagerly anticipated the rest of the day.